911 Conspiracies - BBC

Discuss what you think really happened in New York on 9/11/2001

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

911 Conspiracies - BBC

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 pm

I just watched the BBC documentary here in the UK and I have to say it was very interesting.

I don't think people like Alex Jones will take too kindly towards it but that means the documentary was factual and not based on the ridiculous crap he spouts on his website.

The most interesting revelation for me concerned Flight 93 and the "Plane was shot down" conspiracy. The conspiracy theorists point out that wreckage was found up to 8 miles away from the main crash site, suggesting the plane was hit by a missile and broke up. The problem with that however is wreckage was NEVER found up to 8 miles away. Sure, if you do a map search and enter the two coordinates you get a distance back of 6.9 miles. However, that is the distance when travelled by ROAD, not as the crow flies! The distance by air is actually just short of a mile and is entirely consistent with the plane impacting the ground. The wind was also blowing in that direction so it's hardly surprising that some wreckage would end up where it did.

I know certain people will hate it, but I didn't :)

More here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/ ... racy_files

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:42 am

The one thing that I found funny was the lack of wreckage at the impact site. I heard somewhere about the plane vaporized I thought that was funny also.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:24 am

Hi IPF, yes that would be "funny" if it only it were true. The documentary showed a lot of evidence of debris and personal effects at the crash site as well as eyewitness testimony of people who were present at the crash site.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby mario » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Twin Towers= Reichstag fire. Read PNAC.
ai on the ski
mario
aka Toon - BANNED

Google

Return to 911 - What Really Happened?