This may change your perception of Bigfoot forever!

Mysterious and Mythical Creatures, Hidden Texts, Secret Codes and Ciphers

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

This may change your perception of Bigfoot forever!

Postby jbondo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm

This is an analysis of Bigfoot on the NatGeo series American Paranormal. I urge you to watch it as I believe it is the best analysis on Bigfoot in several years. I think even the most ardent skeptics will be surprised. I realize it may take some time but please watch it in it's entirety.

My apologies as I've been trying for two days to embed the youtube videos but they are not showing up for some reason. I realize people don't like having to go to links to watch videos but I really believe you will be glad you made an exception in this case. There are 5 parts and obviously you'll need to scroll the videos on the right to choose them but all 5 parts are on this linked page. The first part is already up once you get there. Thanks all!

OK, my ad and pop up blocker was stopping me but I got it fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's all 5 parts!

Last edited by jbondo on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: This may change your perception of Bigfoot forever!

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Code: Select all
[youtube]6mKNj5UPyXg[/youtube]

Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Is there a smiley for a Facepalm ?

I'm getting too old for stuff like this.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

old grump
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby jbondo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Some people just refuse to entertain anything that might prove them wrong. Nothing I can do about that.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 am

jbondo wrote:Some people just refuse to entertain anything that might prove them wrong. Nothing I can do about that.

And some people just wont face the reality that things like this simply dont exist and that life is all pretty banal and boring.

I now await your 'discovery' of Gridkeepers videos because if you even consider this bigfoot rubbish has just one iota of reality youll fall hook line and sinker for his hoaxes.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Jbondo,

I believe that this video clip was the one taken in Northern California back in the mid to late 1960s. For a period of time this was believed to have been the "Rosetta Stone" for Big Foot buffs. The gentleman that filmed the event is deceased, but the other gentleman that was with him eventually revealed that it was a hoax. I'll double check on this and provide a reference.

Best Regards,

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

jbondo,

I did a search on Wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot, film was taken in 1967 at Bluff Creek, CA by Patterson and Gimilin. Some years later a person by the name of Bob Heironimus stated that he wore an ape suit for staging the film. Whether this is true or not still remains a point of contention with BigFoot buffs.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby jbondo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Tim,

Thanks for posting. I am very aware of the Patterson film as it has been the holy grail of alleged Bigfoot evidence for many, many years. What I am saying here is that this is the most in depth study of the film ever. There have been many before it and the analysis is getting more and more advanced. Actually it was only just a few years ago that the film was stabilized. Prior to that it was all jumpy from Patterson's horse freaking out. By the way, Bob Heironimus has changed his story several times over the years.

After watching this I can't see it possible that anyone could have been wearing a suit. In fact if there ever were an animal (Gigantopithecus IMO) such as this roaming the North American continent I'd say this is it. Every year my percentage of belief gets a little higher as technology digs a little deeper into this film. I don't know if Bigfoot is still around but at least one existed in 1967 in Bluff Creek. If there are Bigfoot groups living and migrating the US and Canada I believe they would have to be fairly intelligent. I also think they would tend to live as deep into the wilderness as possible.

I very much appreciate your watching the episode. Seems there aren't many that want to take the time. It's a shame because I really think this could be a learning experience for the posters here.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 am

jbondo wrote:Tim,

I very much appreciate your watching the episode. Seems there aren't many that want to take the time. It's a shame because I really think this could be a learning experience for the posters here.

As opposed to being a lesson in basic logic for others, you mean.
Simply because people dont fall for the the most ridiculous assumptions, dont ever think they havent watched those videos.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:23 pm

The fact that, as of this time, no skeletal remains have been found (at least that I'm aware of) makes the issue of Bigfoot a extemely remote possibility. Certainly the remote areas of the northwestern part of the U.S. and into Canada has a habitat that could support such a species, but other than the Patterson film nothing credible appears to have surfaced since then. And even now, there is uncertainty about the legitimacy of the Patterson film. Either way, always an interesting topic to me since Bigfoot-like animals are molded into Native American myths and legends.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice and measured reply, Tim.

Other poster's please take note.
If something is going to be refuted, please be prepared to say why.

Thanks.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Tim Hebert wrote:The fact that, as of this time, no skeletal remains have been found (at least that I'm aware of) makes the issue of Bigfoot a extemely remote possibility. Certainly the remote areas of the northwestern part of the U.S. and into Canada has a habitat that could support such a species, but other than the Patterson film nothing credible appears to have surfaced since then. And even now, there is uncertainty about the legitimacy of the Patterson film. Either way, always an interesting topic to me since Bigfoot-like animals are molded into Native American myths and legends.

Tim

The mountain gorilla was similarly considered to be a mythical, fantasy creature with no evidence for its existence until they were stumbled upon by explorers in Africa in the mid 19th century.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Gunter,

I have to admit, I had that scenario in the back of my mind. But until someone "stumbles" across a Bigfoot-like species and provides "physical" evidence then I have to be counted in the "highly doubtful" catagory. However, I'm open minded to possibilities.

Tim

PS: Show me the "foot" and it better be a damned "big" one at that! :D
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Nice and measured reply, Tim.

Other poster's please take note.
If something is going to be refuted, please be prepared to say why.
Thanks.

Would sheer stupidity suffice?

Those videos get brought up ad nauseum. If the poster had at least taken the time to do a search on the matter he would have seen they had been well debunked and debated.

Are we now having to point out the obvious to people? I thought we were better than that?
Fair enough if it was a new video or new claim, but these pathetic videos have been around for years, have been picked to death and even had entire TV programs made about them. The information is readily and easily available about them.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to Cryptozoology & Cryptology