Ed Komarek writes a book....

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Ed Komarek writes a book....

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Self published and widely available via different outlets like Amazon, Ed Komarek has written "UFOs, Exopolitics, and the New World Disorder". Therein is his picture of a now largely privatized cabal/cartel in league with an Alien Resource Cartel and a Grey Extraterrestrial Collective. Also, many alien species, including a wide variety of human types, are present with many of them not in any such league and further representing positive allies in our growth and development (as opposed to the mere exploitation by others). And, finally, the Bilderbergers, he feels, essentially are running a shadow world government.

I thought he would provide more evidence for the above. Instead, there appears to be heavy speculation sprouting from just a few key signs. Much more later.....

There are two great and profound things in this book.....or, this book points to two potentially fruitful avenues of research. The paper on Electrogravidics, written back in the mid fifties, and the immense collection of reports of sightings of alien beings going back many decades.

More of that later also...
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Ed Komarek writes a book....

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I was going to expand on the specific points asserted about the nature of the coverup as presented by Ed, but am seeing an elaboration this morning, a very disheartening one, by Ed at facebook.....Where he steps up his attacks on the Bildebergers:
Ed Komarek I Bilderburg and the CIA planned and executed 9/11, they own the Secret Space Fleet and are going to use it for a second false flag the Alien Invasion, as was told to Carol Rosin to intimdate all nations to come together to fight a common threat. Exactly as President Reagan hinted. Same old techniques of minipulation that have worked so well in the past.
5 minutes ago · Like
Ed Komarek All these alien invasion movies and series like Dark Skies are just setting the stage and preparing the public for what is to come. People like Nick Pope are playing right into their hands!
3 minutes ago · Like

I think it is best to just not feed more energy into these dark visions and will not address it. UFO's are no longer an object of serious study BY ANYONE anymore.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to Exopolitics