One year on, the culling; Roll call

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

One year on, the culling; Roll call

Postby m0r1arty » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 am

Well, it's been one year to the day since ATS started their civility and Teuton practices against us over on the ATS UFO and aliens boards.

I'd just like to quickly see how is all here, if we can get anyone back who is not present and perhaps focus on things of an aerial phenomena fashion back into our free time as a group.

RU is a great venue and it would be very worthwhile to use it more on cases which are, if nothing else, of interest to poke sticks at.

Feel free to post here and let me know of your intentions to start up researching 'paranormal' occurrences again.

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Re: One year on, the culling; Roll call

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

hi m0r.

im still around, but have sort of lost interest in all things paranormal as all i ever see is nonsense after nonsense and videos that aren't even worth a second look.

im still observing but haven't been actively participating or researching, but maybe i will if something interesting comes along even if its only cos its worthy of debunking.

but anyway im here and available if the need arises.

thanks

rich
Last edited by RICH-ENGLAND on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby James Carlson » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:aill i ever see is nonsense after nonsense and videos that aren't even worth a second look.

Rest assured, all that will change just as soon as full disclosure occurs; after all, it's inevitable. I promise you, it'll start off strong and escalate like a hurricane from there. Everything in the world will change; it'll have more impact on our lives than 9-11. Mark my words, the revolution will be global; just need a little patience, a little faith in the order of the universe. Heck, it's impossible for it not to happen. Just you wait. Any minute now ...
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Illudium Q-36 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Anyway, I agree with Rich. It's not a subject I venture into often at ATS anymore, not that I don't have any interest in it but it's all complete nonsense over there. But hey, I'm up for anything if it's deemed worthwhile.
It obstructs my view of Venus
Illudium Q-36

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I always have an interest in the Paranormal, unfortunately I also have an interest in all of the other "fringe" topics, and lately haven't had as much time for the paranormal as I'd like. If anyone is in the New England area, knows of any hot-spots to explore/investigate, I'd love to head out on a field trip and post the results on RU.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby m0r1arty » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 pm

A field trip with results sounds cool, but what to do it of?

I've just came back from Bolivia and whilst I had a great time the things which 'could be' construed as ancient or alien were just piece of old sandstone carved with various symbols of local flora and fauna - nothing to write home about in a paranormal sphere but interesting none-the-least.

I'l be heading back to South America within a few months and from there I hope to document lots of the 'interesting sites' and so perhaps if we all state were and when we'll be we could try and fulfil a range of questions batted out by members here?

I've done Borobudur and Siam Reap and whilst both are absolutely breathtakingly brilliant - no signs of alien life, or indeed even superstitious (In the modern context), impacting upon those structures.

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby the|exx » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am

Present!

I hardly get time for forums since my little daughter 'Amelie' came into the world. I had already started steering clear of the U&A before the cull began. After receiving a ban pardon from Mark (Springer) a little earlier, I decided to stay away from topics and other members that would frustrate me and elicit too much honesty from myself in their direction.

If the lunatics were running the asylum when the cull began, though it seems impossible, it's far worse now.

I am in hiatus as far as UFO's & Aliens go. It happens to me every 3-4 years where I just give up and devote my energy to other things where I feel a positive role has some impact. It usually takes a very compelling case to reignite my passion but to be honest, I'm kind of over playing for the losing team. Especially when you know your team is stronger on paper and on the field... yet the battle is mostly always lost. Ignorance reigns again and again. I've just simply thrown my hands in the air, put my kit back into the locker and left the building.

IRM
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby DerekFlint » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 am

Prima facie it seems that the denial of ignorance by every ignoramus remains the raison d^etre of the site.
This has 82 different functions - 83 if you want to light a cigar.
DerekFlint

Google

Return to ATS Watch