GhostRaven Investigation

Any discussion related to ATS goes here

GhostRaven Investigation

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:14 am

Recent revelations have made it clear that the hoax on ATS conducted by a user named Ghostraven might have been something more than a hoax. In the thread, at the end, he "admitted" to hoaxing it via PM to Springer.

I am opening this thread as a start to investigate the true identity of this individual. There are indications that it could be related to other ongoing or past stories. Clues appear to exist throughout his thread, the confession was hurried and apparently premature, and his disappearance was much the same.

We start in Illinois on this adventure. If anyone has any information, whatsoever, that they can share related to this thread, this story, or this person, please send me an email or PM.

Should have an update shortly related to the first lead (thank you Springer).

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:02 pm

Just taking notes....

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueorfalse/eddames10042005.html

Ed Dames

Saturday April 10th, 2005:

Here are the latest predictions from Ed Dames. He was talking with Art Bell.

Dames says the earthquake prediction he made on his last appearance on Coast to Coast was the March 28th earthquake off the coast of Indonesia.
He is claiming this as a hit even though he said the earthquake would be off the coast of New Guinea which is 2,000 miles away. Now when Ed was working for the government remote viewing program and was asked to view Soviet missile bunkers and the results he submitted were 2,000 miles off target, would those results be called a hit? If so, no wonder the government cancelled the remote viewing program.

The next major global catastrophe will be the eruption of Mount Tarawera on the North Island of New Zealand. This will happen in November 2005. The last time this volcano erupted in 1886 it killed 150 people, this time there will be a bigger death count. This eruption will be more violent than the eruption of Mount Pinatubo.

He says he has another gold project and will bring the gold to Art in June.
There was no mention of his last failed gold attempt.

The next use of a nuclear weapon is easy to see for a trained remote viewer. It will be on the Korean peninsular. He is still working on a date for this. Maybe a month from now he will know the date.

Dames says he has EVP [Electronic Voice Phenomenon] experience with the US government from 1981 but he can't talk about it because it is still classified.

Art hosted a show about EVP last week which included the alleged voice recording of a child who was drowning. Dames says this was not the voice of a child drowning but the sound of a foetus being aborted.

The end of life on Planet Earth is close. He said the sky is falling in November/December 2005, meaning a possible meteor shower.

A meteor shower will force the space shuttle to land signalling the beginning of the end of the world. This will be followed by a huge solar flare hitting the earth. When this happens make sure you are underground with lots of fresh water.

There are alien bases inside sea mountains which are so deep that they are totally inaccessible to man.

There will be a major alien contact incident in the southwest US in August. He invited Art to go along and watch it. This is a private event and he won't give the exact location. This close encounter has something to do with helping us avoid a nuclear conflict and World War III.

There will be a major economic collapse in the US soon.

He agrees with Zacharia Sitchin that Planet Niburu is real.

There has been sentient machines on the moon for years.

Dames says that if the President was kidnapped the Government would call on him to help find him. Art asked why they didn't call on him to find Osama Bin Laden? Dames replied because finding Bin Laden is not an emergency.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby wetsystems » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:47 pm

and your point is?

Not for a minute would i believe that you're endorsing 'Dr. Doom'. So what is the reason for posting this from Aspie's True or False?

Bye the way- here's the new incarnation of that site:

http://trueorfalsewebsite.blogspot.com/

And if you enjoyed this site- try this one:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/

there's a little bit there about this so-called 'remote viewer.' Remote he is. Viewer he is not.

'Nuff said.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:35 pm

wetsystems wrote:and your point is?

Not for a minute would i believe that you're endorsing 'Dr. Doom'. So what is the reason for posting this from Aspie's True or False?


lol...No, I wouldn't endorse any remote viewer that I've read up on so far. Their success-rates are typically self-inflated and their "hits" are coincidence at best.

No - I opened the post with "taking notes..." because of some coincidental correlation between Dames "predictions" and Ghostraven's. I've seen elsewhere, where Dames at times has a preference for "August" in a few of his predictions, as does (or did) Ghostraven.

The list of candidates for Ghostraven is now whittled down to about...7 or 8 strong possibilities.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby wetsystems » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Please don't take this as: an as-a as an asaasaasaasa

f----
I'm out here..
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby wetsystems » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:41 pm

wetsystems wrote:Please don't take this as: an as-a as an asaasaasaasa

f-----
I'm outa here..


This is what censorship brings
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Cursing is an indication of a lazy mind.

With that said - my mind gets quite lazy during my late-night chats with Steve and I've had a few Coronas.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby wetsystems » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:33 pm

ryguy wrote:Cursing is an indication of a lazy mind.

With that said - my mind gets quite lazy during my late-night chats with Steve and I've had a few Coronas.

-Ry


hahahaha. moi aussi
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 pm

ryguy wrote:Cursing is an indication of a lazy mind.

With that said - my mind gets quite lazy during my late-night chats with Steve and I've had a few Coronas.

-Ry



yuck.....silly gringo's ...Tome Tecate con limon y sal
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:20 am

más Pacifico! :D

Hey Ry, I seem to remember "Sleeper" on ATS made a similar prediction last year (or was it the year before?) around the same time IIRC but nobody seemed to care it didn't come to pass. I tried to get him to be more specific at the time and his response was umm... revealing but my posts are no más and I don't really feel like wading through 100 pages to find it now.

Just sayin...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby wetsystems » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:55 am

Of all the 'psychic' predictions that I've read the accuracy rate approaches zero- except for these:
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/shipton.html
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm

Access Denied wrote:Hey Ry, I seem to remember "Sleeper" on ATS made a similar prediction last year (or was it the year before?) around the same time IIRC but nobody seemed to care it didn't come to pass.


Well now isn't that interesting. That is one of those....whatchyamakalits...."loose connections"....but hey, I can't even count with all fingers on both hands how many times such a coincidence has eventually turned into a solid evidence-backed fact.

Thanks for the tip... three hypothesis off the top of my head (other than that it's just pure coincidence) would be (1) he's the same person or (2) he's part of the same group who've agreed upon the accuracy of an "August" (but uncertain about the year) prediction. Or (3) - they are simply readers of the same prediction, source unknown.

Trivia Question - what year did the PSI Phenomenon crowd begin infiltrating UFOlogy with predictions regarding Aliens?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby wetsystems » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Given his zero accuracy rate, the good news from Dr. Doom is this:

Dames says that if the President was kidnapped the Government would call on him to help find him.
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
User avatar
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: uncertain


Google

Return to ATS Watch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron