9/11 Mysteries - New Video - A Must See!

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

9/11 Mysteries - New Video - A Must See!

Postby Shawnna » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:39 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:16 am

Miss we are on the very same page on this. Thanks so much I had not seen that film yet.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:01 pm

A couple years ago I was really digging into 911 and came to believe we will never be told the full truth. Too many things don't fit in the official story. I believe 911 will go down the same path as JFK and always leave us guessing.

I believe early on we were flooded with disinfo to pull us away from the truth. After a few months people began to move forward with their lives and just say,"Nothing I can do anyhow." Then we let the bad guys win and those who remain fighting for the truth are labeled nothing but conspiracy nuts.

There is no doubt in my mind that the American people were played for fools and the inner circle got their way. We are their cattle and are only fed when and what they choose to feed us. No news media has the balls to report anything other than the official story, because eyes are watching from the corporate penthouse.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:31 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:04 pm

In my opinion this is one of the best videos out there on the attack on the Twin Towers. If this doesn't get you thinking nothing will.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8587461603
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:33 am

There is no reason for the truth to be disclosed on this issue or your UFO/ET issue in the eyes of those that deceive. No gain from full disclosure, but hopeful gain from partial, apparent disclosure.

Seeking the truth is more than necessary - apathy is a limiting, self serving choice.
Your apathy is desired on the part of those that are seen to rule.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?