'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:57 pm

zplix wrote:"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth!" – Doyle

...unless you are too brain-fried-on-drugs to recognize the most probable.

It's like saying: "Let's believe the improbable, because we're not smart enough to come up with the probable."

Ok then....

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:39 pm

And a muffled titter ran through the audience but was thrown out by security. :lol:

I asked you how they did it, I wanted a simple unemotional, rational reply but you come with piles of rubbish and tales of wonderment, but finally you say:
"They most probably used missiles,"
'Most probably' ?? hold on here are you saying you dont know and are just surmising, I was under the illusion that you actually had a solid, realistic modus operandii for what happened, but lets continue:

Zplix said:
"And detonated the building, AND used Directed Energy Weapons. Why? Because to create confusion in the aftermath and to make sure the buildings came down. "
Hold on again here. There is no evidence whatsoever that anyone detonated anything, other than when those planes hit the buildings. Directed Energy Weapons?. You are trying to leap frog science here and are, I see a disciple of Loony Learand his DEW theories. Once again we move into the realms of science fiction. Yes there are rudimentary 'directed energy weapons in existance, but have you seen their power consumption? Anything along the lines of a DEW big enough to cause damage to any large building like that would need a MAssive power supply and would have to be really close as to be easily visible. Your argument here fails, on clear lack of evidence..

Zplix said:
"The missiles were made to look like planes," Right OK. where were they launched from?. I suspect that the US as the UK has apretty blindingly good radar system, especially that close to NY. Im also under the impression that these planes (or missiles) were tracked from the second they lifted off. Again your argument fails on simple lack of evidence.
Zplix said:
"perps were the government who 'allowed' it to happen and had had bombs planted in the towers)"
Where is your evidence for any bombs? There were a lot of people working in those towers and not one person reported bombs? Again your lack of evidence lets you down.

Zplix said:
"and those who saw the deeper means. And that is what has exactly happened. The 9/11 'truth' movement IS infiltrated, and is trying to divert attention away from media involvement in TV Trickery, and there being no planes, and use of DEWs, as that link above will explain more in depth."

Your link above shows nothing. Where is your solid cast iron evidence?
Zplix says:
"The real power that brough the Towers down was the perps DEWs, and the link above will explain more in depth why the CLUES of 9/11 point to their use of DEWs, and how this use is a show of their power now, as in the 'nuclear age' it was the atomic bomb."
As I have clearly shown above there is not one scrap of solid cast iron evidence to back up anything you have said.
You are falling for the alarmist failings of people who think the government is 'out to get them'.

Zplix then quotes from Conan Doyle:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth!" – Doyle

Therefore, as I have shown that your statements are impossible and have no basis in fact , what remains, however improbable,must show that, two planes did indeed fly into the WTC towers. There is to much evidence, and far far to many witnesses who saw what they saw for it to be anythong other than a terrorist attack

"Hope this helps. At Least you showed some courtesy, and maturity, and curiousity, and openness, and intelligence, asking me. I appreciate that "

I will listen and look at anyones ideas and theories, (hell I actually believed the Rendlesham Forest UFO's untill I went over there and took a good look around and saw with my own eyes what the US chappies saw, and realised what it was, a Lighthouse) but when peoples ideas move from science fact into science fiction and speculation, I can only fall back on what evidence there is, and that evidence shows that 2 planes did indeed hit the buildings.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm

zplix wrote:
Chorlton wrote:OK zplix. Humour me. Tell me how you think it was done. Im not American, Im one of the stoic Brits.
Explain to me your ideas. Simple words. I dont want to know the reasoning you think is behind it, just tell me the nuts and bolts of what you think happened. Was it bombs or Holograms or were we all hypnotised or what.

Im listening.

checkout http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=3432

OK the nuts and bolts. Well like in any CRIME you have to think of the MOTIVE. Now what freakin motive is if for these cartoon boxcutter Arabs ---to 'stop the 'freedoms of the west'?????????????????

They did it for the very same reason why Palestinians try and get into Israel to blow themselves up. It isn't hard to understand, maybe you should brush up on your middle eastern history?

Right. they are So ingenious that they can fool the superpowers defence, and successfully bring down all their targets including WTC7. YET not have the sense to know their actions will create utter genocide for the Middle East people.

Who are you trying to kid? "utter genocide"?! Have you taken a good look around the Middle East lately? Hmm, seems quite intact to me, along with the millions that live there. Seriously zplix, drugs do not work...

Errr who they are committin suicide for in their 'great act'....................errrrm yeah sure, and my dad's Micahael jackson

Get real!!!

You would rather believe the nonsense and downright lies created by a bunch of complete and utter nutters (along with a rather large number of people gleefully cashing in on rampant ignorance as displayed by you) rather than actual verified facts and above all, history. That tells us all we need to know about you.

You know, it has been said that people spouting these ridiculous stories such as the no planes nonsense are actually agents of the government that have been sent in to infiltrate the 9/11 "Truth" movement in order to make it look even crazier than it does already. The fact that the majority of the so-called truth movement have distanced themselves from this crap also speaks volumes.

You know what I think? I think the no-planers know full well their ideas are ridiculous but press ahead in order to convince people that it is a government operation to infiltrate the movement, thus "proving" that the government must have been involved in the first place!

Rather that that utterly absurd offical fairy tale, with the evil prince Bin Laden as zeeee mastermind behind 9/11. Where he is soon forgotten about in the REAL perps bloodlust and greed to go do Iraq and pig out in genocide and creating an uninhabtible hell. Then when the Wbush is asked at a congference IF Sadam had anything to do with 9/11 he says 'no'!! and the media go 'ohhhh'

That the government used 9/11 in order to go after other "unfinished business" is not in any doubt, IMHO. That they orchestrated 911 in order to do so, is total fantasy based on no evidence and tall tales.

Now, the MEDIA are involved in this. Because they were used by a central command connected to the military indutrial complex that has technology that can trick ya. Digital technology that can trick you...yeah?? Its NOT just brainwashing Hollywood and Tv shows that have it. Guess what the persps has used it for propaganda and psy ops. And that is what happened on 9/11

Does this technology expand to people's eyes and private footage also? Listen to yourself ffs.

And the li9nks I have linked you to which offer you a platform to do youe OWN exploration will show you this.

They show nothing of the sort.
Read some actual, verifiable data wrt the 911 attacks - there is more than enough out there to get your teeth into. If you do, you will see that everything you have provided as your "evidence" has already been thrown out and explained using tried and testing methods - not to mention just a little bit of common sense.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby zplix » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:02 pm

Zept Tepi

practice what you preach. if you hand out contempt and abuse like you do, whilst ALSO flashing your moderator power, then you should be able to take it.

there is NO way kiddo you gonna be gettin me lickin YOUR smelly arse. so do what yo gotta do.

No wonder these threads are dead. Such as you kill ANy real debate

realityuncovered my arrrse :cry: :cry: :cry: :D
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:46 pm

zplix wrote:Zept Tepi

practice what you preach. if you hand out contempt and abuse like you do, whilst ALSO flashing your moderator power, then you should be able to take it.

Quite how someone is supposed to hand out contempt I have no idea. That said, I certainly do have the utmost contempt for people such as yourself. i.e. People that continually ignore facts and evidence, people who squirm this way and that in order to push their agenda, people who are painfully stupid.

there is NO way kiddo you gonna be gettin me lickin YOUR smelly arse. so do what yo gotta do.

Thanks for your permission, not that any is needed of course. You've ignored an official warning (first time that particular function of the new software has ever been used) as well as giving notice of your future interactions on this site. Be gone.

No wonder these threads are dead. Such as you kill ANy real debate

realityuncovered my arrrse :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

Debate? We provide the facts and evidence and you ignore it - that is debate? Maybe in your magic mushroom -addled mind it is, but not in anyone else's. What you have done is continuously spammed this forum with proven lies and misrepresentation of data, we don't do that here.

For the avoidance of confusion, zplix has been banned from RU.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?