911 - The Pentagon

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

911 - The Pentagon

Postby ryguy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:14 pm

This latest article from Max is a suprisingly detailed analysis of the process a flight would go through from takeoff though flight and finally the crash. It's a fantastic write-up, and certainly is a wake up to anyone regarding conspiracy theorists who are not careful in their review of available evidence, but only do their best to explain away any evidence that does not support their theory.

It's important to do a good "John Kerry" backflip occassionally. A little flip-flopping is a good thing. Go with the evidence, not with your pride - and the truth eventually becomes more clear. Occam's Razor is a beautiful thing.

By the way Max, I love the conclusion. Because while you lay waste to the "no plane crashed into the Pentagon" theory...you certainly do not let the government off the hook. That's important, because there are certainly many ways the U.S. government can legitimately be implicated.

Great work.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Yes, great article Max :)

I will be updating it with the addition of some pictures at some point today or tomorrow, as well as adding another article.

You mentioned you had another in the works?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:20 am

Listen to Max, folks.

He knows whereof he speaks... :)

~ Just my opinion,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby Max » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:58 pm

Thank you for the kind words guys. Yes Zep, I'll be uploading it to you soon. :P
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?