Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I find it staggering what's going on over there. JakeReason keeps going on about golf, seating arrangements and how the Admiral was making eyes at Clay, Fore has the OM "one-rule-for-skeptics-another-for-believers" rule book tightly clasped to his chest, Salla is doing a great job as captain of the USS Misdirection and Dan is... Dan is... being Dan.

Insanity.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

It's pathetic to watch, and it is quite clear to I would say to 99% of folks reading...but great analysis.

There are 2 sets of rules and it is obvious.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Well I used to consider OMF as an incipient cult but my views have now changed. It's in reality nothing more than an ongoing foodfight in an insane asylum lunchroom. I must say though that's good to see Caryn Anscolm back to toss a few eclairs and jello molds.

As far as the Exo soap opera is concerned- I'm over it bigtime. I'll no-longer pay any attention to it whatsoever.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby JayKew » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Well I really should have known better but spurred on by comments from here,for the first time in about two years I tiptoed into the OM Forum today.

It is four hours of my life I will never get back.

It was like individual inmates in a madhouse writing letters to some dysfunctional government department.

Back would come a reply of some 30 odd paragraphs not adressing the point at all but asking a series of irrelevant questions.

The original letter had obviously been copied to other dysfunctional government departments who would in turn take the opportunity to criticise either the original sender or the department it was first sent to. Obviously this letter being the standard 30 paragraphs long had nothing to do with the initial enquiry. And on and on it goes.

And all the while, Dan the insane samurai, is at hand to bludgeon to death any sensible contribution if it does not fit in his Magic Kingdom.

I now know how Alice felt when she tumbled down that warren hole.

The only question is who is the Mad Hatter"

Plenty can stake a claim.

If we had laptops in the 1960s, then OM would be a sort of acid users pyschedelic chatroom.

Jay
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

I am proud to say that I've seen the white rabbit hop by, and instead of following it down the rabbit hole, I went for my shotgun. Alas, it got away. I will resist the urge to follow it...!

Sorry you slipped though, I hope you've fully recovered. :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

It strikes me that some over there think as long as they can keep questions in the air, the juggling act can continue as an act to amaze the audience.

What is hilarious is watching those who say the story is real, insult and provoke the skeptics with no moderator sanctions imposed, as soon as a critical thinker responds in kind....... the mod warnings (sometimes two at a time) are posted in record time.

The inconsistancy is so obvious, and makes a lie of OM's claim they are neutral.

Actions speak louder than words, saying "we're neutral" is clearly a lie, The actions of the mods and the obvious two rule set make that crystal clear.

I see lee pulled his head out of his um.... bum long enough to ask about lodging an FOI request in regards to Dicks bona fides.......well duh.....
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am

I thought i'd repost some of the fun with captions Stuff i saw over at amkon.

Admins if its not approriate pls delete, but they made me laugh.

they seem to be "sourced" from here

http://www.nynavyleague.org/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=24

"F-king Theilmann"

"So...I heard you liek cocklocks"

"Conformers..hahahahaha....yeah right"

"You've seen his MySpace page ?"

"Yeah...that's the ufo a--hole"

"These Reptilians have enormous penis's, obviously Dick needed an enhancement, or the reppies would have laughed at him"

"One of the Pickles ? Here ?, How did he get past security Damnit ?"

"So Clay and Shawn posted the whole thing at OMF....they fell for it hook line and sinker...."

Made my day to see these, hope they put a smile on your dials
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

I was a little bored last night...lol

I was looking though every photo on the leagues website....and it just sort of came to me
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 pm

You CIA agents have too much time on your hands :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:51 am

AussieMike wrote:You CIA agents have too much time on your hands :D

Is that bleeping unbelievable????????!!!!!!

How can anything Salla says be taken seriously after that??????
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

Boy, I sure wish the CIA would cover the server costs then.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 am

Well here's free plug for us from JakeThumper today. Enjoy!
In the real world, Intelligence agents speak to Steven Broadbent and Ryan Dube frequently on the phone.

They represent one of the smallest & most insignificant UFO forum/blogs on the net.

Now why would that be?
hahahahahaa Gotta love the Thumper!
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 am

Haha, good old Jakeyboy, spouting b.s. as normal.
Yeah, I speak to David Cameron on thursdays and Prince Philip every other day, too. :roll:

As for being small and insignificant, I wonder what he will do when he realises RU beats OM for traffic? He does know they have a public stats counter on every page, doesn't he? He does also realise this site isn't just a forum, doesn't he?
The forum represents only 20% of our traffic, with the rest going to the content on the main site.

Why is he talking about the "real world" in any case? He normally lives in cloud cuckoo land so why change the habit of a lifetime? Heh.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 pm

The only guys I've personally ever spoken to on the phone were current or former government scientists. Far as I know I have never, ever, ever spoken to anyone who works or has ever worked as an intelligence agent, although I think I did mention on a profile or two that I've had contacts in the "intelligence community". Apparently Jake isn't aware that the IC employs scientists, office workers, janitors and many other employees who are not trained intelligence agents.

With that said, Jake Unreasonable has a 4th grade intelligence and is under the childish belief that anyone who has ever worked for the government is an Intel agent, so reasoning with him with common sense is a pointless exercise in futility.

That, and he's just jealous because we're cool and he's not. 8)

Jake - Google "Ufology" and see where RealityUncovered.net places compared to your pathetic forum. We even place on Google for "ufology" an entire page above ATS. :shock:

I guess Google thinks RealityUncovered is more relevant to "ufology" than Open Minds is!

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Well....I'm an agent...according to Dan and Salla.

What really disappoints me though is ...Dan knows me...he know for d**n sure that I do not work for the CIA.

He out and out lied...to further his agenda. How and why anyone would believe anything the supposed messiah of disclosure would say is beyond me.

Wait till his new followers get to part when they realize just where he is leading them to.

Jake meanwhile writes this drivel about me....

Like LP gives a bleep about the UN story...pathetic

I'm the new recruit...lol

I also find it interesting that your latest recruit is working diligently to develop a convincing argument that LCDR RT was a simple hoax dreamed up by himself and a couple few civilians, just for kicks.

The reason this is so interesting, is because if he were ever to succeed in his zealous pursuit, it would serve to divert attention and awareness of the 'Source A' story, away from many more people. And thus divert many people from realizing it was an IC operation by a faction of the PTB. Thus the real creators and orchestrator's of this OP would get what they want, which is to bury it. So he would have been used to effect their own plans.

He would then be correct by claiming himself the Anti-Christ, as he publicly did today at AmKon, as he would have aligned himself with the wishes of the continuing plans of the MIC.

I think there is a name for this sort of Patsy set-up, but don't know what it is. Perhaps Dan or Gary knows the spook-speak for it.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 177#257376

And I did proclaim myself the AC of OMF...just as a joke play on Danny boy

Jake is sooooo full of himself

It's madness I tell you

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics