'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Thu May 15, 2008 10:03 am

what do I think?

you dont wanna KNOW what I think. But utter contempt is involved.
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK


Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 15, 2008 10:12 am

zplix wrote:what do I think?

you dont wanna KNOW what I think. But utter contempt is involved.


Utter contempt for what?

Though I will accuse people of being nasty things like nutjobs, fruitcakes, idiots, Boy Bands, morons, Frenchmen, John Lears, zorgons and loonies. I rarely have contempt for them. Pity, maybe but not contempt.
Contempt is usually saved by me for Politicians, Policemen who say one thing and do another, and parking wardens, oh yes, and those old people who swamp Garden centers on 10% discount day.

I want to know what you think, but please dont attempt to justify what you think with rubbish. There were simply too many witnesses to the 11/9 tragedy to be anything other than what we all saw. 2 planes crashing into the Towers.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu May 15, 2008 2:16 pm

I am now more angry than ever, and I do have a great deal of contempt for Lear. Against my better judgment, I began to watch the beginning of the John Lear interview done by the Project Camelot wackos. And one of those snippets is one of the biggest lies of the 9/11 CT that has been disproven over and over and over again:

Lear talks about how "as proficient as I was in flying, at the height of my career, I could not have done that (hit the buildings at that speed). It is just too hard." It really raises my anger because of the kinds of systems I have worked to develop on commercial jetliners. A system called the Flight Management System (which is really the flight planning and navigation computer) is installed on ALL MODERN JETS, including the ones that hit the towers. You can plan a flight path over any LAT/LONG, at any speed... and then you can "couple" that flight plan to the automatic pilot and automatic throttle... and the terrorists can sit back and watch the computer do it. So he is so full of it his eyes are brown! Not only that, but even if they did NOT use the full FMS to program such a flight path, it is QUITE EASY to use the basic autopilot heading select, altitude select, and speed select modes to "drive around" the airplane on whatever flight path you wish.

Lies, lies, and more lies from that idiot Lear. And he knows these are lies, just like all the rest. It makes me sick.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Chorlton naively inquires: "Utter contempt for what?"

FOR presuming to be interested in 'uncovereing reality' when really you'll seem to just deny deny deny doing so

One doesn't know where to begin with you. THAT is how far behind you are. Your BEHIND behind!
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Chorlton » Tue May 20, 2008 7:44 pm

zplix wrote:Chorlton naively inquires: "Utter contempt for what?"

FOR presuming to be interested in 'uncovereing reality' when really you'll seem to just deny deny deny doing so

One doesn't know where to begin with you. THAT is how far behind you are. Your BEHIND behind!


AhhI see now
because we think independantly and arent prepared to bow down to you and your ideas, its us thats wrong?

However I see you arent convinced about your ideas because you are ashamed to put them forwards, and just post snide remarks instead. You arent going to convince anyone or even attempt to change peoples ideas when you take that attitude. Im always open to listen to what people have to say, no matter how stupid.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Sun May 25, 2008 11:27 am

Chorlton wrote:
zplix wrote:Chorlton naively inquires: "Utter contempt for what?"

FOR presuming to be interested in 'uncovereing reality' when really you'll seem to just deny deny deny doing so

One doesn't know where to begin with you. THAT is how far behind you are. Your BEHIND behind!


AhhI see now
because we think independantly and arent prepared to bow down to you and your ideas, its us thats wrong?

However I see you arent convinced about your ideas because you are ashamed to put them forwards, and just post snide remarks instead. You arent going to convince anyone or even attempt to change peoples ideas when you take that attitude. Im always open to listen to what people have to say, no matter how stupid.


You have already admitted you have contempt for politicians? THAT we agree on!
But you then seem to admit you believe the lies they spin, and their puppetmasters spin which is 9/11 and 7/7 etc...? That to me is irrational.
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Chorlton » Sun May 25, 2008 3:51 pm

zplix wrote:You have already admitted you have contempt for politicians? THAT we agree on!
But you then seem to admit you believe the lies they spin, and their puppetmasters spin which is 9/11 and 7/7 etc...? That to me is irrational.


What lies? We in the UK arent subject to the paranoia ejaculated by many of your politicians.

I believe in the sight from my own eyes, I believe the words of those people THAT WERE THERE.
THATS what I believe, and not the Conspiracy Theories of sad people with no lives who think their government is out to get them. Not the ravings of madmen like Lear, who encourage delusions like Holograms and Directed Beam weapons.
In circumstances like thise Occams Razor is probably the most apt.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Why Use Real Planes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkqomUc7Xs

All I ask is you suspend you entrenched opinions? try and think like a detective.

