Is ATS going soft? Lost the plot?

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:50 pm

I guess nowheresville is the Scunthorpe of the USA? Heh
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Odd happenings...

(1) JL leaves, or is removed, from ATS....

(2) As of yesterday (Feb 9th) - SO has closed down the major Sleeper thread.

Springer wrote: (As per ATS TAC, link to ATS post here - http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread262464/pg355)

This thread is about "sleeper" coming clean on ET. Stay on topic and abide the TAC please.

I can tell you that sleeper has made it known he was looking for an "exit strategy" or a "way out" for whatever reason (I would guess because his "real life" obligations need more attention than this thread) and stated he most likely would not be back.

Springer...

Additionally, this month there are a number of major "movements" by the major players who make up our largest investigation - the Serpo/MJ12 research.

No need to be paranoid - this is just an update regarding a possible pattern that is starting. To friends out there "in the field" - this is just a notice to keep your eyes open. In particular, please watch for any long-time "Anonymous" sources of UFO stories to start pulling out of the game.

Best,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch