Palin: I told you so

Everything Political

Palin: I told you so

Postby Chorlton » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:33 am

Palin abuses power.
You dont let women into positions of power untill they pass their menopause.
At best they are irrational, at worst they are damned dangerous

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -says.html
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Palin: I told you so

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Chorlton wrote:Palin abuses power.
You dont let women into positions of power untill they pass their menopause.
At best they are irrational, at worst they are damned dangerous

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -says.html

"Abuse of power comes as no surprise" -- Jenny Holzer

Face it, Chorlton, the vast majority of politicians abuse their power. Some more than others. Some get caught while others don't. It has been one constant down through history whether leaders were elected or not.

But none of this takes away from the fact that she's hot. :mrgreen:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Hot ?? .........................................................HOT??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She's got a jawline like a Boilermakers apprentice and hairier legs, her hairstyle is like my old schoolteacher (in 1958) and my dead mum's got better fashion sense, AAAAAND her voice is akin to dragging your nails down a blackboard. #-o

Youre starting to worry me Ray ! New Glasses perchance?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Chorlton wrote:Hot ?? .........................................................HOT??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She's got a jawline like a Boilermakers apprentice and hairier legs, her hairstyle is like my old schoolteacher (in 1958) and my dead mum's got better fashion sense, AAAAAND her voice is akin to dragging your nails down a blackboard. #-o

Youre starting to worry me Ray ! New Glasses perchance?

Well, as Einstein taught us, we live in a relative universe. So before we can come to terms on Palin's hotness, Chorlton, I feel we need a relative comparison standard. So why don't we start with Hillary Clinton?

If you are going to tell me she is not hot compared to Hillary Clinton (or any other woman in politics these days), then I am going to have to resurrect the wind tunnel threats! :P

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:If you are going to tell me she is not hot compared to Hillary Clinton (or any other woman in politics these days), then I am going to have to resurrect the wind tunnel threats! :P

But thats an unfair comparison. You are comparing a pig with a pig.

Now compare them both, visually, with Pam Anderson. I suspect Pammy would win outright. She might be a tart but facially she is lovely

[Mod Edit: trimmed quote]

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Chorlton wrote:
Now compare them both, visually, with Pam Anderson. I suspect Pammy would win outright. She might be a tart but facially she is lovely

Maybe you need you're eyes checked Chorlton. Palin is clearly better looking than Pam.

You should have suggested someone like Angelina Jolie,...

Well,... even then maybe Palin and Angie could pass as cousins.
Last edited by lost_shaman on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 am

You yanks really go for that 'Industrial, Boilermaker type women' dont you? :mrgreen:
Jolie is just average, Anderson has classic facial bone structure and considering her age still isnt bad.

I wouldnt climb over either of them to get to Palin though :D

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Men. :roll:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Access Denied wrote:Men. :roll:

Well to each their own I suppose. :lol:

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby torbjon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Chorlton:

well, since it's us Yanks that will have to look and listen to whoever wins for the next four years, then really, it's what waves Our flag that counts, yes? If folks in Europe or Ethiopia or Australia or Asia don't go for that sort of chick, well, sod them. They don't have to look at her ever day... or ever.

Query: Who is the high ranking Hot Chick in your politics these days?
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:34 am

torbjon wrote:Chorlton:

well, since it's us Yanks that will have to look and listen to whoever wins for the next four years, then really, it's what waves Our flag that counts, yes? If folks in Europe or Ethiopia or Australia or Asia don't go for that sort of chick, well, sod them. They don't have to look at her ever day... or ever.

You obviously have little knowledge of how US politics is shown in the UK or how much US politics affects the UK.
However I disagree 100% with your humourless jibe.
US politics has repercussions around the world, but especially on the UK. As the US's No 1 Ally, its UK boys that die because of US politics so I say we DO have a right to stick our noses into YOUR politics. The UK suffers when idiots in YOUR banking system fart so I say we DO have a right to a say. You impose your laws on other countrie's that you dont obey yourself, so I say we DO have a right to a say. Personally, the way the US has been poking its nose into everyone elses politics recently I suggest everyone in the world should be allowed to vote for one of your two nobhead politico's, as what they do WILL affect them.

Query: Who is the high ranking Hot Chick in your politics these days?

There are NO 'Hot' politicians. My disgust for most politicians is near absolute therefor any suggestion that any of them could be 'hot' would be a contradiction in terms.

Now I would suggest you get a sense of humour.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Chorlton wrote:US politics has repercussions around the world, but especially on the UK. As the US's No 1 Ally, its UK boys that die because of US politics so I say we DO have a right to stick our noses into YOUR politics. The UK suffers when idiots in YOUR banking system fart so I say we DO have a right to a say. You impose your laws on other countrie's that you dont obey yourself, so I say we DO have a right to a say. Personally, the way the US has been poking its nose into everyone elses politics recently I suggest everyone in the world should be allowed to vote for one of your two nobhead politico's, as what they do WILL affect them.

Fine. Then just let us know where to send the tax bill! How funny would it be for us to tax the crap out of you without representation? :lol: By your logic then all of us here in the US should be able to vote for the next Russian prez, since they affect our lives.

BTW: Pamela Anderson has been rode hard and put away dry. She owns a house in the hills above Upland where a friend of mine lives. I've seen her a few times. yuk. Amazing what lots of plastic and makeup will do for a Canuck tho! LOL
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Fine. Then just let us know where to send the tax bill! How funny would it be for us to tax the crap out of you without representation? :lol: By your logic then all of us here in the US should be able to vote for the next Russian prez, since they affect our lives.

NOO coz Russian politics has little effect upon anyone really does it? Only in the one-upmanship game.
And as for the tax bill? I think were paying that by supporting US politics in Iraq and Afghanistan and all your bases here in the UK

BTW: Pamela Anderson has been rode hard and put away dry. She owns a house in the hills above Upland where a friend of mine lives. I've seen her a few times. yuk. Amazing what lots of plastic and makeup will do for a Canuck tho! LOL

Yeah but look at that Jawline on Palin. Waking up to that without makeup would be like waking up next to Desperate Dan :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . I think I'd prefer waking up next to Pammie than Palin. I think its my age 8)

[Mod Edit: fixed quotes messed up due to age] :)

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby torbjon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:08 am

Chorlton:

*grins* I still live here... if that ain't demonstration enough of my oh so stellar sense of humor and grasp of irony, then I don't know what is, ya know?

But you and Ray have good points... and they are "New World Order" type points...

IF American politics has that much control over the UK (or any other country) okay, pay us the taxes, we'll bring our puppets in and run the show for you, and you can vote for any old bozo your heart desires (like that would make a difference)

Honestly, there's a huge group of people who feel that "globalization" is a good thing, ya know? ONE world government, ONE world army, ONE world currency... The arguments for that are powerful and compelling, logical even.

I'm of an opposite frame of mind (which is Not anarchy) I believe in an old "Vulcan" thing called IDIC, which I took one step further, IDICIF:

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations equals Infinite Freedom.

For that to work, though, we need new Frontiers to expand into.

That concept is actually very "American" and was indeed our attitude here for the first few centuries that we occupied this land because it was very easy for us to eliminate the indigenous peoples and expand into their lands...

Once the "free land" ran out (starting around 1900) things started to get really, really WHACK *sighs*

For me, the Saddest, most Devastating, most Destructive, and DUMBEST thing humanity has ever done since the creation of Dirt, was to end the space race.

Closing off / limiting access to the Final Frontier doomed our last hope of true Freedom.

Without a place for numbnuts like me, or religious crack pots, radicals, etc (ie, folks who don't "fit in") to go and do their thing, without infringing upon Your thing, ... well, the Only outcome of that has got to be discontent, disharmony, discord, dis dis, dis dat, dis the other, none of which could be considered "good" or "healthy", ya know?

Anyway, I'm sorry the citizens of your country are being bullied and pushed around by a foreign government, that sucks. I'm sure there are a large number of arms dealers who would Love to capitalize on your plight. I'm sure some of them are American owned but could care less as long as your cash is good. The only way you or any other world citizen is gonna break free from their bonds of slavery is with Brute Force, 'cause comrade? No One in power is Ever gonna give you your freedom.

Why should they?

Besides, "something given has no basis in value"

And, (one of my favorites)

"Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst"

*shrugs* For what it's worth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJV44YV69z0
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 am

torbjon wrote:Chorlton:

And, (one of my favorites)

"Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst"

I Prefer the other line of thinking
Fighting for peace, is like f---- for chastity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Politics