A detective, a good one, in order to track suspect will have to leave their own opions for a while and get into the head of the suspect(s)...see how THEY would think...the motives, etc etc

So with the video above. Understand what 9/11 and war in Iraq and possible war in Iran. What is it all about. Who would want this? Boxcutting Arabs....who like superheros would have the skill and LUCK to succesffuly dmolish THREE skyscrapes, one of which a 'plane' didn't even hit?

comeON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway watch vid
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:09 pm

zplix wrote:Why Use Real Planes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkqomUc7Xs


Er, because it is much easier to use real planes perhaps? Doh!

All I ask is you suspend you entrenched opinions? try and think like a detective.


Ah, a Bill Ryan favourite; "Suspend disbelief"... Think like a detective eh, Methinks you should employ the same technique because it is quite apparent you are thinking like an amoeba in this instance.

A detective, a good one, in order to track suspect will have to leave their own opions for a while and get into the head of the suspect(s)...see how THEY would think...the motives, etc etc


Are you being serious? I would have thought the motives are perfectly clear.

So with the video above. Understand what 9/11 and war in Iraq and possible war in Iran. What is it all about. Who would want this? Boxcutting Arabs....who like superheros would have the skill and LUCK to succesffuly dmolish THREE skyscrapes, one of which a 'plane' didn't even hit?


So many words, so much b.s. - exactly what we've come to expect from you. At least you're being consistent.
It is quite clear that as well as having no idea about physics, engineering etc. - you also have no common sense whatsoever. Tell us, do you think WTC7 was undamaged after Towers 1 and 2 both collapsed?

anyway watch vid

I did, for approx thirty seconds. Same old crap, different day.

Cheers,
Steve
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 pm

My sense is most individuals in the USA grow up believing in the total and complete competency of their government and have quite a bit of faith that each day will be a safe day for them. Internet forum posters excluded.

:wink:

By this I mean that nothing, short of a natural disaster like an earthquake or a relatively common event like divorce or death, can cause any strife for them as they go about doing their thing.

When a catastrophe like 911 occurs, it is unfathomable to them that their government - who has always protected them before - would have ever been so incompetent for such a thing to occur. So their natural inclination is to 'look deeper' for it to make sense in their world paradigm.

The reality of it all is quite simple really. But to acknowledge the incompetency of their government in order to accept that reality would require US society to completely shift their current understanding of the nature of their own government.

Not gonna happen.

:shakeshead:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:18 pm

:cry: :cry: OMG OMG :cry: :cry: hahaha (hysterics)dont know if I'm laufghin or crying....("SLAP!!!!") :| No its real

OK. Please look. Either you really all ARE stupid OR you are workin for the perps (perpetrators of 9/11) which is it #-o

Imagine it. Arabs with boxcutters. Korans being found just-like-that by the cops. planes hittin right on taget by inexperienced piliots, and ALL THREE building come down. And the Globalists get their excuse. And Wbush stuttering he knew it wasn't to do with iraq and all the other goofs.

its all a sham. cant you SEE????! :cry: :cry: :cry: 8)

Do I care you dont see? Dont know because I feel you dont WANT to know. otherwise you would see how absurd you are beliving what you are.

take the Zeta dude above. Just look at the response. its just ad hominen. Sure sign of empty defence

So. does it matter to YOUs IF you dont see whats going on?

we will see wont we? =D>
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:53 pm

OK zplix. Humour me. Tell me how you think it was done. Im not American, Im one of the stoic Brits.
Explain to me your ideas. Simple words. I dont want to know the reasoning you think is behind it, just tell me the nuts and bolts of what you think happened. Was it bombs or Holograms or were we all hypnotised or what.

Im listening.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:42 am

zplix wrote::cry: :cry: OMG OMG :cry: :cry: hahaha (hysterics)dont know if I'm laufghin or crying....("SLAP!!!!") :| No its real


You should leave off those mushrooms if you're having trouble discerning what is real and what is drug-addled fantasy.

OK. Please look. Either you really all ARE stupid OR you are workin for the perps (perpetrators of 9/11) which is it #-o


Typical cry of someone who is unable to provide one jot of evidence to back-up their ridiculous claims. Hint, we're not stupid and we certainly do not work for AL Qaida.

