The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby MrPenny » Tue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Anybody know what site this person is talking about? Did somebody start the revolution without us? :lol:


amkon.net

I lurked around there the last couple of days....some "recon" if you will...trying to get the flavor of it. Virulently anti-ats. The "yin" to the other site's "yang". They seem prideful of their policy of swearing, thread derailing, and one-line posting. The membership seems to be heavily tilted towards those that feel John Lear's contributions have some merit. That may just be my perception though, I have no genuine idea of the overall ideology.

I registered, haven't posted anything yet. I'm interested in seeing what kind of response I'll get; and watching for an optimal thread to insert my 2 cents.
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
User avatar
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:39 pm


Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Chorlton » Tue May 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Amkon ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nearly as many fruitcakes there as OM, believers with bad language thats all, another sheeple site

Loony Lear's there spouting his hallucinations and delusions I see.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Bitchkoma » Wed May 21, 2008 6:52 am

Eh... we aren't a shrine to Lear. I can't speak for the others as I don't know what their stance is but I don't buy 90% of his stories and the remaining 10% is filed under "maybe..."

But he's allowed to Speak His Mind there. There's just nobody like you around, Chorlton, to keep him on his toes. :mrgreen:
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." — Isaac Asimov
User avatar
Bitchkoma
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 6:17 pm
Location: Klang Valley

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Access Denied » Wed May 21, 2008 7:57 am

Well, good luck with that, Lear posted this yesterday at OM of all places...

johnlear wrote:Ignorance is alive and well on Open Minds.

Long Live The Ignorant!

I suspect he's not going to be happy with anything less than 100% gullibility.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Chorlton » Wed May 21, 2008 8:39 am

Bitchkoma wrote:Eh... we aren't a shrine to Lear. I can't speak for the others as I don't know what their stance is but I don't buy 90% of his stories and the remaining 10% is filed under "maybe..."

But he's allowed to Speak His Mind there. There's just nobody like you around, Chorlton, to keep him on his toes. :mrgreen:


Thank you for that sir, but Lear has never answered a direct question from me here, or on the other site, he simply posts pleasant but demeaning responses and moves on. The man is an outright liar, posting allegations he simply cannot back up, and questionig him is akin to banging your head against a brick wall.
I'm quite certain he does it to attract attention, and via that attention and notoriety, money, despite the b.s. and crap old mother Springer spouted here.
Lear's an old man with little else to do and enjoys the free lunches, hotels and trips he gets for his delusions.
If you want some fun from him, he once spouted that his Gold Mine assayed out some lode at 20 weights to the ton.
Commercial Goldmines are happy with 12-14 weights to the ton, yet he was told to close it down? Thats pure and utter BS as any decent mining company would have paid him millions for it.

However I did note on the Amkon site the "WOW is that really THE John Lear"type posts, as if he was someone special other than an old pilot and alleged drug and gun runner. I also saw a lot of posts from people who thought what he was saying was possible, which does show either crass stupidity or ignorance.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby ryguy » Wed May 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Why do they always claim that 10% might have a gem of truth - as though that somehow justifies entertaining stupidity.

The statement "I drove my Lamborghini from Maine to California wearing nothing but blue underwear" is probably 10% true - I own blue underwear :) - but how on earth does the 10% lend credibility to the essense of the claim?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby MrPenny » Wed May 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Yeah....

"Hey buddy, somewhere in that hundred lbs of horsecrap is 10 lbs of cheese; but it may or may not be edible."

"Well hells bells!!....I'ma' gonna' start me a-diggin'!!!"
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
User avatar
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed May 21, 2008 3:40 pm

"How much crap must I willingly eat until I get to the good stuff?"

"Give me a big spoon so I can get to the good stuff sooner!"

"Gee, why am I so full all of a sudden??? And feeling so ILL?"

:lol:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests

cron