John Lear = Crybaby?

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Postby Chorlton » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 am

sandman wrote:While I enjoyed reading John's post, It was getting very annoying him jumping on people who did not agree with him. Just the Billy Mier stuff was killing me.

He would do his classic "Thank you" for posting then tear into and ridicule your opinion.

But anyone replying to him in the same way would get a warning from the bigotted little ar*e kissing mods.

Is Zorgon still there spouting his rubbish?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Seeing as Zorgon and Lear are the same person, no he's not (lol)

Hey, it's a conspiracy board, even if I have to make one up ;)
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:47 pm

You’re close. :) Actually “johnlear” was Zorgon (his greatest fan with a similar penchant for fabrication) in the beginning but then after he got caught referring to John Lear in the third person one too many times folks got suspicious and started asking the tough questions he couldn't answer except by proxy… that’s when the owners of ATS who knew all along what IP the original “johnlear” posts were coming from got in on it which quickly became too obvious despite their repeated denials… that’s when the real John Lear (who loves making fun of people, especially UFO nuts, because he’s a zero and they’re ripe for the picking) came out of retirement and stepped in to take over the account and Mark started peeing all over himself. :lol:

Got it? :D
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Access Denied wrote:You’re close. :) Actually “johnlear” was Zorgon (his greatest fan with a similar penchant for fabrication) in the beginning but then after he got caught referring to John Lear in the third person one too many times folks got suspicious and started asking the tough questions he couldn't answer except by proxy… that’s when the owners of ATS who knew all along what IP the original “johnlear” posts were coming from got in on it which quickly became too obvious despite their repeated denials… that’s when the real John Lear (who loves making fun of people, especially UFO nuts, because he’s a zero and they’re ripe for the picking) came out of retirement and stepped in to take over the account and Mark started peeing all over himself. :lol:

Got it? :D

Do you make this crap up as you go along or did you dream about it first?

The above quoted post is purely false and an outright LIE. The truth is as follows...

JL was a "guest speaker" on ATS, years ago (it ended badly), the threads are still in that forum, he then disappeared for a couple years, right after he did the "guest speaker" thing, completely from the internet as I understand it.

JL reappeared in 2005 or 2006 (don't remember which) and just started posting on ATS again. Zorgon never once posted as JL. Not once.

JL emailed me and asked me if we would host the huge Moon Pictures on our server and that's what brought him back in a very active way. He ended up getting banned a few months later because, like some here, he couldn't find a way to be civil. Also like some here, we let him back in but unlike some here, he made it a little over a year before he got permanently banned.

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Access Denied » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Springer wrote:Do you make this crap up as you go along or did you dream about it first?

Are those my only choices?

Springer wrote:The above quoted post is purely false and an outright LIE.

Now where I've heard that line before?

Springer wrote:The truth is as follows...

Whatever you say Mark... nobody can compete against your version of the “truth” as long as you have the power to delete history. :roll:

Springer wrote:Zorgon never once posted as JL.

Then who did? :wink:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:22 am

Springer wrote:
Do you make this crap up as you go along or did you dream about it first?

The above quoted post is purely false and an outright LIE. The truth is as follows...

JL was a "guest speaker" on ATS, years ago (it ended badly), the threads are still in that forum, he then disappeared for a couple years, right after he did the "guest speaker" thing, completely from the internet as I understand it.

JL reappeared in 2005 or 2006 (don't remember which) and just started posting on ATS again. Zorgon never once posted as JL. Not once.

JL emailed me and asked me if we would host the huge Moon Pictures on our server and that's what brought him back in a very active way. He ended up getting banned a few months later because, like some here, he couldn't find a way to be civil. Also like some here, we let him back in but unlike some here, he made it a little over a year before he got permanently banned.

S...

Well as a very famous English prostitute once said, "You WOULD say that, wouldnt you?"

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Hopefully the other two of the Three Amigos will share Mark's realization that it's simply not profitable to keep the yo-yo's around. ATS desperately needs a rule for people to back up what they post.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:29 am

Then the first thing they should do is rid themselves of the two self publicists
Rabbit and Johny Anonymous, who, IMHO contribute nothing to ATS.
Next for the chop? Zorgon, the other halfwit posting the most amazing claims for rocks. The man who is always going to 'Tell us later'

For me, the whole raison d'etre of ATS is to encourage the fruitcakes, to give them a place to expound their manically ridiculous theories, even though GLP and OM does that adequately.

I also note Mike Singh is speedily taking over from Lear for posting alarmist rubbish?

I would suspect that, despite the 'packet of 3's attempts', ATS is slowly sinking into the detritous of its own making, though Herr Grupenfuhrer Spaniel will be along soon to dispute it.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Chorlton, really out of the people you mentioned, I only think Mike Singh should be given the boot. He is very much the Lear Jr., what with his postings about imminent doom coming from a collision with Nibiru (minus any hard evidence, of course) and whatever else groundless nonsense he is spewing at the moment.

Zorgon really seems to have toned down a lot since Lear's departure, I still find him very annoying but it doesn't seem people pay him much attention.
I don't think Johnny or Rabbit are making ATS any cash, but at least they're not turning it into a supermarket tabloid like Singh.

(at work, more to come, maybe)
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 pm

(Continued)

Aside from that list of usual suspects, I also believe that the Three Amigos do themselves no favors by not nipping in the bud certain threads that refuse to die. Top of the list for me would be "crazy guy with a story but no proof" threads. Most of the board loses interest in these threads and they typically devolve into vacuous conversation between two or three probably deranged individuals. Also, I believe the Atheist vs. Christian threads should probably be closed THE SECOND they get off topic, these can tend to drag on with few participants much in the same way as the crazy story threads can.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:15 pm

uberarcanist wrote: Also, I believe the Atheist vs. Christian threads should probably be closed THE SECOND they get off topic, these can tend to drag on with few participants much in the same way as the crazy story threads can.

I agree completely - I made the mistake of getting involved with one of those discussions at one point. Inevitably, since neither side can really provide "proof" that the other side is wrong - it always degrades into a discussion reminiscent of grammar-school spats along the lines of:

"There is no god."
"Is too."
"Is not."
"Is too."
"Is not."
"You're fat and stupid."
"Yeah...we'll you're dumb and ugly."
"See...you call yourself Christian and you insult people, hypocrite."
"Yeah, well god said we could insult morons who don't believe in him."
"Prove it."
"Make me."

And on, and on, ad nauseum...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby uberarcanist » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:05 am

Oh, and another thing. Xnibirux needs to be banned for lying that he knows where "Nibiru" is. I seem to remember that watchzeitgeistnow has made nearly identical statements, just too lazy to look them up now.

(one of) xnibirux's lies:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid4159384
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm

That guy gives me a headache, lol. Nothing more than the ignorant leading the blind on threads like that. I normally don't post in them, as it seems to encorage the hype and the mere act of attention gives the idiot posters some sort of authority and verification to the other fools out there in nutjob land.

But there has also been some good threads on there lately, I'll see if I can dig them up. Got to take the good with the bad I guess.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:59 pm

In my opinion theres too much bad and not enough good.
Allowing the nutcases free range, damages the credibility of those that are serious
Theres also very little control of the nutters, obviously ATS wants any fool on there as thats where their money comes from, so they dont care.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Oh, I'll totally agree that ATS is a site with very good posts and also loads of potential, which is precisely why I'm so irritated that fools like those I've listed above are given free range. I don't lose any sleep over idiot sites like Godlike Productions and OM...these sites have no potential and never will.

Believe it or not, I remain cautiously optimistic about ATS' prospects for long-term survival. There is still an intolerable amount of BS that is allowed to proliferate on the site, but it's a far cry from the Lear Days. I believe JL had to leave because his critics were relentless, and, from what I can see, few people (except perhaps the ATS staff :lol:) are giving the current liars on the board any breaks.

I remain hopeful that the day when the anti-hoaxing rule is strictly enforced will arrive on ATS.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to ATS Watch