Imagine it. Arabs with boxcutters.


No, YOU imagine this; you're sat on a plane when suddenly several men stand up and claim they have a bomb. One of them grabs a stewardess and slits her throat. What are you going to do? They could have a bunch of oranges strapped to their chest rather than a bomb, but do you know that? Those planes weren't full so it's not as if you can count on much backup from your fellow passengers, either. So, your point about "Arabs with boxcutters" means what, exactly? Let me answer that for you: Zip.

Korans being found just-like-that by the cops.

Would you have us believe that is exceptional? Do you have ANY idea how many police and FBI agents were "on the case" right after the attack? I'm guessing you don't.

planes hittin right on taget by inexperienced piliots,


What's your point? Don't you get out much or something? You should maybe read the views of other pilots before spouting off such rubbish as seen on the many 911 "Truth" movement websites and copied religiously by people such as yourself.

The following link should give you a good start were the pilots are concerned. If that's not enough, I have many more for you btw.
Oh no, ZPlix is spouting off his usual rubbish yet again

and ALL THREE building come down.


Like I said above, you quite clearly have no clue about physics or engineering and you also display a unique lack of common sense. None of this is an Ad Hominem attack (quite unlike your asking if everyone here is stupid btw), merely my reading of your sheer ineptitude and blatant disregard for the facts.

Do I care you dont see? Dont know because I feel you dont WANT to know. otherwise you would see how absurd you are beliving what you are.


Haha, how rich is THAT?! We provide you with facts and evidence but you continue to rely on arguments that sound good yet fall to pieces under any kind of scrutiny? Laughable, truly laughable.

take the Zeta dude above. Just look at the response. its just ad hominen. Sure sign of empty defence


As well as displaying signs of stupidty and ignorance, you are also now being utterly disingenuous. You know perfectly well that all of your crap has already been answered in this section of the forum, yet you act as if my post above is the first I've had to say on the subject? Do that again and you're out of here.

I mean it.
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 am

Zep Tepi wrote:
take the Zeta dude above. Just look at the response. its just ad hominen. Sure sign of empty defence


As well as displaying signs of stupidty and ignorance, you are also now being utterly disingenuous. You know perfectly well that all of your crap has already been answered in this section of the forum, yet you act as if my post above is the first I've had to say on the subject? Do that again and you're out of here.

I mean it.


:cry: :cry: with hysterical giggling. Here we are. This chump here just spouts total abuse, but you 'point it out and he's ready with his taser. Like I said---he's a PERP!... 8)
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

Re: 'WTC Destruction and the Hutchison Effect'

Postby zplix » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:17 am

Chorlton wrote:OK zplix. Humour me. Tell me how you think it was done. Im not American, Im one of the stoic Brits.
Explain to me your ideas. Simple words. I dont want to know the reasoning you think is behind it, just tell me the nuts and bolts of what you think happened. Was it bombs or Holograms or were we all hypnotised or what.

Im listening.


checkout http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=3432

OK the nuts and bolts. Well like in any CRIME you have to think of the MOTIVE. Now what freakin motive is if for these cartoon boxcutter Arabs ---to 'stop the 'freedoms of the west'?????????????????

Right. they are So ingenious that they can fool the superpowers defence, and successfully bring down all their targets including WTC7. YET not have the sense to know their actions will create utter genocide for the Middle East people. Errr who they are committin suicide for in their 'great act'....................errrrm yeah sure, and my dad's Micahael jackson

Get real!!!

Rather that that utterly absurd offical fairy tale, with the evil prince Bin Laden as zeeee mastermind behind 9/11. Where he is soon forgotten about in the REAL perps bloodlust and greed to go do Iraq and pig out in genocide and creating an uninhabtible hell. Then when the Wbush is asked at a congference IF Sadam had anything to do with 9/11 he says 'no'!! and the media go 'ohhhh'

Now, the MEDIA are involved in this. Because they were used by a central command connected to the military indutrial complex that has technology that can trick ya. Digital technology that can trick you...yeah?? Its NOT just brainwashing Hollywood and Tv shows that have it. Guess what the persps has used it for propaganda and psy ops. And that is what happened on 9/11

And the li9nks I have linked you to which offer you a platform to do youe OWN exploration will show you this.

9/11 is avery well planned meticulous layered magical trick. And why so much efforts gone into it is that it is the hopeful trigger for what the fiends behind it have been shpeeling about 'in plain hearing' years before it happened on the fateful day. THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Where a TRANSnational power hierarchy want to take over the globe and have utter control

They HAD to create the ILLUSION that planes flown by 'TERRORISTS' hit the buildings and brought the WORLD TRADE CENTRE down, because that gave them the
'justification' to invade Iraq illegally,manufacture their new 'WAR ON TERROR' (which very much includes taking our liberities away more and more) and continue their violent empire building. All this plan was writ out before 9/11. THE MOTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

They most probably used missiles, And detonated the building, AND used Directed Energy Weapons. Why? Because to create confusion in the aftermath and to make sure the buildings came down. The missiles were made to look like planes, for their Arab hijackers scam, the detonaters to create a divide and rule between their infiltration of the 9/11 'truth' movement we call 'planehuggers' (because they believe that real planes hit the buildings but the real perps were the government who 'allowed' it to happen and had had bombs planted in the towers) and those who saw the deeper means. And that is what has exactly happened. The 9/11 'truth' movement IS infiltrated, and is trying to divert attention away from media involvement in TV Trickery, and there being no planes, and use of DEWs, as that link above will explain more in depth.
The real power that brough the Towers down was the perps DEWs, and the link above will explain more in depth why the CLUES of 9/11 point to their use of DEWs, and how this use is a show of their power now, as in the 'nuclear age' it was the atomic bomb.

Now here are some more clues:

9/11 CLUES
http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=556 --Why the plane didn't break apart from the impossible calculated speeds, some 100+ mph in excess

---Why the prolonged stand-down

---why the flt.Controllers tapes were destroyed

---Why no visible wreckage at the towers despite 2 huge planes

---why the roar of the engines were never recorded, despite several cameras being used

---why the planes didn't break up on impact

---Why there was no sign of deceleration at impact.

---Why all 8 engines are missing

--why none of the thousands of specially numbered aircraft components were ever found

---why the only engine found, was cold, under a canopy, and too small--about the size used on a missile

---why none of four flight recorders found

--- why the radar blips didn't add up

---why no relatives showed up at SFO to be consoled by Mayor's Brown's chaplains,

---why the DNA samples from the 'crashes' couldn't go to civilian labs, only to Dover AFB

---why reporters were blocked from interviewing anyone at the Pentagon except people the Pentagon provided

---why the airlines didn't provide the passenger lists, only the Pentagon, who seemed to have trouble being consistent,

--- why there were so few passengers fly an non-stop coast to coast at great loss on 4 flights

---why both Mark Bingham and Todd Beamer were identiy thefts of already deceased persons

---Why Lisa Beamer hastily filed application for a foundation in her "husband's" name only 7 days after the attacks, during the search & rescue phase?

---why no interviews of the living hijackers were ever made

---why so few victims claims were filed out of the 4 planes, yet 98% were filed for the victims of the towers

--- why there was no attempt to combine the near empty flights , three going to LAX

---Why none of the three flights ever appeared on the LAX "ARRIVALS" board.

---why a frequent flyer who wanted to switch to flt. 93, an earlier flight, was declined and told "Flt 93 is all booked."

---why there were no Flts 11 and 77 listed on the BTS scheduled

---Why the Pent. flt controller's tape was found to be scripted.

---why no credit card receipts were produced by either USG or families or bills for the airfares

---Why only there were only 129 claims filed for the Pentagon fataliies.

---Why there are hardly any passengers, crew names found on the Social Security Death Indiex.

---why the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund managers fought so hard to keep the names of claimants secret

---why Ellen Mariani whose late husband was listed on flt175, was never able to locate any other victims families of that flt. after almost five years

--- why United benefitted and wasted no time to file for bankrupcty, and divested it'self of pension obligations, and layoffs, and steep reductions of paychecks, yet changed it's registry of one of it's 9/11 planes recently

---why Flt 11's "radar blip" was still 9.6 miles away at the time of the alleged crash into WTC1

---why the families of the tower's victims are frequently heard, but only silence from the families of planes' victims....

---why a "pod" was apparently added by a whistleblower in a few frames.

etc., etc., etc........


malaprop aka izzy

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth!" – Doyle

Hope this helps. At Least you showed some courtesy, and maturity, and curiousity, and openness, and intelligence, asking me. I appreciate that :)
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act~~George Orwell
zplix
Banned
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Location: manchester UK

PreviousNext

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest