Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:36 am

And, Michael Salla responds with this:

http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-84.htm
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Florida Journalist on the exopoliticians

Postby murnut » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 am

I am not a Salla fan by any stretch of the imagination, nor do I condone self appointed "leaders" but his response was not half bad.

That being said, I really have a problem with Exo's...they leave me with the impression that they think they are better than the rest of ufology.

I guess that is not really saying a whole lot...ufology in general, as a whole is hopelessly lost.

I guess I just really don't like the Exo's speaking for me or representing me.

Where is the evidence that they are right about any of their conclusions?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for the links Mike… too funny, Salla responds with an infomercial.

$2.50 and an exopolitics certificate will get you a cup of coffee…

If or when we are ever actually visited by ET it will require a multidisciplinary approach… a team of acknowledged experts from all the fields of science to advise current world leaders.

UFOlogy isn’t one of them and the exopolitical folks will be automatically excluded from any such effort by virtue of the fact they were willing to hand over their money to a charlatan like Salla for their “education”…

Quite simply they have a demonstrated history of gullibility and a woeful lack of critical thinking skills… witness how quickly they aligned themselves with the recent UN hoax and “Source A” if there was ever any doubt.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Access Denied wrote:Thanks for the links Mike… too funny, Salla responds with an infomercial.

$2.50 and an exopolitics certificate will get you a cup of coffee…

If or when we are ever actually visited by ET it will require a multidisciplinary approach… a team of acknowledged experts from all the fields of science to advise current world leaders.

UFOlogy isn’t one of them and the exopolitical folks will be automatically excluded from any such effort by virtue of the fact they were willing to hand over their money to a charlatan like Salla for their “education”…

Quite simply they have a demonstrated history of gullibility and a woeful lack of critical thinking skills… witness how quickly they aligned themselves with the recent UN hoax and “Source A” if there was ever any doubt.

Exactly on the mark (with your points here). I barely had the interest and energy to repost the links on this, given how irrelevant in reality both ufologists and exopoliticians are in the true scheme of things.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to Exopolitics