Its springtime, and out come the nutcases.

Everything Political

Its springtime, and out come the nutcases.

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:25 am

Today the British Government has suggested that all school leaving children be required to take an 'Oath of allegiance' (spit).
This is supposedly to be an Oath of allegiance (spit) giving a 'commitment to Queen and country'.
This was announced by the ever loyal Lord Goldsmith (the same Lord Goldsmith who so ably kissed Mr Blairs backside, lying to support him in his decision to attack Iraq)

So we are expected to 'Swear allegiance' (spit) to an unelected Royalty?. One of the biggest bunch of foreign, hereditary bullies, money grabbing thieves, rapists, and murderers in the world.? A bunch of people who since Elizabeth I, have done nothing for the British people, other than steal their land, supress their rights, murder ,rape and pillage, not to mention their sponging, lazy, workshy, scum relatives?, and pledge allegiance to a govermnet who, almost daily take away our rights, gve away our laws to unelected, over rich bastards in Europe and refuse to give us a Bill of Rights? A Government who has just banned the longest protest ever at the Nuclear Research facility at Aldermaston, a protest which THEY practically started over 40 years ago?.
As the Reverend Ian Paisley stated so eloquently:
NEVER..... NEVER.......NEVER !

Oliver Cromwell where are you now we need you?
This government is pushing the British people closer to a revolution than any other Government in the last 100 years.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:43 am

You're entitled to your opinion Chorlton, but from my point of view that rant above ranks alongside Serpo on the b.s. scale! :)

So many reasons why, so little time to tell.

The biggest flaw I can see is where you state "they have never done anything" for us. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:00 am

It isnt BS it an opinion. One which at present I am entitlted to but wont, I fear be able to for much longer.

I'd be very happy to listen to your opinions on why you think we should swear allegiance to an unlelected, basically foreign waste of space call the Monarchy.

Maybe if they gave back all the land and money theeir ancestors stole from commoners and then forced their Lords to give back all the land and money they gave to them for fighting their battles I might start to consider something.
I cant see any one thing that an unelected head of state does for the UK, other than wasting money.
How much money did Andrew waste on private flights, zooming up and down the UK playing golf last year?. Wouldnt it have been better spent on Hospitals or schools?, yet us, the good old UK taxpayers paid for it and I have near neighbours who now cant afford the petrol for their car to go to hospital.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 27707.html

I repeat, they havent done anything for us. Even in wartime when they told everyone they were staying in Buck House and 'wouldnt be moved' that was a total lie as they were shuffled off to Windsor castle every night, or up to Sandringham.

I will NEVER let a child of mine swear allegiance to any member of any unelected Monarchy, at least whilst they deny us any basic rights or we have a defined, unmoveable Bill Of Rights.

Tell us what the biggest bunch of unelected spongers in the world do fo the UK Zep, but dont mention tourism will ya. No one comes to the UK to see the Queen, merely our history.
Hang the lot of them I say.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Politics