Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby ryguy » Fri May 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Isaac,

Thanks so much for posting that. I haven't been to ATS for some time, although I've been meaning to visit it often for news updates/info...I'll have head over and thank you over there!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer2 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Figured I would come here and tell you guys that was an ACE job in ferreting out the TRUTH.

Nicely done Lads, nicely done! =D>

Springer...
Springer2

Postby murnut » Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank-you very much

Edit...can you get me my avatar back at ATS?

Pretty please?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks Springer!
After everything that has gone on in the past, it's a wonderful thing to see you come over here and post that.
Classy :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat May 22, 2010 1:24 am

I've been browsing some of the responses at OM and felt I needed to address a couple of points.
Jake Reason is implying with this post that Source A was not outed by any of us, but by the United States Navy itself with support from the NY Council of The Navy League and the office of CNO & Joint Chief of Staff, Gary Roughead. The reason behind the suggestion appears to be because it was they that vetted Clay's attendance at the function where the CNO Admiral spoke, they arranged security and designated the seating, and they provided the pictures.

The Admiral must be a very busy man, being that he was apparently involved in vetting everyone at the luncheon. Hmm. That is however beside the point - that point being the Luncheon was a PUBLIC event and had been advertised as such for weeks in advance. There were no restrictions on taking photos - as nicely proven by Clay himself, so to suggest the official photographers were there to "out" Theilmann is absurd in the extreme.

Clay didn't have to post those photos. That is essentially what brought the hammer down. Without JeddyHi's fantastic eye for detail, we'd all still be waiting for proof.

The real reason Theilmann was outed was one of incompetence. His and the Pickering's.

On another note, that CY character is a hoot, isn't she?
Then there is the little issue which all of you so fully disregard, that CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION is a matter of honor, and that insiders & whistleblowers must be guaranteed a place of security.

Where was Theilmann's honour when he divulged that "confidential information" to two nobody civilians who run a bar (allegedly) in New York? Is she always this hypocritical?

Cheers,
Steve
Last edited by Zep Tepi on Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quotation marks to highlight intent
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Crackajack » Sat May 22, 2010 2:06 am

Nice collaboration guys. Fantastic job.

Its pretty clear that the fools who plan this crap have no idea that there is a group just as passionate to expose them for the frauds they are.

Kudos!
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby WingsofCrystal » Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am

I also wanted to thank you all for the wonderful job you have done on the Source A story. Brilliant work!!!!!! Cy............. :cry:
She is a piece of work.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby AussieMike » Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 am

As other posters have said this isn't funny. I've decided to give these practical jokers a lesson they may not ever forget. The matter has been reported to the FBI and the NCIS. Since it involves several felonies (civilian) or very serious misconduct (military - unbecoming and violation of the general order) the feds won't find it funny either. It may mean jail or being senteced to dismissal for any and all who were involved. My best,

Greetings NCIS,

This has been sent to the FBI but you might find it interesting. My offer for filing UCMJ charges against this joker stands, that is if he's actually a member of the military which I doubt. The URL is www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a cross service favor I didn't want to see you blind sided in case he really is a senior naval officer.

Greetings Special Agents,

I've been following a story on the ATS website for some time and it's now reached the point where it needs to brought to your attention. It seems a certain Richard Theilmann (source A) has been having clandestine meetings with someone out of government and passing supposedly classified disclosure information about secret UN UFO/Alien meetings.

It now appears to be a hoax but it isn't funny. If this Richard Theilmann is a civilian then he has unlawfully worn a naval officers uniform with decorations and/or was in possession of a fake military ID card. If this is the case then he's yours and all you need to do is investigate and arrest him on a variety of serious charges.

If he's an actual naval officer then it still isn't funny and he's brought discredit upon himself and the US Navy. I'm a retired Master Sergeant from the Air Force and would be happy to bring UCMJ charges against him for conduct unbecoming along with charges of unauthorized release of classified material.

I request you open an investigation against this individual and any conspirators who may have helped him. My best

This will soon be posted at the military times forum, Dick and the pickles may soon find themselves up to their necks in the cagal, and rightly so

according to my "sources" Dicky boy is guilty of some serious offences civil and military.
And the Pickles are likely to be well and truly embroiled with him.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 am

jeddyhi wrote:When you guys contacted me about working together on this, I knew right away that it was exactly what was needed to turn the proverbial corner to start really making some progress. Coincidently, Andy and I had discussed approaching you guys for a collaborative approach so the timing was perfect in every sense of the word. The results of this collaborative investigation have been very positive and I know I have said it before but I cannot say it enough.....my gratitude and thanks are beyond simple words. I'm honored and awfully proud to have been a part of such team work. I really do owe all you guys a round of drinks.

To all the posters at OM that quietly and respectfully posted their skepticism toward the UN/Source A thread....you all deserve a drink as well for maintaining a sense of reality and for noticing the holes and pitfalls in much of the material that the Pickerings put forth. I know it was hard because the Pickerings and Cyrellys would immediately jump on such posters and usually talk down to them and create a scenario unconducive to actual debate. You all have my deepest respect. To the posters that supported the Pickerings but are now seeing the light.....this was all done mostly for you. The truth is like a lighthouse in a stormy sea. We just had to turn it on!

This is a great post and I apologize for missing it earlier...I've been a little busy...lol

I'm proud to be associated with you Jed, and proud to be associated with everyone who made the start of this a reality.
Last edited by Access Denied on Sun May 23, 2010 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Sat May 22, 2010 6:00 am

Springer, can you lift my inability to post at ATS? It has been a couple years now. I have an account "jeddyhi2" that can log in and view but is restricted from posting.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Chorlton » Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 pm

jeddyhi wrote:Springer, can you lift my inability to post at ATS? It has been a couple years now. I have an account "jeddyhi2" that can log in and view but is restricted from posting.

Someone wants to go BACK to ATS? Are you mad> Wait, you used to be an admin at OM........ OK then :lol:
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer2 » Sat May 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Done Jeddyhi.

I assume you want to use the "Jaddyhi2" account, so that's the one I released the posting restriction on.

S...
Springer2

Postby AussieMike » Sun May 23, 2010 12:54 am

WingsofCrystal wrote:I also wanted to thank you all for the wonderful job you have done on the Source A story. Brilliant work!!!!!! Cy............. :cry:
She is a piece of work.
Crystal

I second both those sentiments :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby WingsofCrystal » Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 am

AussieMike wrote:I second both those sentiments :D

:lol: Hi AussieMike,
Cy is something else again isn't she! This whole Source A story sure blew up. My fav is the slave boy photo. I should use that as a avatar. Like Jeddyhi I'm going to start posting on ATS. Cy is going to get lonely talking to herself over there. I know I've said it before but kudos on the Source A hoax story.
Crystal
Last edited by Access Denied on Sun May 23, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
WingsofCrystal

Postby AussieMike » Sun May 23, 2010 1:21 am

ROFL,
I signed up an OM yesterday to put a few more nails in the coffin of this hoax.......

and was jumped on in record time, for calling the pickerings the Pickles :lol:

of course as per the two rule set example set over there, i was castigated where others werent

Clearly the Pickles are Hoaxers.

I’m still trying to come up with a motive for the Pickles.

I think they were duped…realized it a long time ago, but began to enjoy the notoriety.

They went from nobody’s to somebody’s….and began to interact with ufo heavy weight personalities

And then they started to believe their own hype until they got sloppy.

I thought originally they were just duped…but their reaction leads me to believe they are in on it

Bad Pickles

Maybe i should have signed up as a female.

personally i think the pickles meme is a great one

i like to think of this hoax as a BS burger, with two all cow pat-ties, pickles, special source on a sesame seed bun

(the bun being OM itself)

can somebody pass the mustard ?

@Crystal, Cy is batshit insane, i dub her the mustard :D

Everytime i see that pic i think of Mr slave from south park...jeez crise

And yeah, kudos kudo kudos to the guys for blowing this hoax wide open.

Its spectacular
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics