galactic finance

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

galactic finance

Postby oba » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:59 pm

hi I'm new at the RU.
I'd like to grok ideas that pertain to the galactic economy.

I will start off by suggesting that the periodic table of elements works throughout the GPU (grand physical universe) therefore gold would be a valued commodity just about all through the galaxy.
there are as far as I know 8 precious metals cited by laurence gardner.

in terms of organization, I'm assuming the model provided by micheal wolf to be accurate.
thanks.
oba
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm


Re: galactic finance

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 am

oba wrote: hi I'm new at the RU.
I'd like to grok ideas that pertain to the galactic economy.


Grok ???
And what 'Galactic Economy' ?


I will start off by suggesting that the periodic table of elements works throughout the GPU (grand physical universe) therefore gold would be a valued commodity just about all through the galaxy.
there are as far as I know 8 precious metals cited by laurence gardner.


Oh the Laurence Gardener who penned nutcase book 'The Bloodline of the Holy Grail' ?
The Laurence Gardner who likes to invent fantastic sounding names for himself that dont really exist?
THAT fruitcake?

And are you suggesting that there is any civilisation other than on this earth and if so what leads you to this premise
in terms of organization, I'm assuming the model provided by micheal wolf to be accurate.
thanks.


Never heard of him, sorry. Was he related to Virginia?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: galactic finance

Postby oba » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:39 pm

chorlton, gardner's books sell.
how do you make your living?
I hope you're not offended by my asking.

thanks.
oba
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: galactic finance

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:54 pm

oba wrote:[color=#0000BF] hi I'm new at the RU.
I'd like to grok ideas that pertain to the galactic economy.


Oba - how does an economy work where you don't know the currency of foreigners, or whether they even accept your standards of finance? That's a bit presumptuous don't you think?

I will start off by suggesting that the periodic table of elements works throughout the GPU (grand physical universe) therefore gold would be a valued commodity just about all through the galaxy.
there are as far as I know 8 precious metals cited by laurence gardner.


I would be curious to learn how the periodic table of elements could be considered any sort of baseline in a galactic (grand physical universe) where there are so many planets out there with natural elements surely yet to be discovered?

Why limit our worldview to only 8 precious metals?

Isn't talk of galactic cooperation or galactic politics (such as economic discussions) a *tad* premature?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: galactic finance

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:23 pm

oba wrote:chorlton, gardner's books sell.
how do you make your living?
I hope you're not offended by my asking.

thanks.



That Garders books sell is no measure of their truthfullness.
David Icke's books sell but hes as daft as a bucket of eels.

How do I make my living? well I was a pro musician up untill a few weeks back.
Now Im retired and spend my time shouting at my V8 engine and hitting it with bigger and bigger hammers, when I can get out of bed, that is.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: galactic finance

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

With all this talk, I would like to be the first to....

Put in my application for a big construction loan from First Galactic Imperial Savings & Loan! :P

I am (this month!) embarking on construction of my "retirement ranch" in Colorado, and I could use some more funds to help get everything done. I am only concerned about how the Earth Dollar is trading against the Sirius Schellack! :lol:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: galactic finance

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:44 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I am (this month!) embarking on construction of my "retirement ranch" in Colorado, and I could use some more funds to help get everything done. I am only concerned about how the Earth Dollar is trading against the Sirius Schellack! :lol:

Ray


I hope to be the first to invest in the Reticuli commodities market. I hear that cow private parts and extracted blood is doing very well these days.

:)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: galactic finance

Postby oba » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 pm



I'm sure the table of the elements goes beyond what is here on Terra.
there's talk of an unacknowledged scale that goes really high into the superheavies.

what is money? ultimately, is it not <Energy> ?
hence, is the galactic economy not predicated on energy?

I'm saying economy because it's a creative process to decipher what cooperatives are functioning between sentients on that level. grok is the key term.

as for music, it also is vibration. energy put to harmonic scale.

last remark (the hot air is getting thick) ;)

the cosmic Buddha. what is it?

I'm proposing that spiritual aspects predominate over all other aspects of galactic realities.
you can approach the situation in other ways but IMO it is 1st & mainly a spiritual situation.

I think a galaxy is a community, but mainly a spiritual community.

R
Last edited by oba on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
oba
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: galactic finance

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:23 pm

oba,

oba wrote:what is money? ultimately, is it not <Energy> ?
hence, is the galactic economy not predicated on energy?


There is a fundamental difference between money and energy if you choose this definition. It is well known that energy can never be created nor destroyed. However, the principle of interest (almost a pun intended!) is that money can be used to create more money. I have yet to see anyone rectify this discrepancy when they invoke the "money = energy" definition. I think money is somewhat "bigger" than energy...and a man-made construct. As such it is more subject to imperfections than energy.

I'm saying economy because it's a creative process to decipher what cooperatives are functioning between sentients on that level. grok is the key term.


Whenever you talk "functioning" it makes me suggest that a good systems model is in order, and that one should be built on whatever you can currently validate about any system. You would do well to study architecture frameworks. Especially one called DODAF. It incorporates a standard modeling framework I have used my entire career in systems engineering: [Operational], [Functional], and [Physical]. Each domain has distinct measures, standards, and purpose. All three operating together define a "complete system".

I'm proposing that spiritual aspects predominate over all other aspects of galactic realities.
you can approach the situation in other ways but IMO it is 1st & mainly a spiritual situation.

I think a galaxy is a community, but mainly a spiritual community.


I disagree. See the 3 modeling domains above. They all interact with each other. As you change one, the others change out of necessity (much like universal Conservation of Energy law). To think that the spiritual part of the system stands separate from the functional and physical aspects of extant reality would be counter to what we know of how the universe is "give and take" and "action and reaction". Many theorists with spiritual inclinations say it could well be that physical reality exists as the only real means to achieve spiritual ambitions. Not saying I fully agree, but I certainly cannot disagree!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: galactic finance

Postby oba » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:11 am


hi ray
I'm going to get to speed on your DODAF soon.
meantime, about the <energy can neither be created or destroyed>.
I wonder if that applies only to this dimensional level.
to wit: tomas bearden describes scalar energy coming from the next door dimension.
it appears void of energy until you have the tools to perceive the vectors at that level.
that is what the ZPE is about I'm told.
anyway the pt is that there is the availability for a bleedthrough to this dimension
(given the tools of course) in other words new energy appears.
now in a sense it was created because it wasn't here before, or there weren't the tools to comprehend it.

in terms of galactic trade I echo the sentiments of louis l'amour
who says that frontiers are there to challenge the imagination.
he also spoke of galactic frontiers believe it or not, most ppl think he was just a cowboy.
I notice there is a bust at the OMF. the replacement is also busted.
could be some buttons being pushed there.

best wishes on the ranch ;)

oba
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: galactic finance

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 pm

oba wrote:
I notice there is a bust at the OMF. the replacement is also busted.
could be some buttons being pushed there.

best wishes on the ranch ;)


hmm... care to elaborate on the OMF comments?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: galactic finance

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 pm

oba wrote:
meantime, about the <energy can neither be created or destroyed>.
I wonder if that applies only to this dimensional level.
to wit: tomas bearden describes scalar energy coming from the next door dimension.
it appears void of energy until you have the tools to perceive the vectors at that level.
that is what the ZPE is about I'm told.
anyway the pt is that there is the availability for a bleedthrough to this dimension
(given the tools of course) in other words new energy appears.


This has not been proven in any manner. To date there has been no repeatable experiment that has disproven either the 1st or 2nd laws of thermodynamics. (The 1st is the energy can never be created nor destroyed, the second is entropy which, in essence says you lose a certain amount of energy to heat (unusable form) in any transformation of energy). Moreover, Bearden has been shown to not understand how to accurately instrument his transformer (which is all his MEG is):

http://www.ka9q.net/crackpots/index.html

Tom Bearden is one of the best known crackpots in the field of "free energy", the modern incarnation of the age-old futile quest for perpetual motion. Bearden has published an amazing amount of utter nonsense.

He is surrounded by a loyal band of cheering sycophants who go out of their way to threaten and silence their critics. This is rather ironic given their constant complaints that a vast conspiracy has successfully suppressed (and continues to suppress) all information about "free energy" because what it would do to established energy interests.

Bearden's so-called "Motionless Electromagnetic Generator" is nothing more than a transformer with a permanent magnet that was claimed to "draw free energy from the vacuum", i.e, to produce more power at the secondary than is fed to its primary. The only problem, of course, is that it doesn't work -- despite the claims of a few of Bearden's followers who don't know how to use their lab instruments.


oba wrote:in terms of galactic trade I echo the sentiments of louis l'amour
who says that frontiers are there to challenge the imagination.
he also spoke of galactic frontiers believe it or not, most ppl think he was just a cowboy.


I agree with Louis. And this sentiment is one I was trying to express to Shawnna when she asked why we spend $ sending probes to Mars.

Thanks for the kind words on my ranch project. :)
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: galactic finance

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:32 pm

BTW oba,

Here is pretty much all of the gory details of why Bearden is a sloppy scientist and disingenuous hoaxer:

http://www.phact.org/e/z/beardenreview.htm

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: galactic finance

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks for posting that Ray...great reading... :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Google

Return to Exopolitics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron