Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Richard and the FBI

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

Moving on from Amkon

Let's explore Richard and the FBI pick up claims

Reposted

I don't trust anything coming from Richard or the Pickering's

Today's announcement from Pickles through is not the way I was told it would be handled by the FBI.

I have a call in to the agent I was in touch with.

Said agent told me he was at Richards house last week, and Richard was not there, but he did leave his card.

My Murnut sense is tingling....I smell a rat....and no I don't mean Tricia Gibbon/Cy.

And Jake is happy Richard got picked up? Why would the FBI pick up an IC op? And why would Jake be happy?

And what did Richard do? Call his bar keep as the FBI was taking him in to be questioned?

As I said, I was told something completely different last week.

Richard is a confirmed liar, and he has confirmed enablers.

So this too must be fact checked
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Richard and the FBI

Postby DerekFlint » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 am

Follow the Theilmann family leads for more background.
This has 82 different functions - 83 if you want to light a cigar.
DerekFlint

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 am

I hope they waterboard him [-o<
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 am

There is an update on that pending....

I would really like to see how these Richard unreality supporters are going to react to that?

How are people going to spin the fact that his past and present story don't mesh remotely?

Should be an interesting spectacle though...when that update hits.....hopefully before I leave on vacation Thursday
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 am

The rat cunning ones have already been hedging their bets, they will be able to say "oh i said all along he wasnt the real deal, i always had my doubts............"

Some are already setting the stage to rescue their reputations from the fire..... fat chance

Its funny how ppl like Doc didnt post their doubts until After the expose.
Didnt have the courage to say anything when the story broke 2 years ago, but Now they say i had doubts all along

[-X

Having a bet both ways is not the same as backing a winner
Last edited by AussieMike on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 am

Speaking of bets Im betting salla must be making like a conformer on the toilet, and shitting bricks...

Hes a primary witness to the Stolen Valor.....Hes openly admitted to seeing the guy in uniform and been shown the navy certificates....... etc etc
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 am

That's funny mate

Nibs is asking if Sus spoke with the FBI.....I think it was just me
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:03 am

Well it wasnt me.......

I contacted the President......... 8)

I said "Can we do something about this Theilmann character ?"
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 am

We may be witnessing something extraordinary. Whatever happens and how & when it happens, are evidentiary indications.

Indications of what?

Well how they are interpreted now and in the future, may remain debatable. But paying close attention to the nuances of events as they unfold may be valuable toward clarifying that, in retrospect.

I've captured this post below, as I feel it might provide future insight as events unfold. And IF so, copying it here provides a record for any future consideration.

I believe what Mur is perplexed about here, is that Ivo's posts says;
"Richard Theilmann has been picked up by the FBI and brought in . . . ."

This is a different protocol than visiting Richard at his home for questioning.

From my experience there is nothing extraordinary here, Law enforcement will often give low priority POI's (persons of interest) a chance to come in to the station under their own steam, cards are left saying please give me a call.
But if that person doesnt call.......Then they get "picked up".

Whats significant here imo is the fact that they had to "pick him up", this suggests to me that our Dick avoided them, did not call the number on the card........Thats not the behaviour of an innocent man.
An innocent man co-operates fully, calls the number that day or the very next day at the least, he doesnt wait till the have to come and get him
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:41 am

Poison Ivo with an update

No, they did not know about this in advance. He was allowed to make a few phone calls before they left his house and one of them was to Clay and Shawn. The brothers then immediately called me and I had the post up within the hour of the FBI appearing at his door.

Nothing new to report at this time.

Think about it, who was he going to call for moral support ?

His (military?) family, who are reported to be disgusted with him ?

The guys at the naval order who now know hes a fraud ?

Or the Two guys that still want to believe in his story........

Right now they are likely the only friends hes got, the only ppl who will give him some moral support and sympathy.

Again, an innocent man goes down and clears his name as soon as he finds the card...... Why did he avoid them until they came and "took" him downtown ?

Oh and for those who still think hes IC..... you'd think he would just make a call when he found the card from the FBI and it would have all gone away......

What you see is what you get here folks

Impersonating a military officer, "picked" up by the FBI......
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 am

Fore writes

Well, here is the ultimate test to see if he will become a jail bird or not.

Lets see if he has anyone pulling some string for him.

Thats an absurd statement to make fore, lets say for the sake of argument the FBI decides to let him go with a warning to stop what hes doing......does that mean someone pulled strings ?

