What's with the increase of ignorance on ATS?

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: What's with the increase of ignorance on ATS?

Postby the|exx » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm

ryguy wrote:I guess the mentality is that, if thinking that you're a partner with the CIA in an effort to protect and develop alien technology is keeping someone from the alternative (realizing that they're crazy, that their world-view is all false, and jumping off the cliff), then apparently allowing them to continue believing is the lesser of two evils.

-Ry

Interesting rationale 'they' have. Fat lot of good it did William Cooper! =D>

the|exx :lol:
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: What's with the increase of ignorance on ATS?

Postby Long Lance » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

mojo wrote:
which is exactly the point (pardon the pun) of their points and star and flags system, give the peasants something to accumulate (even worthless rubbish) and they will toe the line.

give it some time, they axed the tag system after a few months, maybe they'll do the same to the points. flags, well, they are quite useless from my pov, but i don't bother with the statistics (and don't really have them), so i might be mistaken.

heck, people starring all their own posts make me smile, so revealing, isn't it? all of these developments clearly indicate one thing, though, ATS is not a CT site. content is just a means to an end (probably traffic / $ / fame?) and more and more subforums become less and less habitable over time.
Long Lance

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch