Get a load of this

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: Get a load of this

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Mojo,

What i find more worrying are the allegations that user content was used by her and passed off as her own.
mojo

That would definitely be worrisome - copying content and passing it off as your own is a major no-no. I admit to not examining the evidence behind those allegations yet, so I'm not sure how much meat there is to them. I always found her to be extremely intelligent any time I had to interface with her either on the forum or via private emails & PM's - although I certainly sensed a bit of arrogance, sarcasm, and rudeness. But since I can often be the same way myself, I never held it against her. Copying content, on the other hand, is not acceptable - especially if you ever use someone else's content passed off as your own work, or to generate profit for yourself. Not to mention, it's illegal.

I don't know Ry but right off the bat, because she's a scientist who works for Hlliburton, I think the prudent thing to do is to at least entertain the notion that there's some kind of a connection to that company with that forum.

I can understand wanting to draw that connection, but if we go down that road we'd also have to examine the employers of just about every other high-level member at ATS. What does Springer do as a "full-time" job...what about Simon? Can we really go down that road? I work for a large Aerospace company - and I can assure you that my writing here, and my efforts at RU alongside Steve and AD have absolutely nothing to do with, nor is it at all influenced by, that company. This is a private pastime of my own. As far as I can tell there's no reason to suspect otherwise of anyone else? The only time I'd see such a concern as being legit is if forum content is ever used as part of Halliburton's business.

Could they be using ATS for informational purposes to further their own agenda's? Could they be planting questions on that forum having to do with national security, for example, just to keep an eye on those members on that board who go waaaay out of their way to dig up information that company does not want you to know about? The questions are endless and I think it's best to err on the side of caution when evaluating such "coincidental links".

Erring on the side of caution means, to me, that we should assume the person is "not guilty" until they are proven "guilty." Right? The safest approach is to assume that there isn't a connection until we can dig up proof that there is.

And let's face it, the mods operate like the Gestapo over there -- to say that they do the things they do are based primarily on the bottom line only... well, I keep having this gut feeling that there's a whole lot more going on over there than it just being a "business". Call me paranoid but like I said, I smell a rat.. BIG TIME!skylar

I don't think you're being paranoid - the Gestapo description is pretty accurate...lol. There's little doubt that they are very much focused on increasing the bottom line. That's one common problem with all for-profit corporations. They strive to cut costs, improve revenue, and ultimately increase profits. That's all pretty obvious. Any larger connections with outside corporations using the forum as an intel gathering operation, as far as I've seen, remain largely speculative, and in most cases very paranoid. Although, I have to admit, I would be the first to stand up and cheer until my hands fell off if someone was ever able to find a document or any other evidence that directly ties one of these outside orgs to ATS activities. To be honest, I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone eventually revealed that a government contractor was using ATS as an intel-collection vehicle. I personally would have hired different people to run the project - but...look at the sort of people who work at the DMV, what do you expect? :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby JayKew » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm

moomin wrote:
GigaShadow wrote:Did you ever hear her voice. She made a couple of utube videos about a subject she obviously failed to brush up on when talking her stick.

Have you got those links? Would like to see them.

About two years ago, Radio City, a Liverpool England commercial radio station, had some contact with her.

The DJ on the late night show, a certain Pete Price who is not the brightest person you will ever come across, interviewed her on "her" conspiracy theories.

The interview lasting about ten minutes was akin to one of those Statler and Waldorf moments on Sesame Street.

A lot of words were spoken but very little was said.

There was a link to the broadcast on the front page of ATS for quite a while.

God only knows why because it was dire in the extreme.

It is probably still somewhere in the online vaults of ATS if one looks hard enough.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 pm

moomin wrote:
GigaShadow wrote:Did you ever hear her voice. She made a couple of utube videos about a subject she obviously failed to brush up on when talking her stick.

Have you got those links? Would like to see them.

I'll try to track them down. If I remember correctly, it was linked off ATS from her posting profile.

Edit to ad: I started to listen to the first vid and she was so upside down with her dialoge I clicked off the vid and refused to agonize further on the other one.
GigaShadow

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 am

skylar wrote:-Ry

I don't know Ry but right off the bat, because she's a scientist who works for Hlliburton, I think the prudent thing to do is to at least entertain the notion that there's some kind of a connection to that company with that forum. Could they be using ATS for informational purposes to further their own agenda's? Could they be planting questions on that forum having to do with national security, for example, just to keep an eye on those members on that board who go waaaay out of their way to dig up information that company does not want you to know about? The questions are endless and I think it's best to err on the side of caution when evaluating such "coincidental links". And let's face it, the mods operate like the Gestapo over there -- to say that they do the things they do are based primarily on the bottom line only... well, I keep having this gut feeling that there's a whole lot more going on over there than it just being a "business". Call me paranoid but like I said, I smell a rat.. BIG TIME!

You got it now. Hellaburton built the fema detention camps.
http://shadowgovernment.wordpress.com/2007/11/28/halliburton-confirms-concentration-camps-already-constructed/.

That is why I have ended my ATS involvement. There datamining probable combatants.
GigaShadow

Postby JiveTurkey » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 pm

The big Hal is pretty much untouchable and doesn't really need any fingers in the insignificUnt site known as ATS.

However, it is a pretty interesting bit of information.

I don't really believe it's all that relevant since ATS already has enough strikes against them in the legitimacy department (on location with a sh***y washed up pop star/waste of good oxygen????????? wtf? and they are actually PROUD of this? Couldn't they have at least attempted to get Celine Dion?).

It has been proven that the owners of ATS are more than happy to whore themselves and their members for a buck so I'm sure that any money they MIGHT get from Halliburton is taken on their knees.

ATS is a bad joke and that's all they will ever be.

Personally, I'm thinking of bringing R. Kelly in over at AmKon to help us learn the truth about John's soul catcher on the moon. We just gotta keep him away from the 15 year olds and his pants zipped.

In Robert we trust,
Jasn
Slavery: Get's Sh*t Done!
JiveTurkey

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch