The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Chorlton » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:35 am

I spilled my tea again this morning when reading this pile of excrement ejaculated by a certain Septic Overlord on the fantasy ATS site.

"Before I explain that in more detail, it's important to note there was one consistent star of the show -- what Richard Belzer discussed, what Simon discussed, what Mark discussed, what I discussed (in what looks like fast-forward mode now that I watch it), and in all our conversations with media, celebrities, and esteemed guests -- the star was, is, and always will be the material our members create. We take seriously the charge you give us, that you post your best thoughts and expect us to do our best to make sure as many people as possible see it. For more than five years, that has been our focus... because we know you have important things to say. "

"the star was, is, and always will be the material our members create"
Errrrr... is that before or after censorship?

"Because we know you have important things to say"

Ahh yes, but only so long as its outrageous enough to attract other crackpots or doesnt upset the cashcows.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Absolutely classic........ Pure gems
.
Keep sucking them in SO, make them feel important..........KACHING !!!!!!!!!!
Thats another few dollars in the coffers.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm


Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 am

=D> My such anger about making a buck or two

But if that bothers you... you are simply going to LOVE this one...

The ATS Merchandise Store is Open for Business!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/abovetopsecret

Coffee Mugs...http://www.cafepress.com/abovetopsecret/733487

So lets see now... 12.99 each times 647,543 members = $8,411,583.57

Now toss in a hat and a t-shirt...
Yup...

KACHING as you say :shock: So ummm have you bought yours yet?

8)
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Shawnna » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:29 am

And with this new ATS-featured section of RU, they now have a FREE opportunity to advertise their wares.

:roll:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Chorlton wrote:Keep sucking them in SO, make them feel important..........KACHING !!!!!!!!!!
Thats another few dollars in the coffers.


In America, we spell it as "CHA-CHING". But then again, we spell honor without the superfluous "u". :wink: Ask John Lear if he knows anything about honour (there, I did it once...just for my British friends!) :mrgreen:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Access Denied » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Zorgon wrote: =D> My such anger about making a buck or two

Mongo say money good, snakeoil salesmen very very bad. :D
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Chorlton » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Zorgon wrote: =D> My such anger about making a buck or two

But if that bothers you... you are simply going to LOVE this one...

KACHING as you say :shock: So ummm have you bought yours yet?

8)


Zorgon my distaste for ATS is as nothing compared to the distaste I feel towards the pile of unmitgated rubbish you posted on ATS, and your pathetic encouragement of the ignorant in pursuit of your nefarious claims.

Your support for Lear also left a foul taste in my, and I suspect others mouths, along with your continual references to "Oooh youll find out later" "thats for later" and other contricks you used to insinuate you had something BIG to reveal. You had nothing big to reveal then and I suspect you still have nothing big to reveal now, other than feeble attempts to encourage softlads to vists your website.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Where's the RU store? I wouldn't mind a coffee mug or something. Or a shot glass. ;)

Chort, you and I agree on most everything. Lear and company can really send those of us with common sense, reason and logic over the edge at times. We demand proof, evidence, something more tangible than this subject can often supply. So we're stuck in the realm of debating ideas and claims we know full well could never be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt. What I miss, is the shear delight of discussing those things with Zorg (not so much John). Those threads were very fun, I delighted in checking those on a daily basis.

I think sometimes you need to throw enough s^~t at the wall to see what sticks. Not so much s^~t as ATS or OM, but enough s^~t to give us something to sift through. Call us Ufology Scatalogists if you will.

As for ATS selling products, is anyone surprised? On one hand I love the amount of attention ATS has the ability to bring to certain subjects both now and in the future, however I am saddened that most idle curiosity from folks on such subjects will lead them to thread with 8 pages of people talking about the Grey they have in their closest or some new age sleeper-type alien dribble that is obviously BUNK. Once the normal folks see stuff like that, their preconceived notions about Ufology "nutjobs" are verified, and they go back to what they were doing, not bothering to pursue the subject any further.

It's this perpetuation of a stereotype that bothers us all, isn't it? I think it would be great if ATS tempered the thread titles, so they are not as sensational, and demanded actual, intelligent debate, so the average person stopping in would see the community policing itself with common sense, reason and logic. Then, they might stick around long enough to join the ranks of the informed and curious, necessitating the eventual in-depth coverage by the mainstream. Who knows.

