1997 Arizona UFO Report I

Use this forum for getting organized research help from our members

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Classification

1. Definitely a “dark object” is being reported.
No votes
2. The witness gave observations that indicated a formation of lights with little or no indication of the “dark object”.
33%
3. The witness descriptions describe a formation of lights and included observations that indicated the lights were independent of each other or there was no “dark object”.
33%
4. This report does not relate to the event in question.
33%

Total votes : 3

1997 Arizona UFO Report I

Postby Access Denied » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Witness I - I was in tempe with a bunch of my friends when we saw a group of about 5-7 lights in the sky. They seemed to stay in the same place. This was that recent Arizona sighting. But I don't get why no one mentions the stuff the planes were shooting in the air. They looked like missles, but they didn;t go in one direction. They would descend, go left, bo right, go back up, go down again, and disappear. To me what I thought it was, was the military testing missles. I got seven friends who all saw the same thing. The lights then flew south and disappeared. I submit this so late because I thought it had to be just airplanes because the whole city must have seen it. I was suprised to see this phen All observers are college students at Arizona State
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Research Projects