Exopoliticians reaching out to Presidential candidates.

A study of the political relations between humanity and ET

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby David Griffin » Mon May 21, 2007 8:20 pm

caryn wrote:Hi David, and welcome.

I’ll take the liberty of posting your Bio here : http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/index.php ... 2&Itemid=9

Thanks to you and Mike for that. Note though that the bio was not linked from any of the site's menu options - bang go any ideas of remaining a fairly covert internet entity :o

Anyhow, I’ll give you a chance to settle in before I don my pink fluffy horns (the red latex ones are reserved for unabashed anger issues ;-)

Hey... don those horns anytime. Did you use them on Michael Horn? As an old Usenet poster from the mid 90s I've had some pretty belligerent discussions over the years. Mellowed out more recently though...

Another Exo UK type should be along at some point. Hope fully we can do this area some justice, explore it and be a little constructive in the process.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon May 21, 2007 8:31 pm

This is a pretty mellow setting, David. It has gotten heated (apparently)
down in the Politics section here, and in the past elsewhere, but they got strict rules
in place here.

Maybe over time we can break this subject down into two or three threads
that focus on particular aspects of this debate. Such as: "govt. cabal?";
"what can be said about the "aliens"?; etc. Easier to bring in information
and evidence that way, for each area.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby David Griffin » Mon May 21, 2007 9:14 pm

This is a pretty mellow setting, David. It has gotten heated (apparently)
down in the Politics section here, and in the past elsewhere, but they got strict rules in place here.

I noticed from all the banned usernames!

Actually I was first put on to this forum via the Wzyworld[??] lot a while back. I just gave up visiting after seeing some of the responses to the B.E.A.M. case. But we're not going there.

Maybe over time we can break this subject down into two or three threads
that focus on particular aspects of this debate. Such as: "govt. cabal?";
"what can be said about the "aliens"?; etc. Easier to bring in information
and evidence that way, for each area.

Well - I'll be led by others on how you divide things up but i agree the area is too big. I'd just rather stay in the wider exopolitical field - the 'lights in the sky' and the endless true/false debate of mainstream UFOlogy bores me silly.

I'm interested in a lot of the threads on the Aviary type areas etc though.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby jackamo » Tue May 22, 2007 1:32 pm

As davID mentioned above: Exopolitics.eu radio :

Impact of networked media on exopolitics, European and US exopolitical strategy, bypassing formal media structures, definitions of disclosure and widening the exopolitical process, ufology and exopolitics, the framing of the Gary Mckinnon case, alien false flags as the ultimate synthetic terror, UK bases, whistle-blowers, relationship and influence of 9/11 activism, post disclosure structures and disclosure amnesty, 9/11 and FOIA requests, the shifting nature of the UFO phenomena, Mexico as a model for unmediated disclosure, formal CE5 processes, Mayan designs in crop circles, why disclosure is a a positive option, Lloyd Pye's safari park, notions of property, evolutionary bootstrapping, gnosticism, junk DNA, Tim Leary, exopolitics and the eschaton, deep politics.

Sandwiched cosily around a networked David Icke interview and following a broad range of previous guests - this two hour chit chat covered the wider aspects of exopolitical thought.

Link to streamed audio and/or downloads:

http://exopolitics.org.uk/index.php?opt ... 9&Itemid=1
"The border between the Real and the Unreal is not fixed, but just marks the last place where rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a standstill."
Robert Anton Wilson
jackamo

Postby ryguy » Tue May 22, 2007 2:59 pm

First, I wanted to welcome you guys to the forum. Pleased to see you here, and further pleased to see you bringing obviously intelligent and useful knowledge on exopolitics (and other topics, I'm sure).

Quickly reviewing the website above, and wanting to learn more about the common basic core beliefs and practices of exopolitics, I clicked on the mission page and found the following points. Might these be a good place to continue the discussion? I'm very interested to learn more about several of these, because a few of them are some pretty large assumptions... By the way, I like the phrase "truth embargo"...that's fairly accurate IMO.

The particular points I'm wondering about aren't so much related to the assumption that ET exists and are engaging our species, believe it or not I can entertain that premise - the one I have a harder time with is the assumption that there is an organized global network of above-government cabals. If one is to try to base assumptions on a preponderance of existing evidence - it would appear to me that the cabals, to the extent that they actually exist, would be more of a rag-tag distribution of smaller groups, very, very knowledgable about intel tactics and procedures (using disinformation, etc..) but prone to making occasional mistakes and just as susceptible to internal conflicts and disagreement as any other group of humans who attempt to cooperate and keep secrets....

Does the exopolitics model exclude anyone who might not be ready to make all of the assumptions below? I mean - is it a closed system where one must accept all of those assumptions to the letter in order to become a part of the community and the cause?

Assumptions:

- The era of debating whether ETI [extra-terrestrial intelligence] exists and are engaging our species has shifted to assuming this to be the case. The starting point is therefore more to do with how we, as just one of many galactic civilisations, create suitable structure for communicating with off-planet entities.

- That a truth embargo, whether intentional or otherwise, exists in many of our social and political structures and should be unconditionally ended.

- That a global network of above-government cabals has sought to control the info-sphere in relation to the ETI presence.The issue is considered so crucial that it was rated as a dis-information priority at a secrecy level than the developing H-Bomb at the time.

