Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Jake Idiot-Boy writes:

I think there is a name for this sort of Patsy set-up, but don't know what it is. Perhaps Dan or Gary knows the spook-speak for it.

Uh-huh - it's called "entrenchment." As in - Jake is so entrenched into his belief system that he has to resort to making up fairy tales in order to make it all work. Otherwise he may need to come to terms with the reality that most of what he formerly believed is false. That's a difficult pill to swallow - and obviously Jake doesn't have the kahonas to do so.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

BENews EXCLUSIVE

JakeReason caught on film reviewing the RU Source A report! More on this story as it develops. Stay tooned!

Perhaps Dan or Gary knows the spook-speak for it.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm

murnut wrote:What really disappoints me though is ...Dan knows me...he know for d**n sure that I do not work for the CIA.

He out and out lied...to further his agenda. How and why anyone would believe anything the supposed messiah of disclosure would say is beyond me.

It is good to hear you put that nail in that particular coffin, Mur. You, more than anyone else, have bent over backwards to give Dan the benefit of the doubt. I remember how you always stuck up for him when Dan had brought his roadshow to this forum for awhile. While I thought it was a big mistake, as it just makes him feel empowered when he has what he thinks are followers, I had to admire your ability to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But now that you finally see him for the chicken-shit (and chicken little) liar and manipulator that he really is, perhaps now you can understand why some of us "skeptics" get very angry when we see people with his form of mental dysfunctionality trying to spread their views to other, less astute, people.

If you are interested in helping protect those who may fall prey to Dan and his messiah complex, then now it is time for you to start calling BS on him whenever you see him selling his snake oil.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

It is such a riot that Ray and Gunter have signature quotes that reference each other. So much brotherly love in this wonderful forum...haha!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
murnut wrote:What really disappoints me though is ...Dan knows me...he know for d**n sure that I do not work for the CIA.

He out and out lied...to further his agenda. How and why anyone would believe anything the supposed messiah of disclosure would say is beyond me.

It is good to hear you put that nail in that particular coffin, Mur. You, more than anyone else, have bent over backwards to give Dan the benefit of the doubt. I remember how you always stuck up for him when Dan had brought his roadshow to this forum for awhile. While I thought it was a big mistake, as it just makes him feel empowered when he has what he thinks are followers, I had to admire your ability to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But now that you finally see him for the chicken-shit (and chicken little) liar and manipulator that he really is, perhaps now you can understand why some of us "skeptics" get very angry when we see people with his form of mental dysfunctionality trying to spread their views to other, less astute, people.

If you are interested in helping protect those who may fall prey to Dan and his messiah complex, then now it is time for you to start calling BS on him whenever you see him selling his snake oil.
Ray

As far as I'm concerned...he is a shell of the man I once knew, and needs to be committed to rehab, or just plain committed.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:57 pm

As far as I'm concerned...he is a shell of the man I once knew,
NAH. Father Smith is the same guy he always was. The guy St Thomas warned us about: "Beware the man with one book." You just finally see him for what he is.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 pm

You've experienced the psychological transition from a filtered reality to an objective one. Trippy isn't it?

"There is an objective reality out there, but we view it through the spectacles of our beliefs, attitudes, and values."
- David G. Myers, Social Psychology
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Is there anyone who still believes the admins and "luminaries" of the Open Minds forum do not actively encourage hoaxes? Most sane and rational people can accept facts for what they are, but they go out of their way to detract from those facts and obscure them with the most inane, illogical and downright ludicrous counter claims you are ever likely to see.

For example, we have shown exactly why the Source A story as told by the Pickerings and Richard Theilmann could not possibly be true. We have shown how they have lied every single step of the way and we have backed up those facts with evidence - evidence that can be checked and verified by anyone.

How do they respond? In the main by ignoring those facts we have provided and by telling us it isn't enough!

Does anyone else see the stunning hypocrisy by taking that stance?

They are perfectly happy to accept the ridiculous Source A story without a single shred of evidence whatsoever. Not a single fact, not a single snippet of anything that can be checked or verified. Those facts that can now be checked thanks to John and Andy's expert image analysis have turned out to be nothing of the sort; Lies, Lies and more lies. A massive web of deceit and manipulation that the admins of the OM forum, along with Jake Reason and Michael Salla, continue to promote in the hope that we will go away and they can carry on with scamming those members of the believer crowd unfortunate enough to land at their forum.

Sorry chaps, we're not going anywhere. We'll continue to expose your lies and deceit for as long as you continue to spout them.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:57 pm

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 am

JayKew wrote:If we had laptops in the 1960s, then OM would be a sort of acid users pyschedelic chatroom.
Jay

No it wouldnt.
Those of us around in the 60's had more sense.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:01 pm

From Caryn Anscolm- Posted on OM this morning:

Not common knowledge, but I do happen to know that Mr. Broadbent has experienced anomalous phenomena. We certainly haven’t seen eye to eye on the possible causes behind such phenomena - or on the motives of those behind possible hoaxes and deception, and have had a number of fallouts over it over the years - but it would be wrong to peg either Mr. Broadbent or Mr. Dube as non-believers of phenomena out to deliberately dis anything and everything associated to this field. If that were truly the case I think I would have sussed that out some time ago don’t you? and so would Mur, Jedd and a number of others who believe in the phenomenon.

My reply at Amkon:
I have to agree. It is well known that Mr. Dube and Mr. Broadent have been anally probed on a number of occasions but rarely talk about these events in public. It has long been suspected that Chorlton may have important information in this regard but to date he has chosen to remain silent. Best regards, Toon

gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm

LOL

Has the discussion really gone down the toilet so far as to cover anal probes? Thank god I stick to RU and researching/writing. The forum debates are addictive and fun, but rarely worthwhile, to be completely honest. lol

Glad everyone is having fun though.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 am

ryguy wrote:LOL

Has the discussion really gone down the toilet so far as to cover anal probes? Thank god I stick to RU and researching/writing. The forum debates are addictive and fun, but rarely worthwhile, to be completely honest. lol

Glad everyone is having fun though.

-Ry

Well Anscolme is just trying the old deflection trick.
Anyone with half a brain can see what she's trying to do. Brave attempt but hey! she's a woman.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Well- Caryn rarely misses out on a decent foodfight. It's always a pleasure noticing her proudly marching through the door, a satchel of jello molds with the words, "THIS IS FOR YOU, DAN" written in whipped cream on the strap, slung over her shoulder. Hopefully she reserves a crèpe or two for the fat nose of Herr Bryce Wienerwanker for tanking the inquiry...
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

The least you two self-congratulatory wads could do is spell her last name correctly. :roll:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics