Jesse Ventura's New Book

Everything Political

Jesse Ventura's New Book

Postby inquisitivemind42 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I just saw on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouq0ZQOuARg ) that Jesse Ventura has a new book coming out, called "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read." Is anyone else as excited as I am? I haven't read all of his other books, but everything of his that I have read has been so good! I'm definitely picking this one up. Any ideas as to what you think he uncovered in this one?
inquisitivemind42

Re: Jesse Ventura's New Book

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:44 am

inquisitivemind42 wrote:Any ideas as to what you think he uncovered in this one?

Spam? :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Access Denied wrote:
inquisitivemind42 wrote:Any ideas as to what you think he uncovered in this one?

Spam? :lol:

LOL...I have to agree. We are talking about Jesse Ventura after all. Other than 6 years with the Navy in Vietnam, his life has consisted of being in an outlaw motorcycle gang, going to a Community College, weightlifting, wrestling and politics. This is also an interesting window into what he might be willing to say or do for publicity:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[5][8][9] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[9][10]

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[4]

caveat emptor...

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Funny you should mention that Ryan. I think it was the day after you posted this that I decided to tune into an interview with Ventura on Piers Morgan’s new show that replaces Larry King on CNN to see what’s up.

I’ve always found it irritating the way Morgan frequently presses officials relentlessly for an answer to whatever “scandalous” accusation has been made even if it’s obvious (well, it should be) to anyone with the least bit of common sense that the accusation is agenda driven and based on a logical fallacy of one sort or another but this time I was shocked to find I could appreciate the method to his madness… :lol:

He pressed Ventura (who was visibly shaking and rocking back and forth in his seat uncontrollably like a meth addict or something and clearly unnerved by some other pointed questions he couldn’t give a straight answer to) on that very point and his response was, get this…

PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT: Interview With Jesse Ventura (full transcript)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... mt.01.html

MORGAN: When you served in Vietnam.

VENTURA: Yes.

MORGAN: You didn't -- I don't think actually have live combat there, right? You were serving, is that correct?

VENTURA: I don't -- when I got back -- I'm a Navy SEAL, when I got back from my service overseas in my first deployment, the My Lai massacre had just happened. I was just in the headlines. I was brought in by my commanding officer, my entire team, and we were ordered, we were to discuss nothing of anything we did or any ops we were on, because normally the SEALs are all part of a top secret operation.

So I do not discuss anything I did in the military. Other than to say I served honorably and received an honorable discharge and I showed up, which is more than what George Bush can say.

How convenient… :roll:

Later on, when questioned about his support of Wikileaks, Morgan uses it to expose his hypocrisy…

MORGAN: You served in the Navy. Would you have been absolutely happy for every private memo involving your Navy SEAL group to come out.

VENTURA: No. No. There's a difference.

MORGAN: Why not? What's the difference? You're paid for by the tax payer.

VENTURA: But it could jeopardize the mission initially.

MORGAN: Wikileaks couldn't?

VENTURA: Once the mission is over, we're not jeopardizing –

Moron.

This video clip is hilarious…

Jesse Ventura's 9/11 theory: Dick Cheney "allowed it to happen to further their agenda"
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0 ... ir-agenda/

Larry King would have just promoted his new book and not asked him any tough questions… I’d like to see him interview some of our favorite clowns like Stanton Friedman and Robert Hastings now.

[smilie=to funny.gif]

ETA: Full interview...

Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 am

wow, nobody mentioned predator or the running man yet!. disappointing as they were probably his most useful moments! lol

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Google

Return to Politics