Source A Exposed!

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Source A Exposed!

Postby AussieMike » Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 am

gunter wrote: resistance is never futile.

As the dyslexic borg would say

Your ass will be laminated
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Darby Contributes...

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed May 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Gents,

I did a little cross-site promotion of your fine investigative work on this issue over at TTI, and Darby came back with some thoughts and info that you may find helpful. Then again, some of you may have already cracked the medals on his chest in the photo. But FWIW, here is what Darby contributed:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... #Post72275

The medals on his suit are a bit blurry but if I read them correctly they are:

Top row:
Navy & Marine Corps Medal (same as John F. Kennedy received in WWII re PT-109)
Bronze Star
Purple Heart
? - too blurry

Middle Row
Meritorious Service Medal
Air Medal? (blurry)
Navy Commendation Medal Joint Service
Navy Acheivement Medal Joint Service
Navy Commendation Medal

Bottom Row:
National Defense Medal
Vietnam Service Medal
Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Honor Medal (Officer)
United Nations Medal? (blurry)
Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal

Of course the medals are worn in order of precidence and the top row is very impressive - if true. But the details of the investigation appear to say otherwise. Titor was a hoax - but rather innocuous. But this would not be inconsequential is untrue relative to the Naval career and medals. Its a federal felony.

If I have the RVN Armed Forces Honor Medal (Officer) correct its a BIG problem. He says that he didn't graduate from college. So he wasn't an officer. Even if he did graduate from college as a Navy ROTC Officer he would not have been deployed to Vietnam. He would have graduated in June of 1975. Saigon fell on 30-APR-1975. We were outta there by the time he would have graduated - had he graduated.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Wed May 26, 2010 2:36 pm

You have to do something special to earn a Bronze star. You also have to be wounded in combat to wear a purple heart. To wear the purple heart when you have not earned it is a slander on those who were legitimately wounded in combat. That alone would be disgraceful if he did not have the right to wear such a medal.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Wouldn't this go to supporting Salla's claim of having vetted the guy's credentials? Why was this information withheld in the initial investigation? Are we searching for truth or a lynching here?
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed May 26, 2010 9:51 pm

What was withheld?
You have eyes, don't you Toon?

You know, the same eyes that Tim Printy and Darby also used?

As it happens, John identified the medals, but we still didn't know what any of it really meant. Only today have we received information that brings us further on in that area.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Only today have we received information that brings us further on in that area.

I await with baited breath =P~
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 pm

No need, it's in the comments section of the blog lol
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Crikey that jake unreason is a piece of work aint he ?

Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV
« Result #2 Today at 9:54pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read it backwards Jeddyhi;
All Bruce has said is that RT would need a High Level Clearance to have a Classified visit with him.

Bruce didnt say that at all, this is the sort of reverse engineered inference that these clots keep using to prop up this by now fly blown and decidely stinky corpse of a story.

I wonder how Dr Maccabee feels about having words put in his mouth like this...............
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed May 26, 2010 11:35 pm

BruMac is a good guy, an honest guy. It's unfortunate that he's been dragged into the middle of this shitfest.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed May 26, 2010 11:40 pm

I agree he's being used by the perpetrators of this hoax.

I have to laugh at this though from Un reason

Additionally I am upset and have cause to be. I have not heard back from Clay or Shawn yet, nor have they responded publicly to the forum. I feel like a heavily invested ship without a rudder. Considering the load this ship is carrying, it would be prudent to catch it before it wrecks on the rocks.

Matey it was wrecked on the rocks days ago, what you missed was Pickles one and two stealing a life boat during the night and paddling off into the dark........

Going down with the ship is not noble, its stupid

seems the passengers on the promenade deck are also unhappy

Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV
« Result #1 Today at 10:43pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on temps we know you are watching answer so dam questions now you liars

also this board should be deleted what a waste of space
« Last Edit: Today at 10:45pm by ufotheview »

Poor jake too busy looking for iceburgs he didnt see the rocks..........i wonder are they talking rocks ? :lol:
Last edited by AussieMike on Thu May 27, 2010 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Darby Contributes...

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 am

Darby wrote:If I have the RVN Armed Forces Honor Medal (Officer) correct its a BIG problem. He says that he didn't graduate from college. So he wasn't an officer. Even if he did graduate from college as a Navy ROTC Officer he would not have been deployed to Vietnam. He would have graduated in June of 1975. Saigon fell on 30-APR-1975. We were outta there by the time he would have graduated - had he graduated.

comment from the Military Times

If he has been in long enough to have been in Vietnam, that would put him well over 30 years. To not be higher than an O4, even as a reservist, after that period is just ludicrous. Additionally, if he never finished college, the only way for him to be a line officer is with a battlefield commission.

This just smells to high heaven of b.s.. Another wannabe who's trying to make himself out to be more important that he is. I hope his wife isn't complicit in the whole thing.
Last edited by Access Denied on Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 am

gunter wrote:BruMac is a good guy, an honest guy. It's unfortunate that he's been dragged into the middle of this shitfest.

Yeah - that was my first thought the moment he told me that he had only spoken to Richard as a favor to the Pickerings.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 1:39 am

How did Bruce know them well enough to do them a favor?

How was this set up by Clay...I mean Clay called and said...."Hey Bruce...can you do me a favor?....My friend source "A" wants to come by a meet you....at your high security clearance lab...is that okay?

Bruce (If murnut was Bruce) "Why does he want to meet at the lab?"

(murnut comment...would this not be the first question Bruce would ask...or would he just say okay?)
(Let's just suppose he asked why...what would be the Pickering's reply?)

Clay "uh we just want , you know to be able...uh you know ..to say that..he has something to show you, or tell you something or get advice or whatever"

Murnut....below
Why would not Bruce ask to meet outside of work? Who wanted it to be at the lab and for what purpose?
Honestly I don't see how two relative unknown set this up with Maccabee and for what reason was Bruce doing them a favor....and what exactly was the favor if it was not vetting as Bruce has stated.

It's odd and something is missing here
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu May 27, 2010 1:57 am

Logic...........

Doc Writes
Logic?

A retired Naval Officer goes to a Navy base under false pretenses and uses his Retired Navy ID to go see a Navy Contractor and present his 'bona fides' to him, knowing his presence there will be noted and likely publicized? He does this to further a hoax? He does this knowing he is putting his military pension and benefits, possibly his freedom and future at risk? He goes to this trouble and takes all this risk when he doesn't have to? When he could just stay home and continue to tell tall tales? He does this when he his under no compulsion to do so? He does this clean and sober?

Please, someone explain the logic of this to me.

Dont forget to ask about the Logic of this same person posting a picture of himself on his myspace page dressed up as "Mr Slave" with a lock on his Dick.........

The logical explaination is someone who likes to act out his fantasys by wearing costumes.

as to his Bona fides... some comments from the military times from people with no vested interest in UFO's or the source a story

Fourth, I question this man's bonafides, his actual military affiliation and his every contention made in these squirrelly "UFO" sites, blogs, reports and conjectures. Really... "hes a high ranking naval officer liaising with an extraterrestrial species" ... what a hoot! This ranks right up there, (pardon the pun) with "Elvis has left the building

for the record, an O-4 in the Navy is not considered Field Grade. We don't do that until O-5. ... but that's irrelevant. You're right, he's not such a "High-ranking Officer." If he's only mobilized a little at a time, I wouldn't be too concerned about his rank, but it is another straw of doubt piled on his camel of credibility.

I suspect the whole story is a pile of poo

He works for Ed Straker and is part of a secret organization called SHADO

This is the central theme for all people who claim to be something they're not....they claim to be a military member (officer, SEAL, DELTA, etc) but that their records are "classified". This is the first sign of an imposter. In things like UFO, Kennedy assassination, etc it feeds directly into the paranoia that conspiracy theorists have (ala X-Files or Enemy of the State)

If he has been in long enough to have been in Vietnam, that would put him well over 30 years. To not be higher than an O4, even as a reservist, after that period is just ludicrous. Additionally, if he never finished college, the only way for him to be a line officer is with a battlefield commission.

This just smells to high heaven of b.s.. Another wannabe who's trying to make himself out to be more important that he is. I hope his wife isn't complicit in the whole thing.

The logical answer is the story is BS
The logical answer is yet another Stolen valor case

In the 18 months after the act was enacted, the Chicago Tribune estimates 20 prosecutions. The number is increasing as awareness about the law spreads. [8]
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu May 27, 2010 2:12 am

He works for Ed Straker and is part of a secret organization called SHADO
:D

I'd rather the guy just come clean about his part in the hoax...I have no desire to see him go to jail....but it isn't my call either. This would be up to the proper authorities...but I'd think it would go better for him if he just came clean.

Also...I really do think he is retired military....there is little evidence to suggest he is not, and only speculation that derives from Salla

He is listed as an asst Chaplain at the Naval Order site...are we to believe he faked his way into that?

You have to be active or retired, or be a family member...yes he has family members that were KIA so that would qualify him to get in...but then to wear the uniform when the people at the top know for sure you should not be wearing?

I think that is a stretch
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics