Scraping the barrel ?

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Scraping the barrel ?

Postby The Todal » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 am

Over on ATS 'Johny Anonymous' has a thread stating that they are to interview the scamster James Casbolt and are wanting people's questions.

I posted a list of serious questions and was immediately pounced upon.

What they should have posted was. "we want OUR type of questions, nice cosy questions that the awfully nice Mr Casbolt might answer as he seeks even more attention tfor his upcoming book"

My point being is that Casbolt has been debunked almost everywhere. Even on ATS he has been debunked and proven to have posted hoaxes.
You dont give liars and acknowledged hoaxers a podium, by doing so you arent Denying Ignorance but are actually promoting it.
Then again they let Lear continue to post lie upon lie.
The Todal

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:21 pm

The poor fools are terminally infected. It seems they can't help themselves anymore, even though they probably know better.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Scraping the barrel ?

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:00 pm

The Todal wrote:Over on ATS 'Johny Anonymous' has a thread stating that they are to interview the scamster James Casbolt and are wanting people's questions.

It seems to have become a matter of getting someone with name recognition to do an interview regardless of who they are. I considered approaching James last year when I started looking into his claims - it took about 3 weeks with the help of friends, here, to realize he's a con man.

With his new book just out - he's desperately looking for marketing right now. I'm shocked and mortified (although no longer surprised) that ATS is obliging without expecting him to answer the questions about exposed scams of his.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:34 pm

This is why I listen to the paracast. Production value sucks ass, but they are not afraid to ask what you would ask if you were doing the interview.

ATS is quickly, very quickly, becoming the internet version of the weekly world news.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Scraping the barrel ?

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:08 am

The Todal wrote:Over on ATS 'Johny Anonymous' has a thread stating that they are to interview the scamster James Casbolt and are wanting people's questions.

I posted a list of serious questions and was immediately pounced upon.

Ah You found the Forum OK Toady??
So the poor little Rat Mods from ATS came scurrying out of their ratholes to misinterpet everything you said, I suspect?. Par for the course.
Unfortunately many of the mods have even less grey stuff up top than the idiots who post.
There are a few there who are OK, but I compare many of them to little puppies who will come scurrying back to their boss with their tongue hanging out, for a pat and scratch behind the ear when they have warned someone. "did I do good boss? did I do good". They so desperately want to belong to *something*.

And as for Casbolt, King and Gridkeeper?. Attention seekers. As you stated quite clearly, you dont give people who scream shout and stamp their feet about something then provide zero evidence, a podium to continue their Hoaxes. But ATS needs the money, and needs must.

(BTW Japan was a hoot!!! wish I knew what day it was !)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to ATS Watch