More Than Twice as Popular as ATS

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

More Than Twice as Popular as ATS

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:12 am

RU just landed a nice link on the front page of a very popular website that receives many millions of visits each month. This is also a shameless self-promotion, but I have to say I was very proud to see the RU link left under my profile.

Click on LovetoKnow.com, and scroll down to the "Writer Spotlight." Aside from the fact that they surprised me with the spot, that link is likely to draw in some decent traffic this month. Additionally - I have to say I'm extremely proud to be writing on the paranormal page of a website that is more than twice as popular as Ab0veT0pSecret.

Top red line is LoveToKnow, and that blue line waaaaaaay toward the bottom is ATS. :)

There was the interview Kit Green did last month, but I'm also hoping to bring our valuable research at RU into an upcoming Uri Geller article (hopefully!)....and next month there's also going to be an interview with a real...live...Catholic Exorcist....Ray - I'm POSITIVE you'll be checking that one out.... :)

Anyway - everyone knows that cross-promotion is very, very good to get a website's ranking up, especially when it's from such a highly ranked website as LoveToKnow...

Stay tuned...
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: More Than Twice as Popular as ATS

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:42 am

And ATS threads are only half as popular as they'd like you to think they are... every notice when you click on one the view count goes up by two?

[I was saving that for the Is ATS’s business model ethical? thread but now seems like a good time to mention it]

ryguy wrote:Click on LovetoKnow.com, and scroll down to the "Writer Spotlight."

I did but somebody else is featured, did I miss it? :(

At any rate, too cool Ryan! Congratulations, you've definitely earned it. =D>
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 am

Access Denied wrote:I did but somebody else is featured, did I miss it? :(

At any rate, too cool Ryan! Congratulations, you've definitely earned it. =D>

Ahh...you must have visited their home page before...lol. Clear your cache and/or click refresh!

Thanks Tom :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:43 am

Guilty. :oops: Ctrl-F5 fixed it.

[now saved to PDF] 8)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google