Of course it doesnt

You people are so mad to keep this story alive you'll suggest anything

And if hes charged......Oh yeah the failsafe, and the story still has legs...... well in your tiny minds at least
clearly you will believe anything, clutch at even the flimsiest of straws if in doing so you can spin this story for a few more orbits, a bit more traffic.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 am

No - something smells fishy.

- They let him make a few calls first, and he calls the Pickerings? Please. What about a lawyer?
- Salla, Morningstar, the Pickerings and others have immediately and collectively said they stand behind his "credibility." Now, considering the guy allegedly just got "picked up" by the FBI - that's putting your face in the direct line of fire for a lot of eggs. These guys are stupid, but not that stupid. I suspect they already know what the Pickerings are going to "announce" in one or more days.

Regardless of whether this is a setup for an eventual announcement by the Pickerings that he's been released and cleared - eventually the truth will be revealed by the evidence. Every lie has a weak spot - a breaking point where the shell that guards it can be cracked and opened. The truth about this matter will eventually come out, but it will come out supported with solid evidence - not with some lame forum post by a little spineless weasel, reporting some claim by a couple of people already shown to be fraud-promoters.

Considering what has already happened to past claims that the Pickering's have made about RT, I'm surprised people haven't yet learned that anything they say can't be trusted. How many of their claims have to be proven false before people start questioning the source ffs?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 am

AussieMike wrote:
We may be witnessing something extraordinary. Whatever happens and how & when it happens, are evidentiary indications.

Indications of what?

Well how they are interpreted now and in the future, may remain debatable. But paying close attention to the nuances of events as they unfold may be valuable toward clarifying that, in retrospect.

I've captured this post below, as I feel it might provide future insight as events unfold. And IF so, copying it here provides a record for any future consideration.

I believe what Mur is perplexed about here, is that Ivo's posts says;
"Richard Theilmann has been picked up by the FBI and brought in . . . ."

This is a different protocol than visiting Richard at his home for questioning.

From my experience there is nothing extraordinary here, Law enforcement will often give low priority POI's (persons of interest) a chance to come in to the station under their own steam, cards are left saying please give me a call.
But if that person doesnt call.......Then they get "picked up".

Whats significant here imo is the fact that they had to "pick him up", this suggests to me that our Dick avoided them, did not call the number on the card........Thats not the behaviour of an innocent man.
An innocent man co-operates fully, calls the number that day or the very next day at the least, he doesnt wait till the have to come and get him

Solid observation Mike +1

Oh wait...do we even do that here?

:D

Seriously...I did not consider that he would never call them back...how dumb can you be not to call the fbi back...especially if you are a supposed IC special ops dude.

Jake will probably say..(Waves at Jake) [smilie=hi ya!.gif] that the guy is soooo high up in the black ops world that he can't be bothered to deal with the little people at the fbi....not even to call them when they ask.
Still...I don’t trust anything out of camp pickles since there has been so many lies.
How could anyone take anything they say on face value?
Most if not all that has come out points to Richard being a pathological liar...able to lie so well, that the willing dupes are able to dupe more dupes.
I guess we shall see who is able to see reality, and who will continue to build a false one.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 am

Oh...and did everyone notice that I have become the only banned poster to still have my posts posted on OMF....in violation of the ToS?

It is like I never left :twisted:

Man...I must be one of the most important people in the world...lol...more important than Jake! :D

And did I tell you that my phone was clicking like hell today? :roll:

And...when I went to Jiffy lube to get an oil change...I was being checked out like you would not believe.....and the pet store lady gave me extra crickets. :wink:

Surely I must have IC ops all over me [-o<
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 am

Hey Steve/Fore

With his zeal that has lasted for years, I would think he would have been more openly committed to seeing the subject of his focus jailed or at the very least serving some hard time for years to come.

His words read like he got more than he bargained for. He should actually embrace his actions as they will remain with the man for a good long while and this WAS (pardon pointing out the obvious) what he was after.

He was a believer in a hoax and he joined a team to that end to prove his point.

If he doesn't want "A" to do some hard time then don't join an investigation which may result in such an action being reached at some point in time.

The truth may not always be pretty. Be careful what you wish for, Mur!

I never wanted to see the guy in jail, I want the hoaxing to stop and I'm not convinced this whole is not being staged.

Everything to come out of camp pickles has been a lie...and now you lie about me....you are a disgrace

Hard time? Fore you are a moron...Stolen valor cases don't do hard time....I know you are not the total moron you play act at.

You act is so weak, only the fools at OMF buy it...but it sure seems like you are having trouble selling tickets lately :D
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce