Proudly banned from ATS!

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

Re: Proudly banned from ATS!

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Yes, and encouraging delusion isn't dangerous whatsoever...nooooooo of course not.

(I hope Ron Pandolfi is reading this.)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Access Denied wrote:Yes, a very troubling development indeed...

Great that they offer convenient “one click” shopping for paranoid delusional ideas isn’t it?

I wonder what the official ATS body count is up to now?

I know at least 1 member committed suicide and 2 have murdered people…

well during our time researching the judy and wayne signal hoax on ats, some guy entered the thread spouting all sorts of things so we did a little research on him too to see if he had any connection to them, it turned out that he may well have as he was a member of a couple of strange forums that judy was also a member of, but we also discovered he was clinically diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic, so we all apologised to him for things we had said and refused to engage him from then on.

but my concern is that with ats binning all us big bad sceptics it just encourages people like this to become more paranoid etc because nobody is taking the stories to task.

RU is going about it the right way by being actively involved in threads and demanding proof of any far out claims.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:RU is going about it the right way by being actively involved in threads and demanding proof of any far out claims.

Thank you, I appreciate your vote of confidence. It’s one thing to speculate and acknowledge it as such but it’s quite another to hold unqualified opinion over verifiable fact. Although it makes us unpopular, the reality is it’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt... or worse.

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Slippery Jim » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

mikifin wrote:I'm not linking to ATS in any way shape or form. And I am not going to ID myself to them or anyone else reading if I can help it. Years of being stalked by them and their cohorts are behind me now. Highly unlikely? Everything that happens is highly unlikely. That's the beauty of life.

They can be stupid as a sack full of hammers and still be an intel front. Many a poorly run mafia-owned restaurant is a drop for CIA after all.

We're still watching you, sunshine. :twisted:
You couldn't find your own arse with two hands, a map and Google!
Slippery Jim
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby calcoastseeker » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:39 am

I had thought I had been banned,but recently found out I had not actually been banned.

I am a "member" who cannot start threads and cannot reply to posts!

I can't believe that this site has become so "chickensh!t.

But the good news is I am a member in not so good standing.

It does not matter.

I changed my MAC address and renewed my IP and guess who is one of the newest members of the "premier"
conspiracy sites on the web?

Those people must think I am stupid.
calcoastseeker

Postby savvys84 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 pm

I just have a feeling that ats is somehow a front for some military or industrial espionage agency.
I was banned nearly a year ago, but no reason for the ban was given.
Kind of cheapy.
savvys84

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome to RU savvy...

savvys84 wrote:I just have a feeling that ats is somehow a front for some military or industrial espionage agency.

Me too... probably Iranian. :)

savvys84 wrote:I was banned nearly a year ago, but no reason for the ban was given.

Well, what were you doing when it happened? :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to ATS Watch