Get a load of this

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Get a load of this

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:37 am

I had this info for about 5 months now and thought inquiring minds here at atswatch would be interested in what I came across.

Mark Allin, most know, is married to Melissa Allin aka valhal on ATS beside other stage names. They hold an address down in [**mode edit: removed private details**] and just 10 miles north on [**mode edit: removed private details**] is haliburton where mellissa Allin works and is co named for a haliburton invention with a patent 20070173412.

Ya have to wonder if haliburton has a finger or two in ATS now that the cat is outa da bag.

Than, again, I think the server(s) ATS is run off is fully under real time scrutiny by intel agents for intel as well as damage control. I definately know the message server and email server are under real time watch. Than, theres that bug certain members have attached to there login profiles. Yes, this is denied big time by them.

By the way, I no longer believe in or visit ATS since they pulled some shenanigans on my account status. I also have first hand info a current mod was asked to do a questionable deed. I will not tell you anymore of that, but can assure readers, all is not right in ATS land. [-X
GigaShadow

Re: Get a load of this

Postby torbjon » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 am

Welcome comrade...

My my, you are the little bombshell, aren't you? *laughs*

I knew that springer and valhal were a unit but that was about as far as I ever went with that...

the patent:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/70173412.html

Hope you decide to stick around a bit Gig, yer a hoot and a holler.

later mater
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:00 am

GigaShadow wrote:By the way, I no longer believe in or visit ATS since they pulled some shenanigans on my account status. I also have first hand info a current mod was asked to do a questionable deed. I will not tell you anymore of that, but can assure readers, all is not right in ATS land. [-X

Oh come on man...you can't put something like that out there and not share any details or evidence ffs...lol
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:01 am

ryguy wrote:
Oh come on man...you can't put something like that out there and not share any details or evidence ffs...lol

Ok, I will say more but not about the mod who told me a secret.

I had an account created in 07. I got a couple of applause cause I was that kind of guy. Than one day I wrote something a punk kid didn't like cause he was losing the argument and I finally wrote I must dismiss him at this point. He complained to FredT who without conscience hit me for 500 points and a manners reminder. I was shocked, since I used no ignorance or name calling in the reply to the punk kid. Than, one day while the John Lear fiasco was going down, I wrote a little something like this. I draw my sword and call out John Lear be reinstated without sanctions or something to that effect. I had the post window open for a half hour before hitting the send button. As soon as I sent it, something stalled the process, the screen flickered and I was in the logged out view of the thread. I tried to log back in and of course could not.

Seems they deleted my login and email from there database as I posted the message. Than refused to acknowledge emails sent to septicoverload and to there help email. I was on ignore. So I went oh well!. I took a week or two off ATS and created another account and made sure to make noise in post about my original account gone missing with ignores from there people. No one cared and no one responded.

Than a day came when that freakish individual called, ya know what, I forgot his name already. He was the other half of johnny anonymous. Anyway, this freak posted a thread called butt darts and had graphic pictures of him and his sick buds playing some disgusting game of freakish anal activities. He had photos of quarters hanging out his butt as he walked over a shot glass and dropped the coin. Than he shows a quarter with a dark stain on it and insinuates it as a token of there anal activities. I found it disgusting, offensive and absolutely out of place on ATS.

I complained and he, the perp of this abomination to the mind defends it as if its an accepted game for every one to play and enjoy. I even sent a complaint to the mod alert and not one of those, them, mods did a thing. The sick minded game is still up and they bump it every now and than so people don't forget. Now I have a guy who I'm sure has it in for me.

So one day I get an applause from sprinkler for saying some nice nice about the expedition they just did to that ufo mountain. Than crackeur head hits me with a 1,000 point violation for a post I made in another thread. After crackeur head makes some funny about me and that butt dart freak spending time together farting. Ya, you read it right. One more thing, this crackeur head was suppose to reinstate my original login as he previously stated in open form. He never followed up on his big spiel to fix it.

So I did what I must, I emailed the crackeur head with my true thoughts and posted them on the thread he boinked my points. Ya, I am totaly done with there shenanigans.
GigaShadow

Postby torbjon » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 am

I know I said I was goin' ta bed, but...

WOW.

And after our big ol' chat with marky marc and billy boy with them assuring the world how Rare my own little situation was (and how they had 'learned from' the event and would 'be more careful' in the future) your story pretty much mirrors my own...

lemme guess: you used the Official CONTACT US form on ATS and got an auto responder stating that the powers that be had received your note and Someone would get back to you within 48 hours, and then no one ever did, yes?

whack...

butt darts *rolls eyes* talk about desperate...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355993/pg1
reply posted on 16-5-2008 @ 10:21 PM by Dave Rabbit

Originally posted by Crakeur
you left some "residue" on the quarter big fella.

That was Spencer's idea.... it is a chocolate after dinner mint..... we wanted to see if anyone would say anything....

==============

interesting remark by Dave... Query: IF no one had "said anything" and they just let it be and let folks Assume whatever they wanted about the coloration on that quarter would that constitute fabricating an image (a Hoax)?

and

Even though someone Did say something and Dave THEN explains what that coloration is and how it got there doesn't that STILL constitute a HOAX?

They FABRICATED an image to illicit a response and generate page views...

let's say that again.

It's on the ABOVE top secret domain, (not bts or some other part of the network) and the top of the page has the DENY IGNORANCE logo...

This is WHACK!

mmph.

but O'hare wasn't fabricated, oh no, not a Chance of that... ATS just doesn't do things like that, not even for a Joke. ATS is Serious. After all, they Deny Ignorance... I know this to be a Fact because I read it on the internet.

bah.

Glad you made it outta there with alla yer marbles, Gig, that place will rot your brain. Hope you decide to stick around a while.

laters
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:51 am

Without a doubt. And they do it with the help of there shills, patsies, cointel pros and other make beleive stage hands who post banana stories about fighting aliens with knives and other trinkets. The sky blinking from light to dark and boogiemen peeking in windows. Its getting absolutely goofy over there. The sheet they come up with.
GigaShadow

Postby moomin » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 am

It's been known to quite a few people that Melissa Gayle Allin works for Haliburton, but just try bringing it up on ats and asking if it is a conflict of interest of even how she justifies working for them knowing what she does about them - seriously, is there not one single other more ethical company she could work for? But that's what is called double standards and typical of the money grabbing hierarchy that's in charge. A lot of her earlier posts have 'vanished' but thank god for google cache eh :twisted:

Here is Valhall (who is named after an oil field http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhall_oil_field) sticking up for them http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:rNzciWvGmYMJ:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread30908/pg1+valhall+haliburton&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1 and also here http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:w42XoOMBzRsJ:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17796/pg1+%22valhall%22+haliburton&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2

More patent proofs - please read through them...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Melissa+g+Allin%22&btnG=Search&meta=

Someone's previous banning experience thanks to Valhall and the ats double standards employed http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:r_tiotgb9WkJ:tinwiki.org/wiki/Talk:AboveTopSecret.com+valhall+haliburton&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4

Also, for someone who professes to be a christian, she can be one of the nastiest people to other members there, but always seems to get away with it.

Think about it folks - how well does a company like Haliburton check out it's employees and their out of work hours activities - don't you think they know about her online web posting habits? Would you employ someone who posts prolifically on a big conspiracy board, is married to one of the owners and could possibly investigate and expose you? Only if you knew they were on you side!
moomin

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Did you ever hear her voice. She made a couple of utube videos about a subject she obviously failed to brush up on when talking her stick. That voice sounds like something I would hate to have to listen to for more than, say, 1 second. From what she writes across the pages of ATS is not how she sounds to the ear. Which, to me, is like finger nails on a chalk board. :cry:
GigaShadow

Postby skylar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 am

To the OP.
I think that mod who told you that Melissa Allin works for Halliburton was lying to you. No offense, but I'm sure if anyone were to contact that company to find out if she's employed there will find out that she is NOT. I think they are trying to spread misinformation on that board about Melissa Allin's employment just for the sheer hell of it.

And as far as those patents go, anyone can post a patent at any of those patent services on the net and I would imagine that some people do that just to jack up their credibility level for one reason or another and nothing more. Anyone can easily take any existing concept and do anything they want with it and then claim it as their own.

Also, someone here mentioned that for someone who claims to be a born-again Christian, and so on... well, I looked into this sometime ago and found that for quite a while, Melissa Allin DEFINITELY seemed to want give people the impression, in a number of posts on that board, that that's what she is but then when she was finally pressed by a member to go into more detail about her religious beliefs, she said that she does not believe that Jesus was anything more than a teacher/holy man and that she is in agreement with Manichaeism's take on who and what Jesus was; nevertheless, she still calls herself a Christian nonetheless so go figure. Personally I think that that's quite a stretch but, in her case, I suppose it's to her advantage to call herself that considering the number of Christian Fundamentalists who post on that board. Just saying that those higher-ups on that forum seem to be actively involved in nurturing that demographic membership on that forum to keep those who are already there and to entice others of the same mind-set to join up too.
skylar

Postby moomin » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 am

Skyler, I'm sure you would like to believe that Melissa Allin doesn't work for Haliburton but the fact is that she does. Truely, it isn't other people posting all this information about her.

If you read the links I posted - specifically this one http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:w42XoOMBzRsJ:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17796/pg1+%22valhall%22+haliburton&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2 you will see she is even admitting to working there.

This is her résumé - http://www.ae911truth.org/profile.php?uid=997381 showing what she does for a living.

The home address can be verified here [**mod edit: Private details removed***] and here [**mod edit: Private details removed***]

Same goes for Mark Allin here [**mod edit: Private details removed***]and here [**mod edit: Private details removed***]

Would you find this interesting [**mod edit: Private details removed***]

Perhaps someone faked this in her name http://messages.yahoo.com/Business_&_Finance/Investments/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/Stocks_H/threadview?m=tm&bn=8267&tid=2317192&mid=2317241&tof=39&off=1

Or this http://archive2.newsfeeds.com/comp/Re__WTC_Towers__The_Case_For_Controlled_Demolition11628502.html

Or this http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html#Allin

They probably just slipped this in because they are sneaky http://www.searchanddiscovery.net/documents/abstracts/annual2003/index.HTM

They fooled the government into thinking that she works for Haliburton also - http://www.ipo.gov.uk/patent/p-journal/p-pdj/2003-5975.pdf and here also http://www.ipo.gov.uk/patent/p-journal/p-pdj/2006-6098.pdf

Yeah sure anybody can posts any old patents but you are ignoring ones that have been granted so what does that tell you?

How about YOU try ringing up Haliburton and asking to speak to her because it seems no amount of proof that people will provide will satisfy you. Is it easier for you to believe that everything relating to her and her career on the internet is posted by malicious people who just have it in for her? That's sad if so, because we are only presenting you with the truth but it seems you can't handle the truth. If you don't want to believe it or even investigate it then please go back to ats because they love your sort of people there.
moomin

Postby moomin » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 am

GigaShadow wrote:Did you ever hear her voice. She made a couple of utube videos about a subject she obviously failed to brush up on when talking her stick.

Have you got those links? Would like to see them.
moomin

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 pm

moomin wrote:That's sad if so, because we are only presenting you with the truth but it seems you can't handle the truth. If you don't want to believe it or even investigate it then please go back to ats because they love your sort of people there.

Moomin, I understand your frustration with someone doubting what you've learned, but Sky is only questioning the accuracy - not saying she thinks it's not true. I think you've provided a good dose of evidence. I will say that in 2005 and 2006, we had a fair number of dealings with Val, and I believe we confirmed that she did work for Halliburton. However, since it had nothing to do with what we were researching at the time, it got buried in the bucket of old emails. I could probably search through the old yahoo mail archives to find that evidence, but I'm not sure what purpose it serves either way. I do think it's true - but I'm not sure why it matters? Lots of people work for Halliburton, just because the corporation and the corporate leadership is corrupt, doesn't make everyone who works there automatically corrupt?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby skylar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm

moomin

:shock: Wow! You're right and I'm wrong and I'm also in shock because I thought they were just rumors! Thanks so much for posting all of this information and I will be reading over all of it as the day wears on.

So what does this tell us? How can she even continue to get security clearance for a company like that when she and her hubby run the largest conspiracy forum on the net?

I smell a rat and it's making me nauseous. This is amazing... wow. :?
skylar

Postby mojo » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:46 pm

ryguy wrote: I do think it's true - but I'm not sure why it matters? Lots of people work for Halliburton, just because the corporation and the corporate leadership is corrupt, doesn't make everyone who works there automatically corrupt?

-Ry

Agreed, i've seen enough information to believe it's true but that on it's own doesn't mean much really.
What i find more worrying are the allegations that user content was used by her and passed off as her own.
mojo
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby skylar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 pm

-Ry

I don't know Ry but right off the bat, because she's a scientist who works for Hlliburton, I think the prudent thing to do is to at least entertain the notion that there's some kind of a connection to that company with that forum. Could they be using ATS for informational purposes to further their own agenda's? Could they be planting questions on that forum having to do with national security, for example, just to keep an eye on those members on that board who go waaaay out of their way to dig up information that company does not want you to know about? The questions are endless and I think it's best to err on the side of caution when evaluating such "coincidental links". And let's face it, the mods operate like the Gestapo over there -- to say that they do the things they do are based primarily on the bottom line only... well, I keep having this gut feeling that there's a whole lot more going on over there than it just being a "business". Call me paranoid but like I said, I smell a rat.. BIG TIME!
skylar

Next

Google

Return to ATS Watch