- We realise that as a species we are operating on a finite time-scale for disclosing and interacting with ET presence. This time-scale began with the use of the first atomic weapon which caused a rapid increase in visitations and warnings from off-world entities.

- That a complex array of ecological issues are implicitly linked to our current problems as a planet and that dialogue with other cultures is urgently required to develop mutually beneficial solutions that in actuality may well mean the difference between evolutionary survival and species destruction.

- That grass-roots and horizontal methods of sharing information is equally as important as addressing more formal, established systems [eg: media and government]

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby David Griffin » Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 pm

ryguy wrote:
. By the way, I like the phrase "truth embargo"...that's fairly accurate IMO.

-Ry

Hi Ry - more time this evening, just got in but I'm afraid that phrase is one of Stephen Bassetts' - not mine. I wish it was - 'cos this is all about re-defining language.

Plus the term"cover-up" has been a tad over done.

Cheers for the welcome.

davID
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Welcome to David and jackamo.

I will be interested to read (and sometimes participate in) a respectful and informative discussion on various aspects of the exopo movement. As you are abundantly aware, there are people who are not convinced that your approach is appropriate, if even meaningful, without a great deal more verifiable evidence about alien presence. I am one of these people, and I will endeavor to be as polite as I can muster. Be forewarned that sarcasm is my preferred form of humor, and if you feel it reaches a level of insult, do let me know.

As a person who works as a (cleared) "insider" in the development of advanced aerospace vehicles, I am in a unique position to see how this exopo movement addresses (and perhaps misinterprets) phenomena that people like myself are well aware of (but cannot discuss, confirm, or deny for obvious reasons).

I might even suggest a new/separate sub-forum for exopo, and heartily encourage the use of topical threads so it's not all one big mish-mash. Keeping distinct topics distinct is one area that the broader realm of UFOlogy certainly has a BIG problem achieving!!! And this is one of the biggest bones I have to pick with people like Steven Greer. ;)

Again....welcome gents!
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue May 22, 2007 4:41 pm

Jackamo, that's a fascinating range of topics itemized in your post.

I think Ray may be right, we may need a sub-forum so we can have
clear organization of the different sub-topics that apparently are
included in the field of exopolitics.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue May 22, 2007 5:47 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:I think Ray may be right, we may need a sub-forum so we can have
clear organization of the different sub-topics that apparently are
included in the field of exopolitics.

The wishes of our members come first... I've just cleaned up a bit, moved the Burisch/Serpo forum into the Serpo forum, creating some room (and keeping things tidy) for the new Exopolitics forum. We'll create that new Exopolitics "lounge" shortly.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby David Griffin » Tue May 22, 2007 5:49 pm

Please leave the Burisch thing as an accessible archive. I pop back there a fair bit.

I also have some new stuff I could add to that... quite a scoop.

<Edit>

How does a lounge work then? Is this a chat area or still forum stylee?

Can I get a hi-grade futon from IKEA please? No MFI stuff.

I think a dedicated area for this topic would be good - kind of a new area for a new era maybe.
Last edited by David Griffin on Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby caryn » Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Greetings, Jackamo. Looking forward to getting into some dialogue with you.

Sorry about the Bio, David – when you sent it to me I assumed it was already public. Anonymity doesn’t last long in this field matey ;-)

Many thanks for sorting some space out for us, Ry.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby David Griffin » Tue May 22, 2007 10:24 pm

caryn wrote:Sorry about the Bio, David – when you sent it to me I assumed it was already public. Anonymity doesn’t last long in this field matey ;-)

It's ok - so long as the phone cam pic you have has been deleted.

...that'll get ppl talking :twisted:
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby David Griffin » Tue May 22, 2007 10:44 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Welcome to David and jackamo.

Hi and thanks.

I will be interested to read (and sometimes participate in) a respectful and informative discussion on various aspects of the exopo movement. As you are abundantly aware, there are people who are not convinced that your approach is appropriate, if even meaningful, without a great deal more verifiable evidence about alien presence.

Not really big on being appropriate so we may unfortunately be onto a loser with that one. As for being meaningful - well I don't really think endless discussions from intel circles are 'meaningful' either. It kind of becomes a hall of mirrors where everyone is bouncing back their own reflections to each other.

I don't get this position about verifying the presence of the alien other - not only because it's voluminous but more on the level of why do we all get pulled back to this field endlessly if there is "nothing" going on. As I said - if you want to wake up and find a piece of off-whirrled saucer at the foot of your bed to then take to a physicist - you're in the wrong area.

I'm happy to take place in discussions on how we approach this phenomena but as far as I'm concerned it's a done deal to a certain point. Otherwise we end up in a kind of UFOlogical knitting circle with endless circular debates that go nowhere.

Cheers

davID
David Griffin
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby caryn » Tue May 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Deleted? No chance. Mwhaha ;-)
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue May 22, 2007 11:05 pm

I would like to echo the words of others before me and welcome David and Jackamo to the site. I look forward to some engaging discussions!

Thanks also to Ry for creating this section, I will move the order up a little though so it's closer to the UFO section :)

Cheers,
Zep

Edit to add:
While I was it, I moved the Serpo forum down a notch ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Exopolitics