The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: The Biggest Lie from Septic Overlord and ATS

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 am

Zorgon wrote:
Chorlton wrote:Your support for Lear also left a foul taste in my, and I suspect others mouths,

Hey nice to see you too, Chorlton :lol: How's that warm beer these days?

OOOOOh look, an old insult wheeled out yet again by someone who doesnt even know that REAL beer (the naturally fermented living type) is supposed to consumed at room temperature. Its LAGER (The foul anaerobic chemical concoction you drink) that has to be chilled, you uneducated oik.

But Shawnna is right... this ATS watch is going to make a lot of people want to go see what all the fuss is about...:

But at least they will see what softlads and snakeoil salesman like you and Lear truly are.?

Maybe I was sent over as a spy :shock:

No, dear thing, you really arent that bright
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Zorgon wrote:
IgnoreTheFacts wrote:it will take years for those of us with common sense, reason and logic to wipe the stigma of idiocy from Ufology and the like.

Okay so what you are saying then is that YOU are a SERIOUS UFOLOGIST? Well then perhaps you would link me to your research... or failing that... UFO research that you personally do endorse as being sane, reasoned and logical... I posted this same question to skeptic overlord...

No, no...what I meant by that was that I feel in order to get to the bottom of all this UFO conspiracy stuff we would need to get the help of some mainstream media (gasp). As much as we hate the mainstream media, when they get their teeth into a subject, and mean really sink their teeth into it, there is nothing they wont do in order to get the scoop on the other guys. And they will only do that for a story that will appeal to thee masses (of their viewers anyway) The masses right now don't find this subject appealing because it is joked about constantly thanks to folks in our community that makes us all look like freaks. That kind of competition for the truth done in the limelight of America will yield significant results and movement (may not , who knows). In my opinion, UFO researchers now are wasting their time, as most of them say and do things that hurt their ability to sell us their version of the truth.

In the end, those of us, no matter what our beliefs are, that have this understanding will know that we must do what it takes to "hide" the goofy folks in our ranks, the ones that makes us all look to be freaks and weirdos. Now, those freaks and weirdos might be right about things, I don't know, but if they want to know the truth and claim to be all that smart they should understand the best way to get to the truth is not "alienate" the machine that could help them.

And "painting" is for hillbillies. Us fancy folk call it "coating"
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Zorgon wrote:
IgnoreTheFacts wrote:it will take years for those of us with common sense, reason and logic to wipe the stigma of idiocy from Ufology and the like.

Do you have ONE UFO sighting, report, or site that you believe fits your criteria? I would ask Chorlton, but he believes in nothing but 'stirring up the pot' IMO

Firstly you dont have an opinion, if you do Ive never ever seen it, merely your own dogma that you like to preach,
'Space according to Zorgon'

You wont ask me because you know I will cut through your b.s. like a knife. Like I did on ATS on those posts you simply ignored.

You wont ask me because Ill point out your continued references to telling something big or revealing something important, "when people are ready" or "in the future" yet you never reveal anything, mereley posting more bluff and bluster and waiting for your adoring disciples to bail you out.

You wont ask me because you know Ill point out your total failure to question Loony Lear on his 'Soul catcher' or his gardens and waterfalls on the moon, or his other ideas of a secret space station. Those things alone put you in the 'crackpot' classification.

Why dont you simply go and play in your silly costumes and make believe you are something you are not, and never will be, then again you make believe you know something about space and satellites and that has yet to be proven.

You just dont like my style. I dont piss about, I go straight for the guts, but thats the problem with you isnt it? you have no guts to go for.

And as for your question to ITF, It was YOU supporting the idiotic ideas of 'space tethers' I seem to remember? That and Moon Mining? You really are a disgrace.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Chort, you drink warm beer? eeewwwwww.........

Now, do most of us around here question the usual UFO sighting and evidence? Sure. Because most of it is ridiculous, and what isn't ridiculous is totally inconclusive. But, we are here because we find the subject very interesting to argue over and debate.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 pm

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:Chort, you drink warm beer? eeewwwwww.........

No I drink beer at cellar temperature, the way it is supposed to be consumed.
The majority of what you drink in the US isnt actually beer per se, its lager (I call it piss, but well let that ride).
Its an anaerobic, chemical concoction of the devil, that tastes almost as bad as it looks, brewed to be consumed very cold. Real English beer will put most of you Yanks on your backs after 4 pints.
Unfortunatley here in the UK that ghastly habit of drinking lager has taken hold, with many people not even knowing or understanding what REAL beer is. I actually went into a pub a few months back and they were serving traditional English bitter from a chiller!!!!, that actually kills it stone dead, I didnt even bother to order a round and left.

Proper beer is brewed aerobically from pure natural ingredients and left to ferment naturallyin air. Im fortunate in that relatively close to me is a teeeeeny brewery that brews the most delightfull of Bitter Beers, and I have on rare occasions been known to have staggered home across the fields singing in a wondrous tone to all the world.

Fortunately, there are some highly intelligent folk in the US who also admire real beer (as opposed to lager piss)
Take a look here http://www.cask-ale.co.uk/us/md-cask-guide.html

Its also worth noting that a Pint of properly brewed reall beer is as good for you as 2 eggs, and, up untill the early 70's in the UK, pregnant women in Hospital were given a bottle of Guiness or Stout Ale a day. Thatchula stopped that though

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 pm

O.K. I'll try it your way, only since you convinced me it was good for my health with the two egg shenanigans, lol.

What brand of beer, and at what temperature should I consume it at, can I get over in the states here so I can officially tell you your warm beer sucks?

[sarcasm] Americans seem to take the best traditions of everyone and...just make them better, lol. I mean, have you ever had Bud Light, a REAL American pizza, or a hot dog over here before?!? Hell we have better Asian take out than Asia does for crying out loud. Face it, you live in the old world, if it weren't for us yanks you wouldn't have things like the light bulb, television, radio, the internet, the computer, electric guitar (that should stike a chord with you), McDonalds, .....freedom.....the list goes on......[/sarcasm]

I have my flame suit on but am still running for the hills....
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:52 pm

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:O.K. I'll try it your way, only since you convinced me it was good for my health with the two egg shenanigans, lol.

What brand of beer, and at what temperature should I consume it at, can I get over in the states here so I can officially tell you your warm beer sucks?....

Youll have to do your own research there

[sarcasm] Americans seem to take the best traditions of everyone and...just make them better, lol. I mean, have you ever had Bud Light, a REAL American pizza, or a hot dog over here before?!? Hell we have better Asian take out than Asia does for crying out loud. Face it, you live in the old world, if it weren't for us yanks you wouldn't have things like the light bulb, television, radio, the internet, the computer, electric guitar (that should stike a chord with you), McDonalds, .....freedom.....the list goes on......[/sarcasm]

I have my flame suit on but am still running for the hills....[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buddweiser ? I can piss higher alcohol content than that AND it tastes better. I always though it was a ladies drink?

Oh by the way, apart from all the other Bollock, The internet was invented at CERN and also by the way we had a mini form of internet first in the world. It was called Micronet.
But Ill leave you with your other dreams HAHAHAHAHA

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby TheSkepticOverlord » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Chorlton wrote:I spilled my tea again this morning when reading this pile of excrement ejaculated by a certain Septic Overlord on the fantasy ATS site.

I'm wondering why you think what I said was a lie. Care to expand on that?
TheSkepticOverlord
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 pm

TheSkepticOverlord wrote:
Chorlton wrote:I spilled my tea again this morning when reading this pile of excrement ejaculated by a certain Septic Overlord on the fantasy ATS site.

I'm wondering why you think what I said was a lie. Care to expand on that?

Read what I posted. The answer is there.
Though theres none so blind etc etc

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby TheSkepticOverlord » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Chorlton wrote:Read what I posted. The answer is there.

The opening post wasn't real clear... are you implying that because you think our motive is profit, we don't care about what our members post?
TheSkepticOverlord
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Chorlton wrote:Read what I posted. The answer is there.

The opening post wasn't real clear... are you implying that because you think our motive is profit, we don't care about what our members post?

OK

You posted:
"the star was, is, and always will be the material our members create"
And I posted:
Errrrr... is that before or after censorship?
Then you posted:
"Because we know you have important things to say"
Then I posted:
Ahh yes, but only so long as its outrageous enough to attract other crackpots or doesnt upset the cashcows.

My point being that it is an outright lie.
Your censorship is appalling, you stamp on and ban sceptics and anyone who stands up to Herr Grupenfuhrer Springer, and you encourage the loonies, because loonies are easier to handle therefor you will attract more loonies, meaning more click throughs and more money.
You care not a jot for the truth, thats the farthest thing from your collective minds if you did you would allow sceptics far more leeway thatn you do, but sceptics dont breed as fast as loonies, loonies = Money, ergo encourage loonies. Make money by all means, but dont give it altruistic reasoning FCS.
You arent helping UFO research at all so just admiti its for money and sod the truth.
Clear ?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby TheSkepticOverlord » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Chorlton wrote:You arent helping UFO research at all so just admiti its for money and sod the truth.

While "UFO's" are a big topic, it's but one topic in a huge mix of topics. Clearly, it seems as though one or two events have pissed you off, let's start with that. Can you provide maybe two or three threads you believe are excellent examples of what you're talking about. Otherwise, we're just pissing in the wind on rhetorical concepts.

Fair 'nuff?
TheSkepticOverlord
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Chorlton wrote:You arent helping UFO research at all so just admiti its for money and sod the truth.

While "UFO's" are a big topic, it's but one topic in a huge mix of topics. Clearly, it seems as though one or two events have pissed you off, let's start with that. Can you provide maybe two or three threads you believe are excellent examples of what you're talking about. Otherwise, we're just pissing in the wind on rhetorical concepts.
Fair 'nuff?

Nope.
It would seem that you wish to lead me around on a rope. That isnt going to happen. Nice try =D>
If others wish to play your game thats their business.
I have stated my position in several threads and the reasons for them. Seek and ye shall find.
Im not going to repeat them simply because you cant be bothered looking.
But my reasons paralell many others for despising ATS and all it supports.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby torbjon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Zorgon,

hey comrade, how's it hanging?

No need to dig out any links for 'exact' context, the gist was good enough for me. I just needed the giggle then. I'm not looking to prove or disprove anything. But c'mon, ya gotta giggle. 60+ years of 'modern' reports of weirdness in the sky and thousands of years of human history also documenting weirdness in the sky, and the 'valid' one is a Recent ats super thread... sure sure I know I know, he didn't specifically site His super thread just the generic incident itself *shrugs* it still made me giggle. People toss out an LOL alla the time but they don't Really laugh Out Loud, it's internal laughter... that line actually made me physically giggle out loud, felt good. thanks again for sharing.

To everybody else, (especially Shawnna) we knew from the get go that atswatch would generate publicity and site traffic for them, just remember that that, as displeasing as it may taste, is OKAY.

Remember, we are not here to Help OR Hurt... Just WATCH.

Nobody is Allowed to WATCH and COMMENT and ask the embarrassing questions over there. It is a conspiracy oriented web site but you are not allowed to really dig deep and discuss the POSSIBILITY of conspiracy WITHIN the ats community, especially as it may relate to the staff.

ergo atswatch *shrugs*

not atssupport

not atsbash

watch *pokes*

Of Course what we do will generate support and revenue for them... so what? Goody for them. More Power To Them.

But never forget this one little thing...

WE have one product that they don't have and very probably Never will have:

WE have atswatch.

It's a nifty product, not a lot of start up costs, they do alla the dirty work, we ride along on their coat tails, we're talking sliced bread here. Easy Money.

As you can see, a LOT of ats people come Here to bash or defend, rant and rave, because they Can't do that very well over there... kinda like gambling... gotta go to Vegas or Atlantic City... nobody really wants to LIVE in those places, but they All go there from time to time, hang out, take in a show, drop a few bills... how sweet is that?

For every 1000 people that they get, we'll get one over here... that ain't bad comrade, not bad at all. Remember, we ain't in it fer the money (at least, I'm not, and I doubt that you are, either)

We just wanna WATCH, point out suspicious looking things, discuss said things, remind the big and powerful super site that they are Not Alone in the world, and to allow the people of the world a place to discuss things that seem to be forbidden over there, tha's all.

rock on
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby TheSkepticOverlord » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 pm

Chorlton wrote:is that before or after censorship?

Do you have an example of you feel was censorship? We don't censor anything as long as the content is within our terms & conditions.

Your censorship is appalling, you stamp on and ban sceptics and anyone who stands up to Herr Grupenfuhrer Springer, and you encourage the loonies, because loonies are easier to handle therefor you will attract more loonies, meaning more click throughs and more money.

Again, a specific example would be exceptionally helpful. You're brushing generalities with a broad-stroke, and from your perspective you may see it that way, but a specific example might serve the discussion best.

You care not a jot for the truth, thats the farthest thing from your collective minds if you did you would allow sceptics far more leeway thatn you do,

Jeezuz... do you have any idea the trouble a thread authored by a skeptic (catherder) has caused us? We've defended his right to post it, and his content, in many ways. It's consistently in the top-three linked-to threads on our site, and the #1 reason our detractors call us "COINTELPRO."

You arent helping UFO research at all so just admiti its for money and sod the truth.

Well... first, a specific example (again) would be good. Our member's content has been used numerous times by mainstream media to expose UFO hoaxes.
TheSkepticOverlord
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to ATS Watch