Terminated by Amkon

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: Terminated by Amkon

Postby jeddyhi » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Chorlton wrote:
jeddyhi wrote:
Have no idea what your talking about. Who is Barry King and what is Peasmore base? You only have 20 posts at OM and Bren banned you in the Gridkeeper thread.
banned.jpg

My apologies. My mistake. Your credibility is raised an inch or two.
So to my other question, did you jump or were you pushed or are you still there, which is even sadder.

Well, I quit my staff position during the drone case. I haven't been banned. My postings of late are usually skeptical rebuttals to fantasy hoax claims. At OMF, I'm more or less the skeptic everybody loves to hate. According to Jake Reason, I'm a meme spreader who's words should not be trusted lol.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 pm

jeddyhi wrote: According to Jake Reason, I'm a meme spreader who's words should not be trusted lol.

That is a true badge of honor
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Chorlton wrote:
gunter wrote:Said Bren:
"Chorlton- you have proved nothing apart from your ability to ignore the rules..."
hahahahahaha That'll fix the old pirate's ass!

yeah but dont ya just love their logic where I had to prove he isnt hoaxing rather than he having to prove his hoax?

It's not hard to convince me of that. I was banned for the same reasons. On another note though- I always found Jedy to be the best of the lot over there. There was certainly a time when he was under their sway but he saw the light and became the only lasting counterbalance on the site. He'll never be banned because the OMoid membership respects his fairness and objectivity and they'd all follow him right out the door. Bren and Poison Ivo know this only too well.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 pm

So Kim, you are saying JeddyHi is ok (which he sure is!) because he saw the light, yet you don't afford Murnut the same argument?

Double standards or double your money? Smells like hypocrisy to me.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Mur did indeed see the light. In fact you'll notice that I was the first RUoid to bring his outing of Saucy Pants to this board. I think the thread was "Mur drives a stake through the heart of a hoax" or some such. But to my mind the light has gone out. Never in a thousand years would I have pegged him as a potential FBI informant and a raging vendettist.http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1719
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 pm

gunter wrote:Never in a thousand years would I have pegged him as a potential FBI informant and a raging vendettist.http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1719

So, just because someone reports a criminal to the FBI, he turns into the enemy in your book? What the hell is wrong with you?

And for the record, we all supported Andy and sent the Navy guy information en masse which eventually made it to the FBI as well - Andy has not worked alone here, nor will he have to moving forward. We support him and anything you attack him for doing, you also attack us. I take every mis-statement and untruth you've made about Andy very personally. In my opinion you should be banned for being such a two-faced prick.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Do a search of the site for your own previous assessments of the guy. And yes- I do think having an FBI handler is wrong.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby oboe » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm

murnut wrote:Since we are talking about bannings....

Quoting Doc

Short version: If you don't want your post deleted or your posting privileges suspended, figure out where the line is and stay inside it. Thanks.

That's funny because Lex, Yex, Average Joe, and Oboe...all banned without warning

I did get a warning for calling Agent99 Cy. Edit to add: Thanks, Ivo, for letting me know what a sock puppet is. :D

Hi Mur. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
Last edited by oboe on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi Oboe.

Did I tell you I spoke at length with Lilly yesterday?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm

jeddyhi wrote:
According to Jake Reason, I'm a meme spreader who's words should not be trusted lol.

Jake would not notice the Truth, if it bit him on the cocklock

He posts

4. Jeddyhi is still promoting his false meme of a "secret luncheon meeting"

But lets look at what the Pickles said........

This was purposely done to guarantee that security would be high with no advance warning,

Events involving "Senior Military Personnel" are planned out in advanced. Now the question is, as a so-called "Public Event", who in the public will go?????
*There was no advertisement of the event in the main stream media.
*There was...NO PRESS ALLOWED AT ALL !!!! Let me clarify this. There was only one vetted military official who was taking pictures during this time. This gentleman was a professional photographer by what I can tell. The photographer had a Navy strap which held the camera around his neck. He had a reason to be there.
*The title of the talk was advertised as the same for the other three events, but only Military, Navy Leaguers, UN and State Dept. were at this one !!

I say again, no one was getting into this event without prior authorization. For example, if someone from the "Public" wanted to attend and sent in their check for $60.00 as a "Non Navy League Member" the check would have been returned with a statement that the event is full."

"Remember, sometimes keeping things secret means putting it right under people's noses without calling it "SECRET"."

The idea it was a super secret UN/military meeting was the Pickles

Anyone with half a brain (which clearly does not include the snake oil salesman jake) can see who was pushing a false meme here..........
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

gunter wrote:And yes- I do think having an FBI handler is wrong.

There are new jobs for spin doctors opening up daily over there at OM. You should apply, because you clearly have what it takes. If you are lucky they will let you be Dan's lapdog and you can have your own CIA handler too! :P

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby oboe » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

murnut wrote:Hi Oboe.

I read the earlier post. I do hope she is well. She seemed fine to me Memorial Day weekend, didn't seem to be the least bit disabled.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 am

oboe wrote:
murnut wrote:Hi Oboe.

I read the earlier post. I do hope she is well. She seemed fine to me Memorial Day weekend, didn't seem to be the least bit disabled.

Oh I so want to do the zinger...but will be nice
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Unbelievable. I just thought I'd catch up with what's going on over at Amkon and now I wish I hadn't.

I've been nothing but fair in the reports I've written and the radio interview I did. I ensured they were credited and I linked to them at every opportunity.

Yet now here they are bitching like a group of schoolgirls and blaming all of lifes ills on Reality Uncovered! I actually thought the admins were better than that over there. Turns out I've never been more wrong about anything else. What is it, some kind of penis envy?

I find it highly amusing they resort to the same tactics at the staff at Open Minds, claiming we "get only 5 posts a day". How disingeneous can you get?! Reality Uncovered isn't just a forum, our articles get a ton of traffic every month and always have done. Some of our older articles still get over a 1000 unique visitors a month. Ryan's Witchery Way article for example, has had 1370 unique views in the last 30 days. Not too shabby for an article that is over 3 years old.

So far, the combined unique pageviews for the Source A material is over 20000. Yeah, but, we "only get 5 posts a day". Morons.

Interesting to see Cogburn is almost complete with his revisionism of what transpired while he was briefly part of the research team. I thought Kim was a hypocrite, but if he is, we're going to have to find a new word for the Wiener. He makes Jake Reason appear rational.

Out of all the scumbags we've had dealings with since 2005, Bryce Wiener is up there with the worst of them.
Threatening a supposed friend with blackmail? What a wanker.

I laughed so hard when I discovered his extensive media/radio experience turned out to be nothing more a couple of appearances on a weed radio station. Haha! He thought he was Dan Rather ffs

Amkon is a perfect example of what happens when there is no control. Shame really, because there are some very clever people who post there.

I wonder if they're running a competition to see how many members they can alienate in the shortest time? Who knows...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I wonder if they're running a competition to see how many members they can alienate in the shortest time? Who knows...
Koidville ain't everyone's cup 'o tea. It's more of a parlour for truly committed foodfightists. A sorta fight club with éclairs and jello molds. Drop by for fresh pie on the ass. If I know you you'll love the joint!

Best regards,

Boycotteverything
Keeper of the Amkoid pantry

cc: Commander Chorlton,
Spotted dick and custard division
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce