1997 Arizona UFO Report A

Use this forum for getting organized research help from our members

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Classification

1. Definitely a “dark object” is being reported.
No votes
2. The witness gave observations that indicated a formation of lights with little or no indication of the “dark object”.
100%
3. The witness descriptions describe a formation of lights and included observations that indicated the lights were independent of each other or there was no “dark object”.
No votes
4. This report does not relate to the event in question.
No votes

Total votes : 2

1997 Arizona UFO Report A

Postby Access Denied » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Witness A - Around 7:30 p.m. my husband first observed 1 light moving across the sky in a SW direction. No flashing lights just steady. I saw it also. 30 min later he was looking NW in the Hale-Bopp comet direction and saw a fuzzy light above the horizon. Too late for the comet so we got a pair of binoculars and WOW. 5 BRIGHT orange lights in a V formation. Not moving at first and then they were moving very slowly. We went to get a better view and they were gone! Where we live they would have been flying over the Lake Mead area . Possibly Red Lake. My husband and I are in our 40's. We own a taxidermy business. We are interested in astronomy so we are usually looking at the sky. We know a plane from something wierd.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Research Projects