CLIFFORD STONE (the latest hoaxer sponsored by ATS)

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: CLIFFORD STONE (the latest hoaxer sponsored by ATS)

Postby torbjon » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Springer:

that's twice now that you've posted links to your site stats in reply to allegations that ATS promotes known falsehoods and / or tolerates the postings of less than reputable ATS members as if "popularity" somehow equates to "truth"...

Would you care to explain that to me?

All I'm seeing from that data is the ATS attitude of "might makes right"

Is that the Official ATS stance on "Truth" and "Reality"? (ie. that those concepts are strictly majority driven?)

I mean, I look at the data you've posted and all I see is people flocking to your site because they enjoy the Fiction and Fantasy and Entertainment you have to offer... which is Great, but I'm curious HOW you interpret that data....

How does "increase in site traffic" equate to "truthful content"?

Also, I bumped this up as it was getting lost, I feel it deserves to be addressed.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1331&p=19374#p19374

Thanks
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Springer's response in this thread is absolute proof (at least to me!) of what I said previously about him not being very bright and possessing a huge ego.

:bncgball:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:44 am

Chorlton wrote:And,, as has been mentioned.....Quantity doesnt equate to quality.

It just means youve had more nutcases visiting =P~

It means they've found the cheaper product that more people are willing to buy.
It's the Wal-Mart phenomenon.

I do hold out hope, however, that many people do recognize quality over quantity:

From this news article...

Despite the dominance of discounters like Wal-Mart and Target, Toys R Us Inc. is betting its survival on the proposition that not all consumers are happy fending for themselves amid a glut of stuff and that when it comes to toys, even diehard bargain hunters want the right item, not just the cheapest one.

"We have to do the things Wal-Mart and Target won't do, or can't do," Ahearn said.

Want to know the things Wal-Mart can't do? Individual and personal focus on the customer. Paying attention to them and valuing them as important individuals.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 am

ryguy wrote:
Chorlton wrote:And,, as has been mentioned.....Quantity doesnt equate to quality.

It just means youve had more nutcases visiting =P~

"We have to do the things Wal-Mart and Target won't do, or can't do," Ahearn said.

Want to know the things Wal-Mart can't do? Individual and personal focus on the customer. Paying attention to them and valuing them as important individuals.
-Ry

MMMMMM I felt a big warm hug there. But...........I'm still not going in the wind tunnel. :D
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch