Richard and the FBI

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: Richard and the FBI

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 am

Welcome to all my friends...I'm so happy to see all of you.

I'm also honored to welcome Barbara as well.

I'm way behind and won't be able to catch up until later tonight...because my kids want IC soon (Ice Cream :D ) but I have some new info about the supposed vetting process at the CNO luncheon...basically, there was none just as I suspected. RT ask Schmidt and Kenney for a favor basically, and that is how Clay got in. Schmidt was one of the supposed "vetters"

I had a long talk about this and other things with Schmidt today.

More on this later.....

But I see Jake continues to live in his fantasy world regarding this.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=9#265923

The saddest part, is how the Black World works.

RT knew how his 'outing' would unfold. He knew of all the websites that had anything on him, long long before we did. He knew he was going to be disgraced.

Robert Morningstar, Robert VanDerClock, Bruce Maccabee, Richard Dolan, Clay & Shawn Pickering...are all very experienced Google users. They all knew Richard Theilmann for ~two+ years. They too had a heads-up long long before we did. And there are others who knew too.

Isn't it interesting that Maccabee, as late as April this year, was still publicly supporting that RT was an active Officer and had special clearances of some sort??
<link>

The Black World is a dark world. And when they finish using someone, it can be very messy for those involved.

Around the world, there are people in graves & jails, who were put there by the very people they were serving.

Historically over the millenia, those who did work clandestinely for the black world or PtB, if the time came that the public might learn the truth of their OP through them, they for the most part mysteriously died. And no criminal investigation was launched to determine if there was any wrong doing. The lucky ones got thrown in a jail on some Island, and the key was thrown away. Giving them at least a chance for nature to determine the time of their passing.

In modern times today, such people (in the free world) are for the most part given "an out". A deal . . . they keep quiet, accept whatever public disgrace is chosen to end their OP, and they can go on with life, with some semblance of freedom.

This isn't what happens in the 2nd and 3rd world however. Death is predominately the normal MO for cleaning things up. So for those in the 1st world nations, they can feel fortunate that their plight is more humane.

Again, RT knew all about his www record. He knew long before us that disgrace was the chosen route for him.

However, BIG however, he must keep up his end of the deal. He has to accept it, no matter how painful. Many before him, weren't so lucky.

And so too the Pickerings. If they blow RT's cover, the Black World might not be as forgiving as they were with the Franklin Scandal. If RT can't muzzle the Pickerings, it's not the PtB's problem, it's his. If the Pickerings break their deal with Richard, he will have been considered to break his deal with his Superiors.

Both have to bite the 'disgrace' bullet. The Black World will not swallow their mistake.

Do we remember Oliver North? Who's Valor was disgraced? And who did the disgracing?

Quote:
March 2010:Now, what's in store for our guy. HE HAS GOT TO GO AWAY AGAIN ...... YES, THIS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE A TDY LIKE THE FIRST TIME. SOURCE IS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. HE DREADS IT......

Rick, what I am doing is logging a record with you. This way if something happens you will be aware to some degree what is going on. We do not want to be accused of embellishing anything at all.

Poor Jake...I repeatedly told him he was wrong...but Jake I don't believe thinks he has ever been wrong about anything
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

Laura Leight-Hernandez, formerly Laura Theilmann -Richard Theilmann's ex-wife- has also agreed to take part in discussions relating to Richard's true past.

Laura's thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1803

Enjoy :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 am

Kudos to these great strong women coming forward and much respect to the teamwork that was involved making this a reality.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 am

Poor Jake...still Clueless

One more comment to those who would choose to continue to disgrace Richard Theilmann with Patriotic Fervor and condemnation of Stolen Valor. . .

Never forget.....

Richard Theilmann saw his brother killed in an <accident>, one day after recovering >$100 Million Dollars in drugs. While flying a Helicopter, of which he was an experienced flight instructor.

We will never know if that was a case of 'Stolen Valor' of the worst kind.

Nor can we know the depth of Richard Theilmann's sorrow.

I will be taking a break now.
Best to all
Jake

Good bye Jake

You were wrong again
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 am

I will be taking a break now.
Best to all
Jake

Good idea "Jake." I would say you've dug a hole so deep it'll take you the better part of the next decade to crawl your way back out.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Etherian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 am

Thanks for the welcome Zep and Ry. It's great to finally be here.
Mur, I don't trust. He has been tossed off so many sites and his CIA contacts are notorious for wiring us up. :D

Jedd, Thank you! and thanks for all your slugging it out against the tide, man.

Jake promised me he would man up and admit he was wrong, same as I agreed to do, if I was wrong.

So, Jake I am waiting......

My thanks also, to these ladies who are courageous to come on here and give us their insights into this story.
God Bless them!
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 am

Oh yeah, absolutely. I heard Mur was actually a fully employed CIA agent working in kahoots with NSA and quite possibly even as an undercover FBI informant.

:)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 am

Etherian wrote:Hi Doc! How did I miss you? A touch of the old arteries, I guess.

Sorry, my friend. :D

Glad to see you here :D
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 am

Etherian wrote:Thanks for the welcome Zep and Ry. It's great to finally be here.
Mur, I don't trust. He has been tossed off so many sites and his CIA contacts are notorious for wiring us up. :D

Jedd, Thank you! and thanks for all your slugging it out against the tide, man.

Jake promised me he would man up and admit he was wrong, same as I agreed to do, if I was wrong.

So, Jake I am waiting......

My thanks also, to these ladies who are courageous to come on here and give us their insights into this story.
God Bless them!

LOL

Jake can never admit he is wrong about anything...he's ego won't allow it
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Etherian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 am

Mur,
In my book, you done good! You took a lot of abuse not only from OM, where your very name was almost a curse to the childish rants and interruptions of your investigation, while on Amkon.

You took all this with a calm and patience that I could never have handled.
I am real glad that you finally got some vindication and some redemption for your name and beliefs in this.

You were accused of everything from insanity and a revengeful spirit, to actually being a CIA operative for Ron. 8) LOL!

But I saw it as being single minded in the pursuit of truth. Others of us wanted that truth to finally come out, what with all the obfuscations of Pickerings and Co.
But you pursued it with vigor and got the results we weren't able to achieve.

It's tough when you know something to be a bald faced lie and not be able to prove it, or to make the blind see it.

But you and the team deserve plenty of kudos and a job well done!
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 am

murnut wrote:I have some new info about the supposed vetting process at the CNO luncheon...basically, there was none just as I suspected. RT ask Schmidt and Kenney for a favor basically, and that is how Clay got in. Schmidt was one of the supposed "vetters"

I had a long talk about this and other things with Schmidt today.

More on this later.....

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1800&p=28236#p28236
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 am

Etherian wrote:.

But you and the team deserve plenty of kudos and a job well done!

This has been a total team effort and I can say I'm very proud of every team member and I am also proud and thankful for those that supported our efforts...especially those who posted on OMF about the truth we have reported...I mean OMF was a hostile environment if you dared to question anything but total belief in what they were selling.

Aussie Mike was also a huge friend to me while on Amkon...he really helped me, more than he knows...thanks Mate!

And of course I receive very many emails. pm's etc... every day from folks offering kinds words

Thank you all
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks Mur, and Eth for the kind words.
Sorry i couldnt reply sooner, we got word of a poor chihuahua whos owner died, and thus she wound up at the pound.
we rescued her today and have been flat out like a lizard drinking, getting her used to her new home.
shes blind and sick, but she should make good company for our other chihuahua who we rescued 2 years ago.
oddly enough she also came with an eye missing, so they make a quite a pair.
My poor rottweillers now have two tiny titans to terrorise them.
Ill try and get to the new ladies threads and pay my respects tonite, otherwise ill do so in the morning.

Cheers folks, and thanks again for the kind words
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby hazuka » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am

out of lurking mode to thanks especially murnut and all the people involved in this investigation
hazuka

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome Hazuka.
And anyone else i missed.

Its great to be able to chat to you all , without fear of OModeration
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce