Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 2:54 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Please see the following link for an important update to the article:
http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... -a-update/

Enjoy :)

Masterful =D>
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Mon May 24, 2010 4:06 am

Has anyone determined what all those medals and ribbons represent?

consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 am

gunter wrote:Has anyone determined what all those medals and ribbons represent?

Yes....but we are not prepared to release the findings yet.

Jeddyhi is quite thorough though...lol
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 7:13 am

Well Fore has certainly been working overtime on the thread at OM (reckons hes gonna bill Amkon for it)

he posts

But then, I might be over-generalizing somewhat about the inherent honesty (or lack thereof) coming from those sectors.

to which someone asks

which sectors ?

Fore then proceeds to post five full screens , i kid you not i had to scroll down 5 full screens of drivel

i cant find a single tangible "point" in the whole pile of fluff, it seems to be fluff for fluffs sake

It appears as if when someone asks a valid question or makes a point, his job is to "bury" it, with screen after screen after screen...... of pointless gibberish

There seems little doubt the source A hoax is OM's baby, they birthed it, fed it and now are cleaning up the dirty diapers as they soil.....
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 am

LOL just saw "temporal" log in, then out....no comment :cry:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Mon May 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Mike, Foreskin's assholery is second only to Ivo's. You would have figured his Princess Evil alien girlfriend would have at least warned him that the Pickle Brothers had sold out to the Horta invasion force in exchange for a joy ride on the Serponian lawnmower and the key to Richard's cocklock. Go figure...
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

gunter wrote:Mike, Foreskin's assholery is second only to Ivo's. You would have figured his Princess Evil alien girlfriend would have at least warned him that the Pickle Brothers had sold out to the Horta invasion force in exchange for a joy ride on the Serponian lawnmower and the key to Richard's cocklock. Go figure...

Thanks Gunter, that puts a very large smile on my dial :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 pm

As did this........just brilliant

this isnt mine, ive borrowed it from OM, if it were mine id have swapped out the bananas for Pickles..... :lol:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 12:04 am

Navy officer faces arrest if he doesn’t disavow secret UN talks on UFOs

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2383 ... itter:2383

More disturbingly, Theilmann is being threatened with arrest if he doesn’t disavow his earlier revelations about secret UN UFO discussions.

The failsafe, if activated, would lead to him being arrested for impersonating a military officer and his public discrediting by the mainstream media.

Can you believe the spin salla is putting on this ??????

:^o
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 am

Salla is covering his ass...or so he thinks.

He just looks stupid now
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 1:53 am

Ah well its given Jake reason a chance to illustrate just how stupid he is once again

Fair Dinkum, the Galah is clearly a few stubbies short of a 6 pack

What a drop kick, hes trying to spin this so that the "outing" was on purpose and the story still true.

The only "vetting" that took place was a check of their ticket at the door, it was a public event.

They tried to make some milage out of the event while simultaneuosly attempting to keep Dicky boys identity secret.
They failed, they pushed it just a little too far this time, and exposed themselves and their bogus "source"

Of course now the the jail time hes likely to serve isnt proof hes a liar and a fraud, nooooo its proof hes the real deal

Jake i happen to own the Sydney harbour bridge, and i can let you have it for a very good price :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 3:53 am

Can you believe jake reason ?

Still trying to keep warm the long dead corpse of the source A story.

If there was any doubt OM are "promoting" this hoax as real his latest post proves it

He posts

And special thanks to Richard.

Yeah thanks dick, thanks for trying to con us these last few years

"Nevertheless, Theilmann has always been one among a number of sources revealing the existence of secret UFO discussions at the UN.

Ahhhh No, No he hasnt, he's been one of a number of sources feeding us lies and BS, nothing more than that

But for that ,Jake on behalf of OM gives him their special thanks......................

Of course Jakey boy has to cling to the fiction, the alternative is to admit hes been made a fool of, that he fell for the con hook line and sinker, that or hes been in on the hoax all along
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 am

Jake has been infected with Smith's disease...there does not appear to be a cure
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 8:23 am

Some interesting observations from a military perspective

Second, Covert Operatives do not "out" themselves or self identify, then they would be "Overt Operatives", wouldn't they?...... Its just too dumb a statement to comment on further.

Third, it is not unusual for a long serving reservist/active/reservist to accumulate a lot of "fruit salad" on his chest. Twelve decorations (by my count) is not unusual. What is somewhat unusual is that he has not progressed beyond LCdr by his apparent age and service, hardly "high ranking" considering that he is only a "field grade" officer.

Fourth, I question this man's bonafides, his actual military affiliation and his every contention made in these squirrelly "UFO" sites, blogs, reports and conjectures. Really... "hes a high ranking naval officer liaising with an extraterrestrial species" ... what a hoot! This ranks right up there, (pardon the pun) with "Elvis has left the building!"

http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/show ... f-he-doesn
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 am

Ive just been out for pizza with my wife, whos often smarter and prettier than me :lol:

And during our discussions the penny dropped

Its ALL a hoax, Theilmann says hes about to be arrested for impersonating a military officer , and his military records expunged.... read: look like they never existed at all........

I predict he was never in the navy, That there never were any military records and that what he has indeed done is impersonate a military officer

much as this person did

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/05/02/ ... -fake.html

It all fits, even his myspace page, the guy is a nutjob, hes faked every aspect of the matter

It fits the comments from the military times from someone who has no interest in UFO's

I question this man's bonafides, his actual military affiliation and his every contention made in these squirrelly "UFO" sites,

Even Dicky boy is predicting the same thing albiet with a spin

That he will be charged with impersonating a military officer , and his records will never have existed.........

the precedent already exists

A Durham man who interviewed U.S. Navy officer candidates, spoke to college students and was seen around town in the uniform of a Navy commander was in reality a civilian who bought his garb over the Internet, according to court documents in a criminal case

The complaint alleges that Shrewsbury impersonated a naval officer over a period of several years, gaining access to the United Services Organization lounge at Raleigh-Durham International Airport

A search warrant filed in court shows that NCIS agents found a variety of military paraphernalia at Shrewsbury's home, such as parts of different uniforms, military decorations including the Distinguished Flying Cross, and 19 photographs showing Shrewsbury awarding his wife a Navy Civilian Accommodation Medal.

I reckon we are seeing a repeat with an ET twist, 100 percent hoax.

Time will tell
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics