Richard and the FBI

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: Richard and the FBI

Postby WingsofCrystal » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

murnut wrote:
Harmony wrote:I see agent99 has hijacked wingsofcrystal's Blog. Clearly out of spite and immaturity.

I am embarassed to be the same sex as that fool!

99 is not a nice person

Hi Harmony,
I've asked DrDil if I can start Stuff & Nonsense at UFO Casebook. I'll see what he says. Agent99 sure is a piece of work. Can you imagine what she must be like "in person" if she's this silly online?! I always assumed people were at their best online but maybe I should re-think that. As someone said on the Rock thread, there's a good book in all of this. Sheer lunacy!
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby spect8or » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Although there have been multiple assurances that moderation will be balanced, the favoritism at Open Minds Forum continues.

@2:51pm - Agent99 makes a very serious accusation. (Sorry for the cutoff but you get the point)

@4:09 - I ask her to expand on this.

@4:16 - Nearly immediately, I am asked by Doc not to go there.

I question Doc's reasoning to warn me and assure him of the validity of my question as being on topic.

At this point, I am temporarily banned from the site for maybe 5 minutes. Once I am allowed back in, Doc has this response for me.

Being absolutely blown away at the pure favoritism in this response I give my last post to Open Minds Forum.

Of course, the favoritism was clear to me before this episode, however I think it further pushes the point home. How can a forum that continuously isolates its members stay afloat? It can't. Of course, none of what transpired remains there, it was deleted ... that is, except for agent99's post. Surprising?

I hate to say it, but I will probably continue to lurk there. But we all know how we love to watch a train wreck.

Anyway, nice to be where cooler minds prevail.
spect8or

Postby DrDil » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Great work to all involved, both researchers and misinformation dissectors alike..... =D>

As I posted on OM back when the first exposé was released by RU:

“To be persuasive we must be believable;
to be believable we must be credible;
credible we must be truthful.”

WingsofCrystal wrote:<snip>
I've asked DrDil if I can start Stuff & Nonsense at UFO Casebook. I'll see what he says. Agent99 sure is a piece of work. Can you imagine what she must be like "in person" if she's this silly online?! I always assumed people were at their best online but maybe I should re-think that. As someone said on the Rock thread, there's a good book in all of this. Sheer lunacy!
Crystal

HI Crystal :D ,

My priorities are a bit out of whack as this was the first I’ve heard due to checking here before Casebook, but of course you can (and I've also replied over there).

(Hi Eth!! 8) )

Cheers!!
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Etherian » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Doc! How did I miss you? A touch of the old arteries, I guess.

Sorry, my friend. :D
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby WingsofCrystal » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks DrDil!
I'm gonna run over there and start her up!
Crystal

edit: DrDil has asked me to wait a day or two so no worries. I'll wait until I get the go-ahead from DrDil. Yea! Stuff & Nonsense has a new home. Thanks DrDil.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby WingsofCrystal » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Etherian wrote:Hi Doc! How did I miss you? A touch of the old arteries, I guess.

Sorry, my friend. :D

It is so good to see you Eth! My husband Alan still laughs over your crack on the UN thread "We taste like chicken".
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby oboe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi to all the newcomers. I hope they didn't ban all of you just because you didn't care much for their brand of Sauce?
Last edited by oboe on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby tomi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

WingsofCrystal wrote: As someone said on the Rock thread, there's a good book in all of this. Sheer lunacy!
Crystal

Hi Crystal, don't want to add fuel to the fire but I wouldn't be surprised If there is a book or screenplay the Pickerings had in mind about this from the beginning.. but I don't think they expected this final chapter 8)
tomi

Postby jeddyhi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey Eth, Welcome to the forum. I'm very pleased to see you here! I have always thought of you as one of the most level headed, logical, intelligent posters to grace OMF. Again, welcome! :wink:
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 pm

tomi wrote:
WingsofCrystal wrote: As someone said on the Rock thread, there's a good book in all of this. Sheer lunacy!
Crystal

Hi Crystal, don't want to add fuel to the fire but I wouldn't be surprised If there is a book or screenplay the Pickerings had in mind about this from the beginning.. but I don't think they expected this final chapter 8)

I agree with both of you - the moment we learned the Pickerings were into screenwriting, that was the first idea for motive that came to mind.

Also, I'd like to welcome all new members to RU. We've had an influx of members of the past few weeks - both names I recognize from OM discussions, but also brand new members as well. I have to say that I've hoped for a very long time that you all would bring your valuable insights to the discussions here at RU, so seeing all of you arrive and jump right in really warms the heart. I am very much looking forward to our discussions here.

The way most of you were treated throughout the RT discussion at OM was beyond reproach. As one of the RU3 and a mod here - I offer my solemn oath that here at RU you will find that every single poster is treated equally, and fairly. We do try to keep out major nutters and of course the trolls, so you can expect to have an intelligent, mature and useful discussion here.

If any of you have any questions at all about RU, please don't hesitate to PM either me, Tom (Access Denied) or Steve (Zep Tepi). We work hard to keep this place both open-minded and sane. Every one of us cares a lot about your experience here, so again - never hesitate to contact us if you have any issues.

And as always - have fun. :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Thanks to Caryn for arranging this. We hope to be adding someone else to the discussion shortly...
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby brt » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Barbara Rose Theilmann Questions and Answers

Thanks to Caryn for arranging this. We hope to be adding someone else to the discussion shortly...

You need to be quick about it. I am early to bed early to rise. I usually read comments in the morning and would reply the next day. But I am ready to do so. Thank you all for the investigation, Here I got answers and feel safe
brt

Postby WingsofCrystal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 am

begin quote -

Also, I'd like to welcome all new members to RU. We've had an influx of members of the past few weeks - both names I recognize from OM discussions, but also brand new members as well. I have to say that I've hoped for a very long time that you all would bring your valuable insights to the discussions here at RU, so seeing all of you arrive and jump right in really warms the heart. I am very much looking forward to our discussions here.

- end quote

Thanks Ryan. It's so nice of you to make us feel welcome.
Crystal
WingsofCrystal

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 am

Many of our new members are people I have admired from afar, so I'm very pleased to be able to finally have the chance to interact with them much closer to home :)

Contrary to what you may have been told elsewhere, we're not a bunch of criminals, canniballs or cockups. We're just a group of people with one goal in common: Searching for the answers, passionate about the truth.

That one {corny} tagline really does sum up what it is we are all about.

Welcome :D
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 am

Oh, I should have mentioned that Andy is a mod here too, so there's actually 4 of us now. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce