'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm

For any (?) intelligent people who may use these forums, purporting to explore 'uncovering reality', then please explore the links I present you now

WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect http://drjudywood.co.uk/articles/JJ/#ambrose (in part 2 a caller mentions about the missing money from Pentagon for black ops.

9/11 Directed Energy Weapon / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/i ... &Itemid=60

Star Wars in Iraq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfr-1fJM ... d-in-iraq/

further related links ATS http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326671/pg1v
I seriously wonder about those of you who believe the gangsters in power. Ok Ok , I suppose, I can dig obese people, yhabituated to fast food, and mindless digital drivel that passes as enterrrtainment on Tv abd silverscreen, being quite dumbed down. But what does it mean when people who reckon themselves ever so 'scientific' and great analysers of evidence---rational beings, they will say of themselves. What about these who believe SUCH an absurd pathetic tale which is the OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY. Which is SO naff, SO amtruer and laughable, that even the perpetrators will be laughing that so-called intelligent people could believe it for one moment!

I mean....come ON :lol: ...Think about itttt??? Who makes the MONEY?

OMG. you cant have even watched any detective films, novels. Even the cheesy ones , the detectives always look at motive....?...ARRRRVEYYY already :lol:

And I notice in thread below this one that Jack Sarfatti is cited as good recommendee for your supposed conclusions that the OCT is the real deal.

I see, you mean Jack who: "As a child in 1952, Sarfatti claims to have received phone calls from the mechanical voice of a conscious computer aboard a spaceship, recruiting him along with 400 others for some special project. These calls have simularities to the mechanical voice which talked to Andrijah Puharich via his tape recorder. Sarfatti was later associated with Puharich." http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/people1.html

That Jack, oh?:shock:

He is So New Age. Ie., Illuminati, so he would back up the absurd version now wouldn't he? what do you say? 8)

Anyhow. get up to speed. Let me spell it our for yous.

9/11 was the carefully designed event by a transnational elite (NOT just Bush juniour!) to further their evil plans for a NEW WORLD ORDER. Which means control over everything including our consciousness (they already have been doing this via so-called 'education' and 'myth' for many generations). It is the old trick of create an enemy, and create fear OF the made-up enemy, and doing so trick the people into voluntarily gfiving up what liberties they have left. (go and check last link of my previous thread before it got censored!)

The elite are already using unconventioanl weaponry, and seem to militarlize the police force using so-called 'non-lethal' weapons so they can create a virutal global prison system. ANY dissent which threatens their enterprise will be dealt with. As I have shown here, they already are using torture devices on people which are called ny their coporate name, 'TASER'! They are wanting to use their 'Active Denial' on members of the public before they use it in their proft-making wars. Nice huh? Sure you'll back em up.

So 9/11. They audaciously USED their covert weaponry, as a sick debut for their intent for a post nuclear war zone. Plus they didn't want real planes and mormal demol;ition ruining real estate around. With these depraved fukers, CASH IS GOD!

Anyhow, I recommend you see all the links I provide.
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK


Postby Chorlton » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Sorry sunshine, and Ill probably get banned for this but I think you're stark raving mad.

You are ignoring every piece of evidence and most of all denying the evidence of the eyes of thousands of people who saw the planes crash into the building with their own eyes.

And, like most nutcases, THEY are always wrong and YOU are always right.
You..... you arent related to the other well know fruitcake, John Lear are you
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:05 pm

I am always curious how fools can can ignore overwhelming, logical evidence in order to believe in their absurd fantasies.

Thank god for useful idiots, though, without which people like me would not be able to live the opulent lifestyle I enjoy. So if they must believe in fairy tales in order to make them believe they aren't being fooled by the "man" more power to them. I just wish most of them could pay for their own health insurance and childcare/medical. Oh well, can't have t all I guess, a dumbed down servant class comes with a certain amount of finical responsibility from folks like myself to keep living the life we live..........
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 pm

zplix wrote:9/11 was the carefully designed event by a transnational elite (NOT just Bush juniour!) to further their evil plans for a NEW WORLD ORDER. Which means control over everything including our consciousness


It seems abundantly clear that they already have your consciousness sewn-up!

:roll:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby zplix » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Ok Ok I dig. If you had you way you have me hooked up yo some ECT machine. I make a bet you agree with that 'mental health' procedure...? No, dont bother to answer. thats for another thread.

I also bet that neither of you have taken any time to even LOOK at the evidence presented in the links, right? right

....hmmm trying to get my head round your twisted logic. You rally round an articel by the Telegraph? (for chrisakes) which doesn't go over anything in depth, but just offers empty insults at people who OBVIOUSLY question the OFC (Official Conspiracy Theory), and say that Jack Sarfatti also recommends this article. YET.....make no mention of his belief system. Of beliving he was contacted by a mechanical alien from outer space.
:lol:

do you see the humour of this, or is it just me? :cry: with laughter
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:39 pm

zplix wrote:... and say that Jack Sarfatti also recommends this article. YET.....make no mention of his belief system. Of beliving he was contacted by a mechanical alien from outer space.
:lol:

do you see the humour of this, or is it just me? :cry: with laughter


Even more humorous is his belief in Uri Geller's claims of paranormal "ability"....but hey...no one can be right about everything.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:49 pm

zplix wrote:
....hmmm trying to get my head round your twisted logic. You rally round an articel by the Telegraph? (for chrisakes) which doesn't go over anything in depth, but just offers empty insults at people who OBVIOUSLY question the OFC (Official Conspiracy Theory),


Empty insults? If there's anything empty around here it ain't that.

and say that Jack Sarfatti also recommends this article.


Really, did I say that? I think you will find that yet again, you are completely wrong. My noticing Jack posted the same article I had read that morning was simply that, an observation. If you think that equates to my saying Jack recommended the article then I honestly think you are beyond help.

Chorlton, you only said the same thing I was thinking so you don't have anything to worry about on that score.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby zplix » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
zplix wrote:
....hmmm trying to get my head round your twisted logic. You rally round an articel by the Telegraph? (for chrisakes) which doesn't go over anything in depth, but just offers empty insults at people who OBVIOUSLY question the OFC (Official Conspiracy Theory),


Empty insults? If there's anything empty around here it ain't that.

and say that Jack Sarfatti also recommends this article.


Really, did I say that? I think you will find that yet again, you are completely wrong. My noticing Jack posted the same article I had read that morning was simply that, an observation. If you think that equates to my saying Jack recommended the article then I honestly think you are beyond help.

Chorlton, you only said the same thing I was thinking so you don't have anything to worry about on that score.

Cheers,
Zep


errrm, what exactly WAS the reason for even mentioning Jack Sarfatti then, IF it was not meant as some kind of an endorsement for that very mediocre article?
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:36 pm

zplix wrote:errrm, what exactly WAS the reason for even mentioning Jack Sarfatti then, IF it was not meant as some kind of an endorsement for that very mediocre article?


Some people call this "attribution of sources". When I get something from an EMAIL or interaction somewhere else, I will usually say "A friend sent this to me the other day." That has no implication of whether my friend may be right, wrong, or one of the "mind-controlled masses", now does it? Your tendency to READ INTENT into what people write is, perhaps, a big part of your problem.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Postby zplix » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:55 pm

.....oh.

:lol: ...oh man, or men (less of course yer under 21?) ...you lot. what ya like?

Look.

IF one were to put out an article that one respected. Yeah? one does NOT pick some random name out of a hat. Especially one that confesses to being spoken to by mechanical aliens in order to add some nous to a chosen article....?

Its just not done, ,,,,darling 8)
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:00 am

Everything is a conspiracy eh, zplix? Did you see where I wrote it was an "observation"? i.e. I mentioned Jack because he had posted the same article to his list that I had read that morning on the Telegraph website. I found that interesting, in a tiny 'synchronicity' kind of way.

The way you continue to misconstrue facts and try to spin everything to suit your paranoid agenda amazes me... and that's saying something! ;)

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby zplix » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Everything is a conspiracy eh, zplix? Did you see where I wrote it was an "observation"? i.e. I mentioned Jack because he had posted the same article to his list that I had read that morning on the Telegraph website. I found that interesting, in a tiny 'synchronicity' kind of way.

The way you continue to misconstrue facts and try to spin everything to suit your paranoid agenda amazes me... and that's saying something! ;)

Cheers,
Zep


And the way you deflect. divert from the investigation in question also. Though I dont agree with your dodgy judgement of me actually and are just trying to keep face

Ie., forget silly Sarfatti. I have. :x

And what do you mean 'everything is a conspiracy'? what does that statement mean? You do KNOW there exist conspiracies.....don't you? Are you so naive you imagine some little and larger groups of males, and females, dont conspire against others?

How you mean? Explain yourself :)
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm

""Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a
communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers
for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
-Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief"
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 pm

In case you haven't realised yet zplix, we (i.e. the "West") ARE being attacked. I think Ray made the point very succinctly in an earlier thread when he highlighted various attacks by Islamofascist groups PRIOR to 9/11. Do yourself a favour and conduct some actual research. You never know, you might learn something about the world we live in - as opposed to the fantasy world made of chocolate as spouted by the sites you have provided so far :roll:
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby zplix » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:In case you haven't realised yet zplix, we (i.e. the "West") ARE being attacked. I think Ray made the point very succinctly in an earlier thread when he highlighted various attacks by Islamofascist groups PRIOR to 9/11. Do yourself a favour and conduct some actual research. You never know, you might learn something about the world we live in - as opposed to the fantasy world made of chocolate as spouted by the sites you have provided so far :roll:


wyhat? these 'Islamofacist' groups ( a ridiculous trerm coined by no other than Theee WBush) used DEWs in those attacks pre 9/11...??
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Next

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron