Laura Magdalene Eisenhower Mars Colonization

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower Mars Colonization

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Anyone who has poked around into Exopolitics enough knows that the existence of alien cultures is a foregone conclusion. Exopolitics is heavily built upon the foundation of the former remote viewers and the scientists/staff that ran the government's remote viewing project. The fact that part of that research included the RV'ing of Mars is no surprise - that information has been disclosed for years.

Laura Enters the Scene

Recently, a woman named Laura Eisenhower "revealed" the existence of a Mars colony project. The more you dig into this story, the more you will quickly realize that this is another case of the Exopolitics approach of considering RV'ing data as solid evidence...and of course Laura is quite simply a total Loon. No question about it.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... ny-project

Exopolitics Develops and Promotes the Story

Of course Alfred is a heavy promoter of this story, because Mars is high on the list of Exopolitics agenda - all related to the popularity of remote viewing mars among the Remote Viewing crowd - and various beliefs regarding the existence of ET life, structures, military presence, etc...you name it. This is also a reason you'll see Gary Bekkum all over this story - where the RV community goes, there goes Bekkum.

Read the following excerpts from Al's article, and you'll see why every time we start trying to dig around in this insane mess, we decide it just isn't worth the effort:

"Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project were revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website."

"Ki’ Lia, a Stanford-educated artist, futurist and colleague of Ms. Eisenhower, has provided a corroborating first hand witness account of her and Ms. Eisenhower’s attempted recruitment into a secret human survival colony on Mars, available at Ki’ Lia’s website."

(by the way, attending Stanford does not make one immune to the Loony-virus...obviously.)

"Their allegations are also consistent with disclosures made by Mr. Basiago that twice in 1981 he teleported from a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA to a secret U.S. base on Mars, first by himself, and then a second time in the company of CIA agent Courtney M. Hunt."

(yes...you read that right - he "teleported"....and they are using his "disclosures" as supporting evidence...lol)

"In her statement, Ms. Eisenhower details how Agent X, her principal “handler” from the secret Mars project, eventually confessed to her that “He knew a lot about me from numerous sources that overlapped with one another – from Freemasons, Knights Templar, to this hidden branch of the government that was behind creating this Mars mission.

They understood me based on remote viewing and time travel devices and they also seemed to recruit people from the Freemasons and Knights Templar who were well aware of the Magdalene path. They seemed to all be connected, but someone was taking advantage of it all and trying to stay one step ahead of how nature may have unfolded as far as us coming together into Union. I did not know he was an agent until months into the relationship and I later found out that it was them who sent him to find me and it was all a set-up."

FYI...this part of her story I believe is true. Loony person meets second loony person and together they take part in a mutual delusional "reality" - magnifying the effects (and the perceived reality) of that delusion.

"They targeted her (especially her heart) and these men through electromagnetic or psychic weaponry, and indeed many men tried to destroy her throughout her life. Agent X admitted that he (as well as his parents) was implanted with a chip and had a multiple personality disorder, which involves very sudden robotic and abusive behaviors. This is the typical profile of someone who was subjected to well-documented MK-ULTRA experiments and multi-generational occult ritual abuse.'"

Um...is commentary really necessary?

"Ki’ Lia concludes, “Their data about Laura and her partners were seemingly gathered through a time viewing device (which they had called ‘Looking Glass’ or ‘Orion’s Cube’ or possibly through remote viewing or even time travel – all part of their cadre of top classified technologies (already disclosed in increasing black projects literature).'"

"Upon arrival things drastically shifted. Mars would always come up again, and I was not feeling like it was safe. I felt that it was a mission being created from a hidden agenda that wished to disrupt our union and have control over it – to be used for their plots in the grander scheme of things, to assist in re-seeding a civilization there. I could just sense it because his behavior often changed and fluctuated greatly from connection with me, to panic and intensity about these missions."

"Researchers" Eat up the Drama Inject Their Own Delusions

Again...why people even care about this story is beyond me. Why Gary keeps posting more and more updates about it just confirms his own insanity to me. Why people entertain the delusions that erupted from this troubled dual-insane-person relationship is way beyond me.

"Ms. Eisenhower explains the role of her dreams in breaking away from the attempted recruitment by the secret Mars colony project."

Um...yeah. The role of her "dreams." Okaaaaay....

Then the article switches to Alfred searching through his files for something that could connect the delusions of these troubled people to the topics and claims espoused by the equally delusional exopolitics movement. Alfred writes in his article:

"According to Mr. Basiago, Mr. Webre's book Exopolitics was, among other written works, physically retrieved from the future by Project Pegasus and brought back in time to 1971 or a prior time. At that time, 1971, Mr. Webre was General Counsel of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration and had been placed under time travel surveillance by the U.S. government."

Um...yes...time travel surveillance....

We are occasionally tempted to cover the story, in part because we catch wind of someone from Scammer's Inc following the story or contacting some of the involved individuals...but in reading and re-reading Alfred's story, it's clear that this is a strange and troubling artifact - a non-event - fabricated by the Exopolitics crowd to try and generate buzz. The sick part is that they attempt to use the delusions of a sick individual in order to do so. Then again, I guess if you, yourself are sick and delusional - it's difficult to draw blame.

As I watch Gary run through his speculations about "Agent X" on his blog, and the constant email chatter about Laura and the drama that surrounds her, I can't help but shake my head and chuckle....is this it? Is this all this pathetic community called Ufology has come down to? Has Exopolitics infected and diseased this community that thoroughly? Why on earth would any self-respecting researcher even waste an ounce of resources or time on this particular story...just look around the web and see how thoroughly this meme has infiltrated the airwaves (particular on Remote Viewer blogs) - I mean, really?

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower Mars Colonization

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 am

Ryan,

Wowee wow wow wow!

ryguy wrote:(by the way, attending Stanford does not make one immune to the Loony-virus...obviously.)

:lol: Some of us call it "Stanfordstan" just so the political leanings are clear! LOL

And I am finally glad that we have a nutjob lawyer making us question whether other lawyers are really "all about the truth".

As I watch Gary run through his speculations about "Agent X" on his blog, and the constant email chatter about Laura and the drama that surrounds her, I can't help but shake my head and chuckle....is this it? Is this all this pathetic community called Ufology has come down to?

Even better (and not to take this OT, but...), have you kept up on Jack's email list to see that Gary is now, apparantly, an expert in physics and going toe-to-toe with Jack on scientific interpretations of signal non-locality? Too frickin funny....even Jack now knows Gary is a loony. Gary really does seem himself as the New Rennaisance Man, doesn't he?

The world could do with a few less "rogue reporters" as long as all they are reporting on are "rogue facts"!
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 am

ryguy wrote:
FYI...this part of her story I believe is true. Loony person meets second loony person and together they take part in a mutual delusional "reality" - magnifying the effects (and the perceived reality) of that delusion.

"They targeted her (especially her heart) and these men through electromagnetic or psychic weaponry, and indeed many men tried to destroy her throughout her life. Agent X admitted that he (as well as his parents) was implanted with a chip and had a multiple personality disorder, which involves very sudden robotic and abusive behaviors. This is the typical profile of someone who was subjected to well-documented MK-ULTRA experiments and multi-generational occult ritual abuse.'"

Um...is commentary really necessary?

For the life of me, I can't figure out the whole "Laura Mars" enchantment...for lack of a better word.

Guys guys I used to think were smart have gone goo-goo for gaga

But the line....mutual delusional reality......is a classic

Kudos for that
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:11 am

I don't think they are crazy. I think they are brilliant for coming up with a scheme that will attract the crazy, loony, insane people that buy into junk like this. And as we all know, the online Ufology community has an abundance of dim-witted people that do not research, fact check or verify anything that comes their way. They simply embrace the storyline and run with it like a housewife hooked on an afternoon soap opera.

Exopolitics is just another name for three ring circus and as Barnum put it, there is a sucker born every minute. Probably every second.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 pm

You are, of course, correct jeddyhi.

And for all the people in the world who really do NOT wish to get rich by taking advantage of people, it sure does seem like there are plenty of people whose ethics allow them to do just that. Plenty of people sleep fine at night knowing they have ripped people off, told them lies, coerced them to part with their money for promises they never intended to fulfill. Hey, wait a minute!!! Am I describing our elected government officials? :lol:

For the life of me, though, I wish I could see the balance sheets of Exopolitics, The Business. I cannot imagine that the one-off, easily-fooled Joes of the world are the ones financing all their endeavors. I would be interested in knowing who their top-5 high-roller money sources are.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Puppetburglar » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

According to Dan's blog, LME has been in contact with Colin Bennet.

I do hope Mr. Bennet is getting a right kick out of this. He seems the sort that most certainly would.
God is a comedian performing for an audience too afraid to laugh

Voltaire
Puppetburglar
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Crackajack » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 am

Comical.

I'm sure Colin would get a kick out of this, in a weird and twisted way..lol

Good post Jeddyhi. And I must say I admire your willingness to challenge the over dramatized nonsense within the Pickering soap opera. Stick to your guns. And your logic.

Does Dan S have a PR coach? If so he/she makes some poor choices for exposure attachment. Or does he just appreciate the alternative view as it relates to his BPWH baby? As they say, any publicity is indeed publicity.

I agree Ry, if this is what the genre has been reduced to it is in a sad state of affairs. But alas it is an industry, and investors love change! I can just see the CSO at Scammers Inc sitting in the back room drumming up the next distraction.
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Alfred Webre, SRI and ICIS. Ingo Swann? Time to drag out Shawnna's famous interview. It's an interesting cabal. Hal Puthoff, Ed Mitchell, Billy Meiers... Oh my! What the hell are these MIBs up to?

Said Jed-
Exopolitics is just another name for three ring circus and as Barnum put it, there is a sucker born every minute. Probably every second.

But that begs the issue- which is "why?" In all the discussions we've had here this is the one question that's never been adequately addressed.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Why there's a sucker born every minute or why it is a three ringed circus?
If the latter, I would have thought the answer to be glaringly obvious.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

gunter wrote:Alfred Webre, SRI and ICIS. Ingo Swann? Time to drag out Shawnna's famous interview. It's an interesting cabal. Hal Puthoff, Ed Mitchell, Billy Meiers... Oh my! What the hell are these MIBs up to?

Hal, Ed and Billy are not exactly MIBs...unless you have a different meaning to the acronym. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 pm

This hypothesis takes the liberty of expanding upon Grey Barker's original analysis to include game playing and confusion. Tempus fugit. I think considering it may place us on a path towards the elusive "why." I'll go one better and include Dan Smith, Ron Pandolfi and Kit Green and OMF in that MIB/IC gang.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I would have thought the answer to be glaringly obvious.
Never too obvious for a coherent explanation...
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

By the way Ryan and Steve- thanks for having me back. I guess it all came together over that limy piffle, Chorlton. Drop by... http://www.hoaxmasters.com/index.php
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Toon and Chorly both return on the same day!?!?!? WOW. Either the stars are aligning, or the MIBs have a nasty plan up their sleeves to create confusion and chaos! Don't fall for it Ry & Zep! It's a diversion! :lol:

Welcome back to both, even though one of you is sure to be a thorn in some people's side.
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Ray. Good to see ya.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Next

Google