ATS and their TRUSTe certification.

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: ATS and their TRUSTe certification.

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 am

Lol, port 1025 handles RPC, Remote procedure call. I will venture they are sending remote precedures back to the PC when there cgi bug is alerting them the victims actively on the ATS network, than they watch for text typed into the post window and play there game. Like I stated, they send keys to make my browser and others, open menu commands, go back in history, freeze, and other freakish activities on the pc. I suggest anyone going to ATS, close port 1025. Since I never will set tracks back there, I won't have to frett none about there website playing with my computers. Let me remind everyone, when I bought my new quad core pc with security software, the pc security software reported ATS was trying to install something. I should of screen printed the alert, but did not.
GigaShadow

Postby Access Denied » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:18 am

Well, in this case I’m not convinced the problem isn’t on your end… that’s not to say some of the ads on ATS aren’t malicious… they are.

What operating system, browser, and “security software” are you running?

Did you follow the hosts file link in my last post?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_file#Blocking

It’s possible your “security software” installed a HTTP daemon (web server) on port 1025 on your machine and it uses a HTTP proxy to intercept and redirect known or suspected addresses to it. If so perhaps it alerted you that http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/0.gif was a suspected web bug and you chose to block it?

Of course the other possibility is your machine is infected…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 pm

My first experience with the ATS charade was on my windows 2000 pro machine with all updates and service pack4. I noticed that when I typed text into that chat window or java servlet for messages to be posted on ATS, my computer would suddenly go ding. That was the windows sound byte ding. I had a firewall in place and antivirus. I later formatted the drive and browsed ATS and those weird problems surfaced again. Read this very carefully - This "only" occured on ATS, no where else on other CMS, forums websites.

I than thought my pc was going T's up and bought the new quad core with vista premium and the security software. Much to my surprise, the same ol, same ol was happenin. "Only on ATS". So anyone reading this can beleive what they want, but for me, I know ATS is up to something when visitors log on to there network. And that something is they or someone they have operating for them behind the server scene, is consoling the ATS message server and seeing real time messages typed and send keys back to the client pc to open menus, freeze the pc, go back in history, etc.

Yes, I tried a hostfile, still had the problems.
GigaShadow

Postby moomin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:35 am

Get a program called malwarebytes - it's the best at finding nasties on your pc.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS print screen dodgy doings you find on ats. Can't do anything about it or be believed without proof.
moomin

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch