Tunguska...what was it?

Use this forum for getting organized research help from our members

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Tunguska...what was it?

Postby NeoOrion » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 am

I am an American, my wife is Russian....for 5 years I have asked her, what does the typical Russian citizen think it was...they all have theories, but they do not think it was a meteor. Every member of her family has a different idea. I am wondering what RU members think it was?
NeoOrion

Re: Tunguska...what was it?

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

hi NeoOrion, i recently watched an episode of the new tv show dark matters (episode 6 i think) presened by john noble from fringe, that show speculated that nikola teslas experiments of sending electricity through the air may have been responsible for tunguska, not sure how much credence you can put in that theory but i thought it was an interesting one that id never heard before but ive not had chance to look into it much yet.

if i remember correct they said it was from one of the towers he built before wardenclyffe while he was still being funded by jp morgan, again ive not had chance to look into it so im only going off what the show said.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby James Carlson » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Saw something or other on TV last month while switchng through channels -- don't recall the name -- posited that it was a meteor/comet that exploded well above ground. That sounds as good as anything else I've read, and a lot more likely than most theories.
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 am

Yes, I've heard that as well James. From everything I've heard about the incident, I personally lean toward a massive, rare event like that - or maybe potentially an environmental phenomenon...massive solar anomalies or some other incoming energy that potentially created a massive electromagnetic firestorm of huge proportion. Something clear exploded - there is enough evidence to support that something significant occurred. Unfortunately, that's all that there is solid evidence to support. Nothing I've seen yet provides a good case for what the cause really was.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Research Projects