Proudly banned from ATS!

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Proudly banned from ATS!

Postby calcoastseeker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

I have considered leaving that crap @ss forum for a while.

The bullcrap threads and the children who have taken over the forum had just gotten to much for me.

So,I deleted all my stored pictures and such, all the information on my profile, and then posted a final thread with a link to the big-boards site which shows the number of visitors to ATS and how it has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since August.

Knowing one of the learned and respected members of the site had gone MIA since the middle of November made it easier to do.

Just wanted to vent a little. =D>

Anything I want to share,I'll share on here.
calcoastseeker

Re: Proudly banned from ATS!

Postby Access Denied » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 am

=D>

Link? :D

And who left if you don't mind me asking?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby calcoastseeker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 am

Phage had not posted for about 6 weeks.

Not sure if he quit,is on a vacation ,ill or other.

I always thought he was a very rational and thoughtful poster.

Recently there had been some new people who just took it upon themselves to just attack him even to the point of making it personal.

Moderators pretty much allow anything now a days.

If this link is accurate they have lost a lot of visitors.

http://www.big-boards.com/board/701/
calcoastseeker

Postby chrLz » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 am

calcoastseeker wrote:Phage had not posted for about 6 weeks.

Not sure if he quit,is on a vacation ,ill or other.

I always thought he was a very rational and thoughtful poster.

Recently there had been some new people who just took it upon themselves to just attack him even to the point of making it personal.

Moderators pretty much allow anything now a days.

If this link is accurate they have lost a lot of visitors.

http://www.big-boards.com/board/701/

Welcome, cal!

I think there is a statistical glitch there - it looks as though the figures from August on are incorrect.. Not that I would defend ATS, and I do agree that all sources of stats seem to indicate they are going downhill, no matter how much the Overlord claims otherwise.

Richly deserved, if you ask me.. :)

The news about phage is concerning - indeed I see he has not posted at ats since Nov 18 (yes I gave them a hit to help their cause!) - I hope he is ok and just on holidays or sumthin.

Or perhaps he is just trying to find where everybody else went.. :D

Phage - we're over here!!!
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Postby Why Not? » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

Calcoastseeker.....

Welcome to RU!

Although I have not been active in the ATS A&U forum for approx 3 months, I have been perusing the site.

I agree that Phage has not received fair treatment from ATS......his treatment being much the same as that which drove me away in the end.

Regarding those ATS site metrics.....

Intuitively, I can't see that magnitude of change being an accurate representation of the situation.

What do you think.....do you have any further knowledge of the manner in which that data is being collected & measured?

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:18 am

Welcome to RU Calcoastseeker....very pleased to see you here and thank you for come over.

Please make yourself at home!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby calcoastseeker » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 am

Well,not wanting to beat a dead horse but I just noticed a trend on ATS.

Tell me if I am crazy or it is real.

ATS has became so commercialized that the ads are related to what is discussed on threads.

Even the responses seem to be from people who joined just to put responses that are part of the ads.

They have even provided links to sites that are ads.

I know the moderators are bust as hell removing these but I see it all the time.
calcoastseeker

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 am

can't say ive noticed but i hardly ever look on there now, i had a look the other day at the u.f.o forum for the first time in a while and just felt like banging my head on something hard!. same old same old nonsense repeated by the same lunatics no matter how many times you prove otherwise. in fact it made me really wonder why im even interested in these subjects any more. these subjects are just full of lunatics, fantasists, con artists and people just trying to make easy money from the gullible and i include ats in that bracket!.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:in fact it made me really wonder why im even interested in these subjects any more.

Why of course it's to deny ignorance! :D

Tom
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby mikifin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:40 am

I got banned for exposing the site as a front for intelligence agencies, before the Kit Green involvement became known. It just seemed obvious to me.

And of course it's common knowledge, or should be, as to the USAF intelligence section's ownership of GLP.
Are alligators coming out of your tap faucet? Give it time, if the belief becomes strong enough you'll soon have hot and cold running crocodilians.
mikifin

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 pm

I find it highly unlikely you got banned for “exposing” anything. The owners are just not that clever… although, by the same token, that makes them vulnerable to being unwittingly subverted by certain groups and individuals with agendas hostile to the US.

Evidence please…

(like a link to your “exposé” on ATS)
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby mikifin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am

I'm not linking to ATS in any way shape or form. And I am not going to ID myself to them or anyone else reading if I can help it. Years of being stalked by them and their cohorts are behind me now. Highly unlikely? Everything that happens is highly unlikely. That's the beauty of life.

They can be stupid as a sack full of hammers and still be an intel front. Many a poorly run mafia-owned restaurant is a drop for CIA after all.
Are alligators coming out of your tap faucet? Give it time, if the belief becomes strong enough you'll soon have hot and cold running crocodilians.
mikifin

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 am

Ah, I see. You can send me a link in a PM then. No worries comrade, your secret is safe with me. I was banned from ATS too, more than once…

Otherwise I don’t see any reason for anyone to take you seriously.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby calcoastseeker » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:04 am

Isn't the recent events in Arizona strange?

I watched the shooters Youtube videos and knew he was a poster on ATS.

I remembered some of his rants on there and they seemed similar.

Some of my reasons that I gave for leaving ATS(and getting banned in the process) was that there were members on there that were obviously living in an alternate reality.

I also saw evidence of posters there advocating violence toward elected officials they disagreed with.

I alerted the moderators numerous times about individuals and rarely saw anything done.

I still read the postings on ATS,just can't respond.

I found it odd that SO shut down the thread on members discussing the member in question.

I suppose he is performing damage control.

I will bet that all threads he posted on will magically disappear and all evidence of him on ATS will too.
calcoastseeker

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 am

Yes, a very troubling development indeed...

Great that they offer convenient “one click” shopping for paranoid delusional ideas isn’t it?

I wonder what the official ATS body count is up to now?

I know at least 1 member committed suicide and 2 have murdered people…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to ATS Watch