The occultist Knights did 9/11

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby zplix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:02 pm

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:This particular case will (or should be at least) properly investigated and the true nature and cause of his death explained. Until then, everything else is just ranting based on a home video that did nort show everything from the perspective of the cops involved.

That, right there, is one thing I think we can all agree on. Great point Zep. Viewing one home video does not represent any version of the reality of the situation that anyone at all could agree on. For one thing - when he was subdued, they are behind a counter and we can't see what's really going on. Maybe you're right Zep - and he was using his club to deaden the man's arm. Maybe they never Tasered him an additional time on the floor, but it only sounded that way. Maybe he was putting up more of a fight than any of us realize - and additional Tasering was necessary.

Without a thorough investigation, as Zep points out, all we can do is speculate and guess as to what procedure the police did or didn't follow. We need to listen to the police account, and to the accounts of the many other witnesses who were actually there - before we can accurately make any claim regarding who was responsible for the man's death.

OMG, now you have undone all you said before by being swayed by r u sirus face/ Please have mind of your own. It is ALL on camera. I have told you also that others have been killed, and soon after a young BLCAK youth was murdered by police in Maryland.
I have seen a defensless woman at a sit down protest be tasered on her BACK. this is NOT, I repeat NOT acceptable!!
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:04 pm

"...people such as him", i.e others who also promote fantasies of the like you are bringing up on this forum.

Clear enough?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 pm

zplix wrote:OMG, now you have undone all you said before by being swayed by r u sirus face/ Please have mind of your own. It is ALL on camera. I have told you also that others have been killed, and soon after a young BLCAK youth was murdered by police in Maryland.
I have seen a defensless woman at a sit down protest be tasered on her BACK. this is NOT, I repeat NOT acceptable!!

Not at all - what he (his name is Steve btw...not "ru sirus face"...he's a real person) pointed out is accurate and only contradicted a single point I made, not the whole post. The disagreement was that the police went against police protocol. That's an assumption based only on home video, and doesn't take into account any other evidence. Zep/Steve provided more info from news accounts that shows more accurately that they attempted to subdue someone using a Taser, and use of the Taser backfired...it likely led to the man's death for reasons the police themselves didn't even realize.

If anyone is to blame it would be the manufacturer of the weapon for not properly identifying (and/or downplaying) all of the dangers that exist with the "non-lethal" weapon.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby zplix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:How about YOU start to think about the reasons people such as him are promoting such an agenda in the first place?

Don't be silly, Steve. For zplix to do that his mind would have to be "flexible". He would have to be able to see his sacred cows (Alex Jones, et. al.) with the same "flexible mind" that he uses to entertain cabal conspiracies. Obviously, while his mind is "flexible" enough to wish to indict "da man", it is NOT flexible enough to question what the man behind the prisonplanet curtain is doing, or why.

I'm sure zplix thinks Alex Jones's motivations is actually to "save the planet". :lol:

Ray

Yes that's right. The vast majority of believers in this stuff are quick to accuse skeptics of being closed-minded and not open to the possibility of their being right, yet none of them actually stop and think what;s in it for those that are promoting the crap in the first place!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I used to think there was something to all of the crazy stories, no smoke without fire etc. It doesn't take very long to come to a very different conclusion just as soon as you start looking at the stories from both sides, however. Not very long at all!

Cheers,
Zep

I am getting the feeling this: that the Alex Jones megaphone phenomena is acting as some kind of gatekeeper to you looking at what is wyhat. MAYBE that is his role. others have discussed possibuility he could be a shill/a disinfo agent. designed to guide people off scent or put them off completely. lookin at YOU blue eyes 8)
zplix
Banned

Postby zplix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:25 pm

ryguy wrote:
zplix wrote:OMG, now you have undone all you said before by being swayed by r u sirus face/ Please have mind of your own. It is ALL on camera. I have told you also that others have been killed, and soon after a young BLCAK youth was murdered by police in Maryland.

Not at all - what he (his name is Steve btw...not "ru sirus face"...he's a real person) pointed out is accurate and only contradicted a single point I made, not the whole post. The disagreement was that the police went against police protocol. That's an assumption based only on home video, and doesn't take into account any other evidence. Zep/Steve provided more info from news accounts that shows more accurately that they attempted to subdue someone using a Taser, and use of the Taser backfired...it likely led to the man's death for reasons the police themselves didn't even realize.

If anyone is to blame it would be the manufacturer of the weapon for not properly identifying (and/or downplaying) all of the dangers that exist with the "non-lethal" weapon.

-Ry

Rguy. please get real. you may live in a comfortable little sheltered world where 'the police' observe 'protocol' but it jest aint like that for many ? A word for them in UK is 'the FILTH'
zplix
Banned

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm

zplix wrote:Rguy. please get real. you may live in a comfortable little sheltered world where 'the police' observe 'protocol' but it jest aint like that for many ? A word for them in UK is 'the FILTH'

LOL....I think there are a few more folks out there who may be a little more likely to question the accuracy of your perception zplix.

And be careful with those presumptions...an education does not automatically mean that one has led a sheltered life. For some - education comes only with great personal sacrifice. You've no idea...and I suggest you walk carefully with those assumptions.

Serves me right for trying to be nice to an Anarchist...

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 pm

I wondered how long it would be before the accusations of us being dis-info agents would start flying. I believe Ray already brought up the same thing. At least you're holding true to form, eh zplix? How boringly unpredictable, yawn.

Here's a novel idea: how about you stop making unfounded claims and bring some hard data to the table? Hopefully that isn't too foreign a concept for you.

As for the police being known as "the filth", yes that's true. It is just one of many nicknames the boys in blue have been blessed with over in the UK. "Filth" is usually only uttered by the occasional tv drama nowadays, oh and those that tend to have lots of dealings with them.

So tell us zplix, how would you enforce the law? One could be forgiven for thinking that you would prefer a more anarchic form of government given your comments here.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby zplix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 pm

you want instant answers?

I just see a large picture, shooting out interconnected patterns everywhere. And I feel this way of understanding should be encouraged

if you beat a dog it becomes vicious. Thats a clue

so we need understanding, and it begins with us understanding ourselves. which means opening our eyes and ears. seeing the emperor isn't wearing any clothes

so it means beginning to suss out the roots behind what is going on. Which is really what this thread is about

for IF the string pullers behind the scenes HAVE created a very mega snide scam so as to demonize a group (sound familiar), and we go screaming at that group. then that isn't uncovering reality is it?

The cops have never really been here for the 'people'. their very uniform is freemasonic. in UK it has the black and white chessboard design, just like the Lodge pavement design. And much more. so the very structure of the system is based on keeping that structure--of the secret societies and all the corruption. And in this mess you believe there can be justice?

Nope?

we have people having to live desperate lives in concrete hells, constantly fed soul destroying propaganda through the TV set which trashes even more their lives

you have people living soul dead lives in the richer parts of town

everything is in decay. the forests are going, the species are going. Millions of people in the world starve. and on and on

so the question has to be bigger than you ask. it has to look right AT what 9/11 is about. and a big part is the more and more straighjacketing of 'the people'. watched, propaganderized, blown up, electrocuted, locked up without being charged, tortured, murdered...
zplix
Banned

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 am

All I can say zplix is I'm glad I don't live in the nightmare world you do... what do you do for fun? :(

For what it’s worth I've come to terms with the reality that I can't change the world and make it they way I think it should be… if I even knew what that was. All I can do is strive to do the Right Thing™ for myself and those who are close to me when given a choice or faced with a decision. It’s too bad everyone doesn’t think that way… but that’s not the world we live in. I think the sooner you learn to deal with that, the sooner you will start to find some Inner Peace™ for yourself…

[and no, it’s never easy]

From what I’ve seen though I’m pretty sure there’s nothing any of us can say that will help you change your mind or vice versa so good luck with that and feel free to ignore everything I just said. :D

Later,

AD

P.S. The good news is if you believe the US is led by an Evil Dictator™ that wants to Control The World™ we’re about to elect ourselves a new leader who probably can’t either… no matter who she is. :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 am

Access Denied wrote:All I can say zplix is I'm glad I don't live in the nightmare world you do... what do you do for fun? :(

For what it’s worth I've come to terms with the reality that I can't change the world and make it they way I think it should be… if I even knew what that was. All I can do is strive to do the Right Thing™ for myself and those who are close to me when given a choice or faced with a decision. It’s too bad everyone doesn’t think that way… but that’s not the world we live in. I think the sooner you learn to deal with that, the sooner you will start to find some Inner Peace™ for yourself…

[and no, it’s never easy]

From what I’ve seen though I’m pretty sure there’s nothing any of us can say that will help you change your mind or vice versa so good luck with that and feel free to ignore everything I just said. :D

Later,

AD

P.S. The good news is if you believe the US is led by an Evil Dictator™ that wants to Control The World™ we’re about to elect ourselves a new leader who probably can’t either… no matter who she is. :lol:

I have a natural curiousity, inquisitiveness. BEcause of the mess the world is in, me, and others, are trying to speak out about it, and engage others in looking at it. Because WE make UP the world. What is happening in remote places, such as deforestation, species going extinct, corruption, people starving, etc etc is due to us. To our actions, and apathy.

The world most certainly IS hell for many others including many other species.
We are made to believe it has to be like this, so many just give up even thinking about it in despair, THAT to me is hell. a state of being soul dead.

To not even CARE that you are being fed a load of propaganda/lies/deceit? You who belong to a web community supposedly seeking to uncover reality...? hmmmm I just checked out ScarZ's post in 'spirits, angels....' thread where he posts article about how only a few people own ALL the media . Hint? i dont choose to be blind. If you see this freedom hell, i see that as sad.

My general demeanour is though, fun.......though i do also know how to feel deep emotion of course
zplix
Banned

Postby Chorlton » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:47 am

"I have a natural curiousity, inquisitiveness. "

But you have an inability to look at ALL facts before you come to a conclusion, accepting thos facts and ideas that closely resemble your own then amplifying them

"BEcause of the mess the world is in, me, and others, are trying to speak out about it, and engage others in looking at it. "

But you only want others to see it the way YOU see it. Your views on 11/9 and the London Tube bombings are flawed because you have not asessed ALL the evidence, merely accepting that which suits your own ideas of the scenarios and ignoring or denying the rest

"Because WE make UP the world. What is happening in remote places, such as deforestation, species going extinct, corruption, people starving, etc etc is due to us. To our actions, and apathy. "

No it is mostly due to the people that live in those areas.

I am constantly annoyed at many country's and nations that scream "We want to be free! We want Democracy"
Democracy is NOT something that can be given. Democracy in Europe has taken many many hundreds of years. Civil wars, death and a long learning curve. Its a state of mind of the people that live here and it needed many millions of dead, over many hundreds of years to help the mindset of people to adjust to it. Democracy has to be learned then earned and it takes a long time for people to move from a Dictatorship to a Democracy. Tribalism is one of the problems you always bump into.
Thats been my argument about Iraq all along. You cant suddenly walk into a country that, for thousands of years had been run by Kings and Dictators, wave a magic wand and say "Heres Democracy". Maybe, just maybe, the people dont want it or arent ready for it yet. Look at Africa, tearing itself apart with Tribalism whilst attemopting Democracy. It wont work. My suggestion would be to simply close off the entire country and let them slaughter themselves for another thousand years or so untill they finally realise its pointless and that to get on in life we have to work together, then peoplecan start to think about Democracy, but it still wont be the ideal model for all.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm

ohhhhh bla bla ..blaaaaa :roll: 'democracy' in its real meaning from Greece was not intended for women and slaves! and my friend you may not be aware but you ARE a slave, runnin round making them rich and the military industrial industry in business.

listen to someone who knows how to see, listen and understand! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wNJz3R62s I do NOT agree with him though where he claims that tasers 'have their uses'. NO, they must be not used whatsoever.
zplix
Banned

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Chorlton wrote:I am constantly annoyed at many country's and nations that scream "We want to be free! We want Democracy"
Democracy is NOT something that can be given. Democracy in Europe has taken many many hundreds of years. Civil wars, death and a long learning curve. Its a state of mind of the people that live here and it needed many millions of dead, over many hundreds of years to help the mindset of people to adjust to it. Democracy has to be learned then earned and it takes a long time for people to move from a Dictatorship to a Democracy. Tribalism is one of the problems you always bump into.

Excellent points Chorlton. Most countries with established Democracies have come to that point only through a long history of much bloodshed and sacrifice by people who felt loyalty and love for their country as a whole. In a country where there is no such national loyalty (or love for their fellow "countrymen")...good luck "installing" a democracy. As you described - the mindset must first exist for it to survive.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:22 pm

zplix wrote:ohhhhh bla bla ..blaaaaa :roll: 'democracy' in its real meaning from Greece was not intended for women and slaves! and my friend you may not be aware but you ARE a slave, runnin round making them rich and the military industrial industry in business.

Maybe...of course you're referring to a time when most ideology had little to nothing in reference to women or slaves who were, for the most part, considered as non-existant within the larger social picture of the time.

However, Democracy in the U.S. was very much intended for women and slaves - as revealed in the sacrifices (of both whites and blacks) to free slaves and bring them into the true democracy:

November - Abolitionist publisher Elijah P. Lovejoy is murdered in Alton, Illinois and his printing press is thrown in the river. He had been calling for an end to slavery.

Lead by black abolitionist Robert Purvis, the Underground Railroad is formally organized.

The results of the 1840 census show a total population of 16,987,946 including 2,482,546 slaves or 15% of the population. Slaves are virtually non-existent in northern states and as high as 55% in South Carolina and 52% in Mississippi.

Former slave, Frederick Douglass, publishes his autobiography - Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.

Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery in Maryland. She reportedly returned to the South 19 times and brought out more than 300 slaves.

September - Congress implements several measures forming the Compromise of 1850. The measures included California joining the Union as a free state, the territories of New Mexico and Utah are organized with no restrictions on slavery, slave trading is abolished in the District of Columbia effective January 1851 and the Fugitive Slave Act of 1793 is modified and strengthened to allow slaveholders to retrieve slaves in northern states and free territories.

Harriet Beecher Stowe publishes Uncle Tom's Cabin as a response to the pro-slavery movement.

The Kansas-Nebraska Act passes Congress and thus overturns the Missouri Compromise opening the Northern territory to slavery. Both sides begin to send settlers into the areas in an effort to influence the future status of these areas.

As Kansas prepares for elections thousands of Border Ruffians from Missouri enter the territory in an effort to influence the election. This begins the Bloody Kansas period with duplicate constitutional conventions, separate elections and constant and violent attacks.

May 1856

Massachusetts Senator Charles Sumner delivers a speech attacking slavery supporters in the Senate. He singles out Senator Andrew Butler of South Carolina in his speech. Two days later, South Carolina Representative Preston Brooks, Butler's nephew, attacks Sumner on the Senate floor and beats him with a cane. The House did not expel or censure Brooks for the attack, Sumner took three years to recover.

March - Dred Scott Decision - The Supreme Court rules in Scott v. Sandford that blacks are not U.S. citizens, and slaveholders have the right to take existing slaves into free areas of the county.

October - John Brown attacks Harpers Ferry, Virginia. Robert E. Lee, then a Federal Army regular leads the troops and captures Brown. John Brown and two of the black members of his band were hanged.

November - Abraham Lincoln is elected president. Lincoln received 40% of the popular vote and won 59% of the Electoral votes. He was not even on the ballot in the deep south.

December - On December 20th South Carolina convention passes ordinance of secession thus seceding from the Union. The Declaration of Secession for South Carolina states, "We affirm that these ends for which this Government was instituted have been defeated, and the Government itself has been made destructive of them by the action of the non-slaveholding States. Those States have assume the right of deciding upon the propriety of our domestic institutions; and have denied the rights of property established in fifteen of the States and recognized by the Constitution; they have denounced as sinful the institution of slavery; they have permitted open establishment among them of societies, whose avowed object is to disturb the peace and to eloign the property of the citizens of other States. They have encouraged and assisted thousands of our slaves to leave their homes; and those who remain, have been incited by emissaries, books and pictures to servile insurrection."

On December 26th U.S. Major-General Robert Anderson moves his troops from Ft. Moultrie, in Charleston, South Carolina, to Ft. Sumter.

January 1861

On January 9th an unarmed merchant ship, Star of the West, arrives in Charleston Harbor with troops and supplies to reinforce Ft. Sumter. The ship is fired upon and retreats. Also on this day Mississippi secedes from the Union. The Declaration of Secession for Mississippi states, "Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery - the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth."

January 10th - Florida secedes from the Union.

January 11th - Alabama secedes from the Union.

January 16th - The Senate refuses to consider the The Crittenden Compromise, one of several failed attempts to ease tension between the North and South. The compromise contained six proposals for constitutional amendments, and four proposals for Congressional resolution including the re-application of the north/south boundary from the Missouri Compromise, stated that the federal government could not interfere with slavery where it already existed and could not interfere with the recovery of slaves from any part of the Union.

January 19th - Georgia secedes from the Union. On January 29th Georgia's Declaration of Secession is approved stating, "For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic."

January 26th - Louisiana secedes from the Union.

January 29th - Kansas becomes the thirty fourth state and enters the Union as a free state in 1861.

February 1861

February 1st - The Texas Legislature votes to secede from the Union. In a general election, held on February 23, 1861, voters ratified secession by a better than three to one margin. In the Texas Declaration of Secession it states, "In all the non-slaveholding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color - a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States."

February 8th - Provisional Constitution of the Confederacy adopted in Montgomery, Alabama.

February 9th - Jefferson Davis unanimously elected President of the Confederacy by delegates to the Montgomery convention.

February 11th - President elect Abraham Lincoln leaves Springfield, Illinois, on his trip to Washington, D.C., arriving on Saturday, February 23. Lincoln addresses a crowd, many of them friends - view Lincoln's Farewell Address.

February 18th - Jefferson Davis inaugurated as President of the Confederacy.

March 1861

March 4th - Abraham Lincoln inaugurated as sixteenth president of the United States - view Lincoln's First Inaugural Address.

March 6th - The Confederate Congress authorizes an army of volunteers.

April 1861

April 12th, 4:30 am - South Carolina's Fort Sumter is fired upon by the Confederates - The War Begins.

April 13th - U.S. Major-General Anderson surrenders Ft. Sumter.

April 15th - In Washington, President Lincoln issues a proclamation announcing an "insurrection," and calls for 75,000 troops to be raised from the militia of the several States of the Union.

April 17th - Virginia secedes from the Union.

May 1861

May 6th - Arkansas secedes from the Union.

May20th - North Carolina secedes from the Union.

June 8th - Tennessee secedes from the Union.

The rest...as they say....is history.

In particular, I must note the similarity between some of your anti-Government comments, and some of the statements made by particular States about the evil "Government" when they chose to break from the Union - because the Government and surrounding free States were trying to "impose" non-slavery doctrine and law upon these Southern States who felt they had a Constitutional freedom to Slavery.

The Declaration of Secession for South Carolina states, "We affirm that these ends for which this Government was instituted have been defeated, and the Government itself has been made destructive of them by the action of the non-slaveholding States. Those States have assume the right of deciding upon the propriety of our domestic institutions; and have denied the rights of property established in fifteen of the States and recognized by the Constitution; they have denounced as sinful the institution of slavery; they have permitted open establishment among them of societies, whose avowed object is to disturb the peace and to eloign the property of the citizens of other States. They have encouraged and assisted thousands of our slaves to leave their homes; and those who remain, have been incited by emissaries, books and pictures to servile insurrection.

"For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic."

I suppose your response, zplix, will simply be "bla bla bla..." ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Oh...I forgot to add the part in the timeline regarding the UK...if you go years and years and years before the U.S. Civil war started...you find the following:

Slavery abolished throughout the British Empire.

Er....that was rather simple now wasn't it? Kudos to the Brits. lol

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?