I do know one thing, long after the last woo woo posts his or her bunk, it will take years for those of us with common sense, reason and logic to wipe the stigma of idiocy from Ufology and the like. Until then, we fight the good fight, sift through the poo, and sometimes come up with a diamond in the rough that gives us reason to continue doing what we do.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

Shawnna wrote:And with this new ATS-featured section of RU, they now have a FREE opportunity to advertise their wares.



:shock: Sounds like a conspiracy to me :shock:
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 am

Chorlton wrote:Your support for Lear also left a foul taste in my, and I suspect others mouths,


Hey nice to see you too, Chorlton :lol: How's that warm beer these days?

But Shawnna is right... this ATS watch is going to make a lot of people want to go see what all the fuss is about...

Maybe I was sent over as a spy :shock:
Last edited by Zorgon on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 am

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:it will take years for those of us with common sense, reason and logic to wipe the stigma of idiocy from Ufology and the like.


Okay so what you are saying then is that YOU are a SERIOUS UFOLOGIST? Well then perhaps you would link me to your research... or failing that... UFO research that you personally do endorse as being sane, reasoned and logical... I posted this same question to skeptic overlord... to just point me to ONE UFO report that they considered 'valid' His response was "The O'hare Incident"

Do you have ONE UFO sighting, report, or site that you believe fits your criteria? I would ask Chorlton, but he believes in nothing but 'stirring up the pot' IMO

Second question...

Are you ready yet to discuss 'painting' :?: :P
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby torbjon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:26 am

*grins*

okay, I just Gotta giggle, sorry... I was having kind of a bum day until I saw this:

from Zorgons post above::

"I posted this same question to skeptic overlord... to just point me to ONE UFO report that they considered 'valid' His response was "The O'hare Incident""

S.O. really said that, huh?

As Nola would say, "that's hilarious"

*still grinning*

Thanks for sharing that Zorgon, truly made my day.

twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
User avatar
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:08 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby lost_shaman » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:23 am

Zorgon wrote:Okay so what you are saying then is that YOU are a SERIOUS UFOLOGIST? Well then perhaps you would link me to your research... or failing that... UFO research that you personally do endorse as being sane, reasoned and logical...


Zorgon,

Are you sarcastically suggesting by this challenge that there is no "sane, reasoned and logical" "UFO research" to be endorsed?

Zorgon wrote:I posted this same question to skeptic overlord... to just point me to ONE UFO report that they considered 'valid' His response was "The O'hare Incident"


"Valid" in what sense?

"Valid" as in an E.T. Spacecraft come to Earth to help keep O'Hare employees on their toes... ?

Or "valid" as in multiple witnesses reported an observation of an unknown 'object' above Concourse C at O'Hare International... ?
User avatar
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:56 am

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 am

lost_shaman wrote:Are you sarcastically suggesting by this challenge that there is no "sane, reasoned and logical" "UFO research" to be endorsed?

Absolutely not... but all I hear is how some of us are 'doing damage' to the cause... so I see it fair to ask what those I would normally consider skeptics consider to be "sane, reasoned and logical" "UFO research"

"Valid" in what sense?


"Valid" in the sense of a true UFO incident, one that is supported and endorsed by ATS
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Zorgon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 am

torbjon wrote:*grins*
S.O. really said that, huh?


Hi torb, hows it going?

Well I would be glad to post the exact link but..... I will however dig it out so there is no error in context... wouldn't want to get accused of misquoting 8)
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby yfxxx » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:02 am

{de-lurk...}

I've been reading this forum very irregularly in the last few months. Didn't want to get too "involved" with conspiracies etc. :wink: .

Now, after another several week long period of absence, I come back again for some casual reading ... and have to find out Zorgon ist here! Zor-"would-find-'anomalies'-in-close-up-photos-of-his-own-arse"-gon?!? :lol: :lol:

Anyway ...

Chorlton wrote:Zorgon my distaste for ATS is as nothing compared to the distaste I feel towards the pile of unmitgated rubbish you posted on ATS, and your pathetic encouragement of the ignorant in pursuit of your nefarious claims.


... just wanted to sign that statement 8) ! And now back to "lurk-mode" ...

Regards
yf
yfxxx
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: Germany

Next

Google

Return to ATS Watch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron