Breaking UFOlogy news!

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Breaking UFOlogy news!

Postby Access Denied » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:17 am

This just in, ATS sets UFOlogy back 30 years…

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread318111/pg1

Springer wrote:I noticed the thread on the Rockefeller/ Carter attempt at "disclosure" and felt this was a good time to let interested Members know that "Team ATS" is in Roswell right now on a mission.

The fact Rockefeller and Carter couldn't get it done is not surprising since Jimmy Carter is reported to have told several people that when he tried to dig into the situation as PRESIDENT he was flatly denied and told that the President doesn't have the all powerful "need to know".

This is precisely why "Crakeur" and I are in Roswell (I am typing this post in a Roswell hotel room) to spend the day with Clifford Stone.

Some select comments…

LogicalThinker wrote:Greer is nutty but Clifford Stone isn't? lol, do some research Springer..

dobsonion2 wrote:With your team ATS, do you have someone to give a polygragh test? Or is this more a working vaction? Instead of wasting money interviewing a typist in the army, put an ad in the New York Times asking for alien artifacts, or documents or anything else that might come to light.

Lexion wrote:In my humble opinion :

Cliff Stone is in it for the coin.
(notice the period)

Roswell is a dead duck.
Nothing there. What was there
was ours, not alien.

FOIA is great.

For getting blacked-out docs,
30 years old.

I've said this before, I'll say it
again :

Talk to the people who were in
the military, at the time.

If they have passed, talk to the
families.

You are not going to get anything
useful from the Govt.

I truly wonder why I talk to brick
walls.

Regards,
Lex

PS :
Where is TEAM ATS headed next ?
Groom Lake ?
Gonna sift through some more old
info ?

Mark, if you’re reading this, are you serious?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:03 pm

This is really, really sad.

As people get involved in this field, certain people who are somewhat more suggestible, depending on several factors, can get sucked in to a particular storyline. I think several of those who are actively promoting the general delusion that the government covered up an alien Roswell crash, captured body(s), genetic engineering, etc..etc... - attempt to infect researchers using various methods depending on their perceived vulnerabilities.

In 2006, something ocurred that made me concerned about Springer, and I wondered if there was any particular storyline, or angle, that would eventually draw him in. It appears "they" have finally found one. Read some of his posts here, in particular when Doty and the crowd around him was discussed, and you'll see what I'm referring to.

I'm actually surprised that Bill (S.O.) would stand for such a thing....and I had a heck of a lot more respect for Crakeur than this...never expected he'd get himself sucked in to this kind of nonsense. You better believe they will both be handed a great deal of cloak-n-dagger nonsense while they're in New Mexico - and you'll be sure to hear about the "spook" activities upon their return.

ATS, a former land of high-quality skeptical analysis that lived and breathed by the motto "Deny Ignorance"...is no longer denying it, they're now rolling in it.

It's a sad day for UFOlogy.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:45 pm

It's a sad day for UFOlogy

What makes today any different from any other Day?
There have been plenty of sad days, but the saddest day would be to suggest that investigations stop.

All leads should be investigated.

When we start preconceiving what is and what isn't legitimate, are we in fact compromised ourselves?

Toon said Consider everything/ believe nothing

I will reserve the right to believe what I want, but I will try to consider everything.

Please dont encourage censorship at any level. Even with the best intentions..it is a slippery slope.

All my opinion of course
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby The Todal » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Im afraid I have to side with Acess Denied and Ryguy on this one.
Do they honestly think their Bona Fides of running a site full of people with serious reality problems, and alarmist ideology is going to get anyone to reveal anything? thats assuming that anything does or did indeed exist or that anything really happened at Roswell that cannot be explained, which I seriously doubt?

I think its just a 'rope-a-dope' trick along with their other thread of the find in 1967 in the Sudan that they posted in an attempt to drum up more news and posts.
I mean, if its a slow news day..........why not invent some?
The Todal

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:15 pm

murnut wrote:All leads should be investigated.

When we start preconceiving what is and what isn't legitimate, are we in fact compromised ourselves?

I agree - however many of these leads have been investigated.

There comes a point where if one doesn't make enough progress removing the garbage...you end up stalled in a constant cycle of processing the garbage as possibly "real". Once the tainted data makes it in - everything that follows is contaminated.

I consider investigating Roswell as legitimate. Clifford Stone....as one ATS member is quoted above - do a little research on the name, and then make your own decision. Military records don't support his claims of the kind of work he did....oh yes...that's right...his military records were "edited"....just like Burisch's right? And the NSA can make emails from Yahoo and Hotmail email servers "appear" to come from Rick Doty's computer. Okay then...

Believers will imagine whatever scenerio they need to believe in their preconceived beliefs. The only belief I have that is preconceived is that there are more people in the world who are willing to believe stories in spite of contradictory evidence - than there are people who are willing to do the research and follow where the data actually leads.

Toon is a good example by the way. He still believes in the reality of an "MJ12 Committee", dispite all of the evidence (old and new) to the contrary.

That's the one we're going after at the moment. Maybe later, Clifford (telepathic covert agent) Stone will be next.

Better yet - maybe people can start doing their homework for a change.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby The Todal » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Ive just seen this on Springers Roswell thread

AccessDenied
posted on 30-11-2007 @ 05:06 AM
Mark..Stephen..I'm with you there in spirit.Good luck my friends.

Is this the same Access Denied from here or someone doing a wind-up
The Todal

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:59 pm

The Todal wrote:Ive just seen this on Springers Roswell thread

AccessDenied
posted on 30-11-2007 @ 05:06 AM
Mark..Stephen..I'm with you there in spirit.Good luck my friends.

Is this the same Access Denied from here or someone doing a wind-up

No it's someone else (I believe) - the Access Denied from here, if you look up his user id there "Access Denied", you'll see that it's status is still "banned".

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:05 pm

I think we agree more than we disagree.

The disinfo campaign has been a total success by whoever.

We cant be all investigators and I try to do as much homework as possible.

I have pondered the question of a White House landing that takes place for 10 minutes....even with photos and witnesses...I wonder how many would believe?

Would you or I?

I hate it, but I have to admire how well the disinfo has been implemented.

Almost perfect
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:29 pm

hmm....a little more data! Based on Crakeur's comments below, I'm relieved to see that maybe we're reading a bit too much into the fact that they're dealing with Clifford Stone. ATS had recently been working on sifting through some FOIA documents - maybe Springer and Crakeur are simply following up on a lead from one of the documents.

Based on Crakeurs post below, there's a possibility of something "real" here...hopefully. I will be very relieved if they do not return with some story about a proverbial "manila folder" getting slid under their hotel room door! lol...

Crakeur had posted this to another thread on 11/29/2007:

Information Needed - win 10,000 points

As some of you may know, Springer and I are on the road for site related business and, as a result, researching the following question is something we simply cannot do at this moment. Sure, we could wait until we returned tomorrow to start looking into it but we figured you guys might know the answer or be able to answer it faster than either of us could. So, I'm offering 10,000 points to the first person to tell me which nation had the capability to launch the heaviest object into space in August 1967 and, more important, how much was the maximum launchable weight?

10,000 points to the first person to find the right answer (yes, I would like something to document it). FYI, there is mention of where we are and what we're doing so, if you can put two and two together, you can figure out how big this might be.

Thanks and good researching.

Of course...August 1, 1967 was the Launch of Lunar Orbiter-5.

Not sure what lead they're following, but given Crakeur's clue above - it could potentially prove to be fairly interesting!

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:32 pm

murnut wrote:I have pondered the question of a White House landing that takes place for 10 minutes....even with photos and witnesses...I wonder how many would believe?

Would you or I?

There will always be a small cadre of conspiracy theorists who will claim that the event that the world news media captured on television "didn't really happen the way we were told"....like 9/11 for example, or the moon landing for another. People saw it, and most believed it.

Most of the sane world, seeing the event on every major news station in the world, and backed by reputable witnesses (not those who have to lie about their military service) - would certainly believe it.

I hate it, but I have to admire how well the disinfo has been implemented.

Almost perfect

Hey...we do agree! :)

Thanks for throwing in "almost"...I like that. ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:39 am

The Todal wrote:I think its just a 'rope-a-dope' trick along with their other thread of the find in 1967 in the Sudan that they posted in an attempt to drum up more news and posts.
I mean, if its a slow news day..........why not invent some?

Exactly… the Sudan thing is old news and awarding 10,000 ATS points to the first person to figure out WTF they're talking about is guaranteed to drum up posts. At one point the “TEAM ATS” thread had more flags than posts lol. Mind numbing sensationalism at it’s finest… member driven content my a-- lol

Oh yes, and welcome to RU Todal…

ryguy wrote:Maybe later, Clifford (telepathic covert agent) Stone will be next.

LOL… that’s Clifford “Heinz 57” Stone. :)

I did some research on everybody’s favorite career Clerk Typist a while back and found some interesting stuff… unfortunately that post was deleted on ATS along with all my others and I didn’t save my notes. :( One of the things I found was a quote from a well known researcher who recalls meeting Stone in Roswell long before he started making his ridiculous claims… apparently Stone was pumping *him* for information and he got the impression Stone was extremely naive on the subject of UFOs.... not exactly what you'd expect from a self-proclaimed member of the Secret Government's crack Flying Saucer Recovery Team. Wish I could remember who the researcher was now…

The Todal wrote:Is this the same Access Denied from here or someone doing a wind-up?

No that’s not me… “AccessDenied” (without the space) signed up some time after I was banned (the first time lol) and my understanding is the poster is female. It’s a little irritating to think some might mistake her posts for mine but the way I see it imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)

ryguy wrote:Not sure what lead they're following, but given Crakeur's clue above - it could potentially prove to be fairly interesting!

I think if you read through that thread Ry you’ll find it’s much ado about nothing… if there was anything to this unverified story serious researchers would have jumped all over it by now. If something did reenter it’s no doubt of terrestrial origin and good luck getting the owner to fess up… Russia is notorious for blanket denials. My guess is Springer and Co. are trying to hype up the credibility of Stone and Co. (aka the Roswell Museum) for who knows what reason. Is this the best they could come up with after Lear and Co.?

I love this post by V. Kaminski…

V Kaminski wrote:
Springer wrote:Has no one paid attention to the fact the document (outlining the 3 ton debris that SURVIVED reentry) is dated 1967 (or earlier)?!

YET...

We retyped the exact document in this thread... dated 1973 or 1972 (don't have it in front of me and I am READY for bed) that was a report put out by the Department of State for the US Congress, that CLEARLY says (though I paraphrase here since the exact is in THIS thread) "we have NO RECORDS of any American or Soviet originating debris, that survived reentry, greater than 640 (642?) pounds"?!

Please folks...

Please back with max scarcasm. Reentry? Got any tangible proof of it's arrival via re-entry? I don't think so Tim. I await correction. Got any first hand witnesses? Got anything other than what others have had for quite some time? What's "new" here?

I applaud the effort and hope you find something new that isn't already on other sites... the "new" (for me) IS the "effort" claimed. Tough work. Especially if one's pay cheque is based on research and not "click-through percentiles".

Best of luck in NM... rifling through those "documents". Please... don't denigrate "your" resources Mr. "TEAM ATS"... not everyone is "smart" and revolutionary like you and "gets it" your way, right away, right now. Like biz-types and that bean counter who can't give a straight comment without turning it into a comedic-drama, I suspect you will have zero in the way of academic citing and less than zero on new data. I discount nothing and your efforts are appreciated... I empathize with your grasping at research straws 40 years on.

Oh yeah, research. Publish or perish... or will the results be in something I can buy when your done? Perhaps it only matters as much as one's entertainment threshold can tolerate? Anyone can look through docs especially those which may reside in "limbo", your "seizing" on the mass is small apples and doesn't really contradict anything of substance.

Mr. Stone's possession of these according to "Crak" hundreds of thousands of documents is what one might expect... are you putting forth "his" data or do you have unlimited unfettered access. Is any money or other tender changing hands between ATS and Stone? If so how much?

For a person who values critical thinking Springer, one might expect a little less of "vested interests" or potential conflict of intertests - or potential "pollution of the well" - it's a bit obvious dude. I'll put this ATS episode in the Kit Green "experimenting with journalism" category.

I took the time to contact the Juba Post and an Arab language newsie not far from El Fashir to inquire about local first hand info on "the cube" and the "reentry". I will report if I receive a response from that war torn area. Life expectancy in the Darfur is short so "live" witnesses may be a little challenging to procure.

Ouch! :)

Sharp guy… with a unique style to boot. He would be an asset to our/anybody’s team. It’s a shame that opposing points of view and dissention with the direction ATS is headed is unilaterally met with childish derision… heaven forbid should somebody somewhere actually have a point worthy of consideration. :shock:

Anybody else see the irony in “FOIA Working Forum (restricted)” and ATS branded FOIA douments? :roll:

Mark, if you’re listening, as long as you’ve got all this money to burn on ground breaking research, could I interest in you some swamp land in Florida for sale… real cheap? Might be the perfect place for ATS to validate all those swamp gas claims of yore.

Anyway, here’s Crakeur’s bizarre trip report and admonishment of another poster for [gasp] being clueless about something so AMAZING both he and Springer have so far neglected to tell anyone about…

Crakeur wrote:some background on the trip.

Crakeur was asked to come along for two reasons.
1. I'm a blast to be around and a total babe magnet (oh and modest too)
2. I'm the toughest to convince. If I am impressed by the documented evidence, you might be on to something.

was I impressed? absolutely.
For starters, Cliff Stone is a hell of a guy. Forget the ufo research. He's a hell of a humanitarian and a hell of a guy (and his wife bakes the same cookies my grandmother used to bake). That said, here's a guy with god knows how many pages of gov't docs and if you pick one up he can look at it and bring you all the related docs in seconds. We were there for something specific. We saw it, I was impressed. No, I was excited by what I saw. All of it was impressive but he's got his hands on stuff that would blow your collective minds. I mean that. the gov't has doled out this stuff and there's no way they can deny it. It doesn't matter what you think of Clifford Stone, it isn't about him, it's the docs. the story behind the retrieval of these docs is a hell of a story but that is for another day.

To give you guys some insight into how hard it was to impress me, I had zero sleep the night before (no, not partying, it was roswell after wall). I was sick. I threw up several times while reviewing these docs. I didn't eat for 2 days (finally ate when I came home tonight). I was so bad that at one point Springer pulled me aside and told me how bad I looked and that maybe I should go back to the hotel. Not a chance. This stuff was too good to not complete the task at hand.

and Lex,

in
all
honesty
you need
to see
it to
really get
the full scope
of
what
we are talking
about.
and
you will

is it easier to read it when it's typed in Lexku?

edited to add:

springer, add double bloody nose and a strange bump under the skin on my left elbow. no pain there but there is a noticeable "thing" under the skin. I swear I was abducted Wednesday night after we left Bud's horrow show, also known as "ladies" night.

The world awaits the next spoon feeding with bated breath…

[yawn]
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby caryn » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Access Denied wrote:
I did some research on everybody’s favorite career Clerk Typist a while back and found some interesting stuff… unfortunately that post was deleted on ATS along with all my others and I didn’t save my notes. :( One of the things I found was a quote from a well known researcher who recalls meeting Stone in Roswell long before he started making his ridiculous claims… apparently Stone was pumping *him* for information and he got the impression Stone was extremely naive on the subject of UFOs.... not exactly what you'd expect from a self-proclaimed member of the Secret Government's crack Flying Saucer Recovery Team.

Coincidently, or not, I wrote about a similar scenario involving Col. Corso, in TT 2:

'In January, 1994, author and researcher Karl T. Pflock met up with Col. Corso at the International UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico. Corso had returned to New Mexico to refresh his memories before starting work on his memoirs. Corso had arrived at the museum before Pflock, and had a private meeting with Glenn Dennis and two others whilst waiting. Corso discussed his involvement in a project that had been set up to learn the secrets of the Roswell saucer and put them to use in national defence, and allegedly showed Dennis and the others sketches of aliens.

On Pflock’s arrival the party left the museum and made their way to the alleged UFO crash sites, and debris field. On route Corso told Pflock about his interest in Roswell and said that he had played a small role in the aftermath of the affair, and that he would be including it as a minor piece in his memoirs. Pflock states that it struck him that Corso really knew very little about the Roswell incident and appeared to be trying to gather information from others in the group. Corso goes on to make some outlandish claims about an encounter he’d had with a CIA operative and how he had to read him the riot act, and had to even get a little physically aggressive with him. Unbeknown to Corso, Pflock knew the CIA station chief who Corso was referring to, from his time in the agency. Pflock knew the story was highly unlikely and wrote Corso off as another blowhard.

In 1997, Pflock was asked to review a new book publication, it happened to be The Day After Roswell By Col. Philip Corso. Pflock was astonished to find that instead of the expected memoirs a significant amount of information in the book pertained to Corso’s personal involvement with a dead ET and retrieved alien artefacts. Much to Pflock’s surprise, Senator Strom Thurmond had written a brief foreword for Corso’s book. Pflock called the senator’s press secretary and discovered that Corso had asked the senator to write a foreword to his memoirs I Walked with Giants: My Career in Military Intelligence. According to the senator’s press secretary no mentioned of a book on Roswell and USG cover-ups had been mentioned. On June 5th, 1997, in a press release on the matter, Senator Thurmond states:
“I did not, and would not, pen the foreword to a book about, or containing, a suggestion that the success of the United States in the Cold War is attributable to the technology found on a crashed UFO. I do not believe in UFOs, do not believe that the United States is in possession of such a vehicle, and do not believe that there has been any government cover-up of a UFO crash.'

C...
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:06 pm

That’s very interesting Caryn! I had not heard that story before… there does appear to be a pattern here centered around the Roswell museum. ;)

I hesitate to post this because it would be far more entertaining to see Mark and Co. fall flat on their face as they go charging head first to the MSM to expose the “truth” but that would be intellectually dishonest…

Apparently Mark is the only one who doesn’t know Stone copied Robert Todd’s original FOIA research and claimed it as his own. The following is a quote from Brad Sparks in 2005 posted on the UFO Updates list educating Michael Salla on this point…

[unfortunately access to the UFO Updates archives is no longer free]

Brad Sparks wrote:This is nonsense! Veteran UFO researcher, Robert G. Todd, the master of FOIA requests, uncovered Project Moon Dust and Blue Fly documents in the late 70's, long before Clifford Stone came along.

Todd uncovered the critical 1961 AF Intelligence definition document on Moon Dust and Blue Fly in an AF release of Aug. 20, 1979, as written up in the CAUS newsletter of June 1986. See online copy at:

http://www.textfiles.com/ufo/moondust.ufo

Also Kevin Randle points out that according to Barry Greenwood, Stone may have forged his copy here…

The History of Project Moon Dust
by Kevin D. Randle, Captain, U.S.A.F.R
http://www.nicap.org/moondust.htm

On the night of March 25-26, 1968, four objects fell in an area of Nepal. The American embassy in Kathmandu, in a secret message dated July 23, alerted the 1127th USAF Field Activities Group, which had once been the 4602d, and the 1006th at Fort Belvoir, that they expected full cooperation with the government of Nepal. The subject of the message was…MOON DUST.

It is clear from the messages that the debris was readily identifiable to the staff at the embassy in Nepal. They had seen photographs of three of the items but had not been allowed to inspect the fourth. They noted that a “technical team should not be sent unless visual examination of the fourth object is felt essential.”

This is, of course, a backward way of getting to the point. However, the embassy did prove that technical teams were available and that they were dispatched. The composition of those teams was described in another document that surfaced in the various Freedom of Information Act requests made.

Stone provided me with a copy of a document created in November 1961. It seemed to be directing the creation of the reinforcement of AFCIN Intelligence Team personnel. That document, however, is now wrapped in controversy because two versions have been discovered.

[snip]

The second version of this document, one that I have seen, is exactly the same as the first, but contains a handwritten note that says it was a draft proposal and that it was never implemented. Robert Todd located this version. It is clearly the same as the first document, which I have in my possession, the difference being a handwritten note at the top. Barry Greenwood of Citizens Against UFO Secrecy suggested to me that the version Stone has, a copy of which he supplied to me, is the same as the version Todd has, with the exception of the handwritten note. According to Greenwood, the two versions are the same, and the source id the same, but someone inside the UFO community removed the handwritten note before releasing it to other UFO researchers. Greenwood seems to suspect Stone of having altered the document for the purpose of advancing his belief in Project Moon Dust and the missions it carried out.

One would think this self-proclaimed member of the Secret Government’s crack Flying Saucer Recovery Team wouldn’t need to rely on stretched interpretations of FOIA documents somebody else discovered and possibly misinformed statements made by officials to make his case… he should be able to name his superiors and other people he worked with and give exact dates, times and locations… i.e. information not already in the public domain… so his claims can be independently verified by interested officials and researchers. Of course that will never happen…

We already know he claimed he “accidentally” saw the same Alien Autopsy film while he was in the military… that is before Ray Santilli admitted it was a hoax.

[sigh]

It makes perfect sense for ATS to align themselves with somebody like Stone instead of any number of more credible researchers out there…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby caryn » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Just spotted a couple of hideous grammatical errors in my bit…apologies.

Access, excuse me for going off on a tangent for a mo – but, having just read through the link to http://www.textfiles.com/ufo/moondust.ufo I see an excellent example of how information is misrepresented.

Quote:
“Extract, page 3: "c. Peacetime employment of AFCIN intelligence team
capability is provided for in UFO investigation (AFR 200-2) and in support of
Air Force Systems Command (AFCS) Foreign Technology Division (FTD) Projects
Moon Dust and Blue Fly. These three peacetime ptojects all involve a poten-
tial for employment of qualified field intelligence personnel on a quick
reaction basis to recover or perform field exploitation of unidentified flying
objects, or known Soviet/Bloc aerospace vehicles, weapons sustems, and/or
residual components of such equipment.”

And, quote:
“We have pointed out in CLEAR INTENT (pg. 9) that often the prefix word
"Blue" has been used in connection with high-altitude vehicles, and it appears
in several fact, and rumor, UFO projects. Here we see it again in "Blue Fly,"
which provided for transportation of Moon Dust material. And what did Moon
Dust material include? Among other things, it included things acquired from
the recovery and/or field exploitation of UFOs! Note how UFOs are set apart
from Soviet/Bloc aerospace vehicles. Since the Soviets were the only other
real space power in the world at the time, besides the U.S., what could have
been meant by setting off UFOs as a separate subject of investigation?”

Erm, let's see…..because they are Unidentified as apposed to (listed) Identified objects. UFO is not synonymous with Extraterrestrials within the generic military establishments.

I see no more to this report than guidelines being laid out for the recovery of foreign technology…of the human kind. Anything new on the scene would have been of particular import, along with its fast and quiet recovery and analysis.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:59 pm

caryn wrote:I see no more to this report than guidelines being laid out for the recovery of foreign technology…of the human kind. Anything new on the scene would have been of particular import, along with its fast and quiet recovery and analysis.

Yes well I suppose the alternative approach would be to make a worldwide public announcement like “Would the owner of the black RTG (Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator) please report to United Nations Information Desk? Your payload is glowing.”

Like you say apparently interpretation is besides the point for some folks… they don't seem too concerned by the fact that nowhere in the original Roswell “press release” with the tongue-in-cheek headline “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region” does it say the “instrument” they said they found was in fact believed to be an alien spaceship either.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to ATS Watch