1997 Arizona UFO Report O

Use this forum for getting organized research help from our members

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Classification

1. Definitely a “dark object” is being reported.
No votes
2. The witness gave observations that indicated a formation of lights with little or no indication of the “dark object”.
No votes
3. The witness descriptions describe a formation of lights and included observations that indicated the lights were independent of each other or there was no “dark object”.
100%
4. This report does not relate to the event in question.
No votes

Total votes : 3

1997 Arizona UFO Report O

Postby Access Denied » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Witness O - Here's what I saw. I was taking the dogs out before bed (I'm not exactly sure what the time was, around 2100 I think)and I looked to the north and saw 5 very bright white lights in a triangle (or V) formation moving really fast southeast. Then they broke formation. The light in the back and below(from my angle) slowed up. Now I started to wonder what I was looking at because most planes would keep formation or at least break formation completely. Never saw a plane with lights as bright as these also. The group seemed to rotate 90 degrees to the left and go a little south of Mingus mountain. I was surprised that I couldn't hear them so I listened harder. I did hear the sound of a faint rustling in the sky, not like a jet, but of something moving extremely fast through the air. The sound was a ways behind them also and did seem to follow them. I then started looking around at two other planes flying. Sessna's by the sound and speed of them. Also by the red flashing lights. I saw the lights fade into the distance and I headed back inside. My first notion was what has our government got up there? New stealth technology? Then why the lights? I also thought the lack of sound could have been some form of some top secret frequency cancellation system that the government is checking out. But still, why the lights? It didn't hit home that these could possibly be UFO's until I heard people talking about it on Friday. Then I knew I had seen something that was definately unexplainable. At least by me .It was definately not the comet, flair, balloon, or any other thing of that nature .Anyway, feel free to call if you want more information
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Research Projects