John Lear = Crybaby?

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Postby Chorlton » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:57 pm

uberarcanist wrote:I remain hopeful that the day when the anti-hoaxing rule is strictly enforced will arrive on ATS.

Oh they wont do that. The hoaxes are what most of the people believe.

I hope the site slowly sinks into a hole of its own creation as it does no good at all to to all the serious sites out there.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm

You got a very good point there, Chorlton. I say, ATS should change or die. Naturally, though, if ATS doesn't change it probably will die.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 pm

uberarcanist wrote:Oh, and another thing. Xnibirux needs to be banned for lying that he knows where "Nibiru" is. I seem to remember that watchzeitgeistnow has made nearly identical statements, just too lazy to look them up now.

(one of) xnibirux's lies:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid4159384

I just re-read the first and second pages of this thread you pointed out and have to say I was pleased with the fact that there were more level headed responses than I thought there would be. Even some nutters arguing against other nutters, lol. Worth a re-read if you haven't checked in on it.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 pm

ITF, yes, I've read it...I'm very pleased that apparently most of the board isn't falling for the Planet X/Nibiru nonsense...instead they are busy lapping the sludge that is "Zeitgeist"'s new successor, "The Esoteric Agenda". Working on debunking that, is going to take some time because there's roughly a lie every minute in a two-hour film. :lol:

Still, the question remains, why are people who post lies that can be proven to be lies allowed to stay on the board? Didn't Springer admit, after all, that sleeper and Lear weren't profitable earlier in the thread?
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Because nutcases attract more nutcases. More nutcases, more potential click throughs.
BUT
Sooner or later the nutcases are going to either realise the folly of their ways or just get fed up and go. Which is why I suggest that ATS will soon fade away to be nothing more than GLP, despite the BS that the Packet of 3 put out about the 'Roswell visit'

Its the reason AD and myself were banned because we were upsetting the resident nutcases.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Are you implying that the ATS staff never went to Roswell?
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

uberarcanist wrote:Are you implying that the ATS staff never went to Roswell?

Not at all. But the actions of asking a bunch of raving loonies to actually read and catalogue it shows that what they found (if anything) must have been a pile of crap.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:27 am

uberarcanist wrote:Are you implying that the ATS staff never went to Roswell?

:shock:

Well now that you mention it... I have to admit that would be pretty funny.

Err... I mean totally unethical. :lol:

[but not unprecedented] :wink:

uberarcanist wrote:I remain hopeful that the day when the anti-hoaxing rule is strictly enforced will arrive on ATS.

That would definitely level (restore?) the playing field… and make things a whole lot easier for the staff to "manage" I would think.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 am

Agreed, AD. IMO, It's much, much easier for the ATS staff to boot the liars than smack around the mobs of posters who are out to get the liars.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:09 am

But the problem there is, half the mods are nutters, and another 49% are control freaks.
I know at least 2 of them are decent blokes though as they PM'd me, supporting things I said against Lear and Zorgon

ATS = Affront To Sanity ?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 pm

I would agree that most of the mods either believe the liars or think that they're onto something.

Heck, there's at least one mod that I think hoaxes!
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Springer » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Well lads, I'll say it again... We are growing at nearly 20% a month, we have a deal with the largest radio syndication company in the US for ATS MIX to be heard nationally on broadcast radio, so if we are screwing up I am very happy to be an idiot.

Yes I am certain we will go under any day now because we aren't a bunch of tight arsed grouches.

Feel FREE to start your own site(s) and do it your way and see what you end up with.

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Growth isn't everything if it all goes as a vehicle to mass-market horse manure. Growth or no growth, I say the hoaxers must go! Zero tolerance!
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:38 am

Springer wrote:Well lads, I'll say it again... We are growing at nearly 20% a month, we have a deal with the largest radio syndication company in the US for ATS MIX to be heard nationally on broadcast radio, so if we are screwing up I am very happy to be an idiot. ...

Well....... you would say that wouldnt you? HAR HAR HAR
Most fools are happy inside their own little bubble and I see your bubble of foolery is expanding.
Yes I am certain we will go under any day now because we aren't a bunch of tight arsed grouches.

But you are!
You have your thumbs so far up your arses you cant smell the crap. Believing your own b.s. is a sure fire way down the tubes. Your pomposity is almost as startling as your stupidity

Feel FREE to start your own site(s) and do it your way and see what you end up with.
S...

You know, if I had the time I probably would as I enjoy poking my fingers up noses like yours, but the problem is, the US is far bigger than the UK and you have, per capita, far more nutcases in one place than we have, and I suspect US residents are by far your biggest contributors.

But lets examine ATS shall we?
A site pretty much full of seriously deranged people, moderated by equally seriously deranged controll freaks, overseen by 3 people with delusions of grandeur??
A business plan built around those seriously deranged people is pretty much doomed to fail because your 'product' is 'delusion', and delusion is usually and thankfully transitional. You need a constant flow of morons to keep your click throughs alive. Morons prepared to gain their little points and post even more b.s. and kiss the arse of the Packet of 3

Must be lovely living with rose coloured glasses on eh Mr Spaniel?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Springer wrote:We are growing at nearly 20% a month

Even if you were so what? Who cares how much money you're making off of your users? Have you ever stopped to ask them what they (the ones you haven't banned or who already left on their own in disgust) want or are you just going to keep ramming your ill-conceived money making schemes disguised as an effort to “empower the community” that NEVER pan out (gee I wonder why?) down their throats?

Don’t bother responding… we already know the answer. Anybody who doesn’t kiss your ass is shown the door, anybody who sheepishly recites the ATS “party line” is rewarded, anybody who complains is quickly derided, and any suggestions for improvements are summarily dismissed.

So how’s restoring that find all posts feature coming along? :roll:

What you fail to understand is what makes an online niche community relevant is quality not quantity... and the quality of the discussion on ATS has clearly reached an all time low. It’s become so boring now I probably only spend about 5-10 minutes a day there at most...

You used to be in real estate right? The way I see it you must not have been a very good salesman otherwise you’d probably still be doing it… :P

By the way, in case you haven't heard, OM is presently kicking your ass in gaining nationwide attention in the MSM. :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to ATS Watch