What I'd say were I not post banned...

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

What I'd say were I not post banned...

Postby m0r1arty » Sun May 22, 2011 10:05 am

This thread is ideally for replies to large concepts of an ATS nature which either cannot be posted on ATS due to posting banning or unfair moderation.

The idea is to take those who were upstanding and sound members and provide them commentary upon the ramblings of bemused ignorants.

Today, being the day after the apparent 'Rapture', would have me taking potshots at every single 'believer' in any paranormal musing as showing them to be closed minded and as foolish as can be with their silly outlook towards something only they, and a few select others, get to know.

I'd brush broadly everyone with the same mop and call them short sighted, close minded idiots who couldn't organise anything beyond a finger pointing at sceptics and failing consistently at that.

I'd close with mentioning the demographics of posters on ATS from the recent poll and suggest that they all grow a pair and act like people who are useful to society and to sober up from their childish fantasies.

I might finish with something about superelevator being a s^~t mod and not worth my spit were he on fire.

Anyone else got things they would love to post on ATS but are either unable or scared (Even given freedom of speech)?

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Re: What I'd say were I not post banned...

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sun May 22, 2011 2:29 pm

id like to tell semper fortis that just because he used to be a marine does not mean he knows anything about anything and also tell him that it doesn't make him bigger badder and more powerful than everybody in sight and to stop throwing his "internet" weight about and slapping "off topics" and bans on anyone that questions his behaviour.

id like to point out to a fair few other moderators that being a moderator does not automatically make them more intelligent and knowledgeable than others.

id also like them read threads properly before they dish out punishment to those that were merely defending themselves, and also make them tell the "disinfo agent" accusers to prove it or shut up.

and id like them to actively and properly moderate threads and not just keep removing sceptics posts just because all the cry baby believers keep reporting those they dont like.

id really like to give reality checks to many of the resident lunatics until they see the stupidity of their claims.

and last but not least, id also like to drill into the three amigos what "denying ignorance" really means.

they should really be trying to educate people and not just feeding delusions for money, example: chem trails are one of the biggest nonsenses of all time for such obvious reasons, they should be trying to put it to sleep, not make new areas for it...

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun May 22, 2011 4:37 pm

m0r1arty wrote:Anyone else got things they would love to post on ATS but are either unable or scared (Even given freedom of speech)?

Yes! I would like to post independently verifiable facts, figures and evidence using common sense, logic, and reason and encourage the development of critical thinking skills in general...

However, 450 of my posts and threads doing just that were deleted and in short order I was “permanently” banned for pointing out that John Lear was quote “ignorant” of the mechanics of spaceflight so what’s the point?

Deny ignorance my ass…

ATS and other conspiracy “theory” sites like it are the epitome of what’s wrong with the world today and play a central role in the dumbing down of America in particular.

With free speech comes great responsibility, ATS exemplifies neither...

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby DoomsdayRex » Fri May 27, 2011 12:29 am

I'd see to it that people who attempt to change the subject when things are not going their way (such as personal attacks or questioning why a skeptic is in there in the first place) or those who refuse to answer direct questions are post-banned. But then again, that is more if I was in charge, than what I would say.

Oh, and I would call Springer a bitch to his face.
If anyone can show me and prove to me that I am wrong in thought or deed I will gladly change. I seek the truth which never yet hurt anybody. It is only persistence in self-delusion and ignorance which does harm. -- Marcus Aurelias
DoomsdayRex
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby NeoOrion » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm not sure why I was banned from ATS or GLP. I have never offended anyone. The only correlation would be that on both sites I surmissed the question of the possibility that the England riots were initiated by the government to throw attention away from Robert Murdoch, I thought that it was a valid question. It's great to find this site by the way. =D>
NeoOrion

Postby BobE » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 am

NeoOrion wrote:I'm not sure why I was banned from ATS or GLP. I have never offended anyone. The only correlation would be that on both sites I surmissed the question of the possibility that the England riots were initiated by the government to throw attention away from Robert Murdoch, I thought that it was a valid question. It's great to find this site by the way. =D>

The Murduch-s will inevitably pay hundreds of millions of dollars in the end to the right people in power at other networks in the UK and throughout the global media world to make the story go away, and great sums of money to make the UK investigation go away as well. They don't need to create distractions like creating riots. Especially class warfare riots. The Murdoch-s and the rest of their ilk are scared to death of such acts for such reasons. The Murdoch-s are mere stewards of a greater enterprise. Their jobs are to maintain a reasonable political climate in the west for big oil and fossil fuel energy trades on the open market. That creates upstream demand for all petro currencies. The U.S. Federal Reserve is it's central bank. The Euro and the U.S. Dollar among other western first world currencies cannot function without fossil energies and raw materials. Most things we take for granted everyday that allow us to live the quality of live we enjoy today is because of what the Murdoch-s maintain. Western militaries don't protect individual freedoms, they maintain the petro trade on the open market and the wealth derived from its trade and stored in personal and private debt. The global economy is a wealth storage facility for big oil. Some examples would be Aramco, ExxonMobil, BP, Royal Dutch shell.. motto, "We Shall Maintain." The Murdoch-s help maintain their square of the temple, so to speak. So you see the Murdoch-s are apart of something, a system of maintaining immense privilege and wealth for a select club. It's a wealth protection system in short. Some Christians call the system "Babylon the Great." Muslims "The Great Satan." Secularists, "Draconia" The nation of the extravagantly wealthy international jet set crowd. They live in most nations and have home countries, but belong to what they deem as a greater nation, an internal high class nation made up of the post powerful people on the planet, and the Murdoch-s protect the citizens of the international nation.

The Murdoch-s will never be touched unless enough people organize and protest, but don't riot. Going beyond the acts of merely protesting is never productive unless the military or a significant portion of the military of the country or countries the protests are taking place in are on the side of the protestors. Otherwise the one's protesting for justice fall into the jaws of the elites. The jaws of the Murdoch-s. Peaceful protests are the key. Organized permitted marches, and independent journalists and media outlets along with social networking keeping the protests in the limelight.

At any rate it's a sure bet the riots had nothing in connection to the Murdoch-s. If they did have anything to do with them in the way of creating a media distraction it would be like using a rattlesnake for a weapon in a fight. The moral being it would probably turn around and bite the the person using the snake as a weapon.

They didn't "Wag the Dog" in a media sense simply put given some pretty obvious commonsense observational evidence.

Those riots were the product of unorganized angry people who hurt themselves, their cause and the public image of their viewpoints by acting out the way they did. If they would have been organized, and thought throw things they could have had in the UK what Idea eventually archived breaking away from the British Empire. America just got lucky with France being a military ally, and having the French show up at the York River in Virgina at just the right time cutting off Gen. Cornwallis. No one should ever follow the American's lead during America's revolution. It was started by some Freemason farmers who thought they would ripoff some colonies from the British Crown. The founding fathers of America were thugs, and so were the rioters, just like the IRA had been for many years. The Murdoch-s are many things, and they are bad guys, but they are not thugs, and they would never start riots for any reason. They work hard to maintain just the opposite.
BobE

Google

Return to ATS Watch