FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Support!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: FEA Plane Crashes..One Fatality Disclosure On LIfe Support!

Postby ryguy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 pm

murnut wrote:What are the popular Scientific study of the phenomena sites that are more popular than what I've listed?

Top 5 Websites to Research Weird Science Claims

Written by yours truly...lol.

Those sites are far more popular than the little idiotic, brainless sites like Project Camelot. Enjoy.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Thanks
Last edited by Access Denied on Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Sat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Is it possible that even Rick Davis has reached the limit of his tolerance for b.s.? Now that would be hard to believe! In perusing the Source A thread at OMF today I came across this: http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=unitednations&thread=7855&page=11#250790
pman and Cyrellys, and other hopeful believers in this disclosure. You are being mislead.

I don't think so . . . I know.

There is a real Disclosure going on here. Very Real! . . . But it is not as you think.

Good luck . . . for whatever that's worth.

Temps . . . someday you will come to learn I have been your greatest sacrificial friend. Ohh . . you will continue to hate me for awhile. While you hold on to your lower paradigm that has been shrouded obliviously around you. Like V, you are 'the' mistaken. When you do come to learn I have provided you the best council of any others around you . . . it will be too late. You will hurt, and I will be continued to be hated for it. But then 'that new' hate will turn from what it is now (change/transform) . . . to hate at yourself, reflected back at me anyway, because of your own realization of your ironic pain, that I was the most forthright & honest, when you were being deceived.

Jake signing off, . . .

Until the rest of the story is rightfully shared with all respected Ufolgists and many Elites.

As in all things, Davis hedges his bet with an appeal to some unspeakable 'inside knowledge' of Disclosure! Can it be that he's now joined up with the Dan Smith uber-eschaton loonietoon bible-thumper contingent? Time will tell. There is one line in the above quote that we can know for certain to be false, "Jake signing off..." hahahaha
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Rintendo » Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Maybe he is stating that the "disclosure" is that there is nothing to disclose?
Rintendo

Postby gunter » Sat May 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Jake is not stating that at all. What he's stating is that when he's good and ready he'll do the 'disclosing' himself by whacking you upside the head with his bible. hahaha
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Rintendo » Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm

The Bible would never allow itself to hurt me...it would throw up a magical force shield or something...
Rintendo

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 02, 2010 2:58 am

ryguy wrote:Those sites are far more popular than the little idiotic, brainless sites like Project Camelot.

Project Camelot discussion moved here...

Project Camelot
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to Exopolitics