UFO political humor

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

UFO political humor

Postby mosfet » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm

I didn't know where to post this, and I didn't read 41 pages in this topic. Maybe there should be a "Political Humor" topic.

My appoligies if this has been posted elsewhere.

From

http://www.x-ppac.org/main.htm

UFO political humor

Fictitious meeting about the president meeting with Podesta about disclosure

Obama: Listen, John, when I agreed to open the "X" files, I thought we were talking about unlocking everything the government knows about the murder of Malcolm X at the Audubon Ballroom in New York in 1965. What's with this "aliens among us" flying saucer [expletive deleted]?

Podesta: Mr. President-elect, I know UFOs aren't your top priority, but ...

Obama: John, didn't I recently diss Nancy Reagan for bringing astrologers into the White House? How is it going to look if I turn around and welcome the wrong kind of aliens to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.? Besides, I hear that the extraterrestrials endorsed Sen. John McCain in the election. They're dead to me now.

Podesta: They may be dead to you, sir, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Obama: Earth to John, Earth to John. No offense, but maybe I should've brought Dennis Kucinich on as my transition leader. At least he has firsthand experience with UFOs.

Podesta: Excuse me, sir, but ...

Obama: Look, John. A black man with funny ears, a Muslim name and an outspoken wife is about to be sworn in as the 44th president of the United States. I survived the toughest Democratic primary in our party's history and I beat a genuine Vietnam War hero in the battle for this nation's hearts and minds. I am not going to tarnish my achievement with this nutball stuff.

(Mr. Podesta gathers his papers and exits Mr. Obama's Chicago office. He nods as he passes the president-elect's personal barber in the hallway. Mr. Obama is already sitting in his chair when the barber enters. Holding the mirror and examining his features, the president-elect smiles mischievously.)

Barber: How's it going, Mr. President-elect?

Obama: No reason for you to stand on ceremony like the humans, Sub-Commander Z. We can speak freely.
The infiltration and occupation of the Earth's various governments is nearly complete. Soon, we can safely summon the mother ship to dock in Earth's orbit without fear. We'll control all of the world's nuclear codes. Then we can truly begin enlightening these primitives about their place in the galaxy.

Barber: Excellent, Lord Ashtar. It's a good thing these humans don't know how "elitist" you truly are.

Tony Norman can be reached at tnorman@post-gazette.com or 412-263-1631. More articles by this author
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: UFO political humor

Postby Access Denied » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:00 pm

You attribute this (borderline racist) article to X-PPAC but there's nothing about this at that link and then list somebody from the Post Gazette as the author. What’s the deal?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby mosfet » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 pm

I can't find it, your right, but its there some where. Maybe its not too funny, but I thought it was.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby DrDil » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm

mosfet wrote:I can't find it, your right, but its there some where. Maybe its not too funny, but I thought it was.

I must admit I didn't think it was funny but neither did I think it was offensive, (just indifferent I guess…..)

Anyhoo, it was first published on December 2, 2008 by by Tony Norman, at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Tony Norman:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08337/93 ... z13sHjsSi0

Also it was a little out of context as it was originally presented at the end of a story which included:

"You know, I don't know, and I don't presume to know," Mr. Obama said. "What I know is there is life here on Earth -- and -- we're not attending to life here on Earth. We're not taking care of kids who are alive and, unfortunately, are not getting health care. We're not taking care of senior citizens who are alive and are seeing their heating prices go up. So as president, those are the people I will be attending to first."

And immediately prefixed with:

Still, I would love to be a fly on the wall when John Podesta tries to interest Barack Obama in ending the information embargo "regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race."

And as such was a dig at Podesta more than Obama.

Cheers.
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Thank you DrDil for locating the source and restoring the context…

DrDil wrote:Tony Norman:

I suppose he gets a free pass. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Exopolitics